Home
http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/...r-removes-death-penalty-four-cop-killers

Attorney General Eric Holder is under fire for taking the death penalty off the table for four people who are accused of killing a reserve Virginia police officer earlier this year.

Trace Gallagher reported on "The Kelly File" that Holder has not explained why he removed the option of the death penalty, but the prosecutor spoke out in support of Holder - without revealing if he agreed with the attorney general's judgment.

Gallagher explained that on Feb. 1 of this year, Officer Kevin Quick texted his girlfriend saying he was on his way over to her residence, but he never showed up.

"Police say he was carjacked, kidnapped, taken from bank to bank to withdraw money using his debit card before being shot to death," Gallagher said. "Captain Quick's body was found six days later in a wooded area."

The suspects - three siblings and a fourth man - reportedly belong to a gang called "the 99 Goon Syndicate," an off-shoot of the Bloods, and they committed the murder to move up in the gang ranks, according to the charging document.

Gallagher said that prosecutors have turned over mountains of forensic and electronic evidence, but of the 1,236 death penalty cases brought before Holder's Justice Department through 2013, only 27 have been authorized for the death penalty.

27 out of 1236? I suppose they are Caucasian.

I didn't know the AG had to approve death penalty cases. Is this a new thing since the zero admin usurped the presidency?
why is the DOJ involved with a Virginia case?
DOJ is involved in the VA case because NoVA elected a POS governor and AG after the Rs ran a pathetic campaign for Governor and LtGovernor.

Holder is also protecting "da bruthas" in every degree possible. He removed the federal death penalty option on federal charges. The VA AG and Commonwealth's Attorney could still press for the chair on the state charges, but they won't.
4 brotha's, who would have thought?

Pictures.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
4 brotha's, who would have thought?

Pictures.

I for one am shocked.

Affirmative action at work.
Originally Posted by 4ager
DOJ is involved in the VA case because NoVA elected a POS governor and AG after the Rs ran a pathetic campaign for Governor and LtGovernor.

Holder is also protecting "da bruthas" in every degree possible. He removed the federal death penalty option on federal charges. The VA AG and Commonwealth's Attorney could still press for the chair on the state charges, but they won't.

still confused. Was this Virginia murder tried in Federal Court, not State Court?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Feds are prosecuting the case because it was a gang related murder.
Feds are prosecuting this case to protect the black perps from justice.
Elections have consequences. Anyone that voted for this piece of shyt or just didn't vote in 2008 or 2012, gave us Obama and his lapdog Holder.
RickyD: This is just another tidbit of proof that hussein obama and earache holder are heading up the most racist regime this country has EVER seen!
I can't wait for this country to be rid of these two turds!
Sad situation we are in.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Foxbat

"Gang Related" does not make it a federal case. The Bank Robbery makes it a federal case.
What the hay more could ya do to deserve the chair? Vote R?
My question is whether or not Virginia tried, or will try, the case in State court? Bob?
Originally Posted by ltppowell
My question is whether or not Virginia tried, or will try, the case in State court? Bob?

Originally Posted by mark shubert

The Feds sure don't seem to have a problem with prosecuting non-blacks if state charges don't fit their agenda.

Not sure I've heard of the reverse though. Should be interesting to see.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The Feds sure don't seem to have a problem with prosecuting non-blacks if state charges don't fit their agenda.

VA doesn't have the balls to act on their own...............

MM
Mersadies? Really.

Hey Eric, you are a serious obstruction of justice. KMA.

I don't know, but suspect that the State decided not to try these guys 'cause you can only kill 'em once.
who could have seen that comming?

Snake
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

"Gang Related" does not make it a federal case. The Bank Robbery makes it a federal case.

The Feds use the RICO Act to prosecute gang related cases all the time, with or without bank robberies.
well after they skate on this, may Death find them on the street...

and Varmint Guy is right.. this is the most racist regime that this nation has ever endured...
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
RickyD: This is just another tidbit of proof that hussein obama and earache holder are heading up the most racist regime this country has EVER seen!
I can't wait for this country to be rid of these two turds!
Ditto..
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

The Feds use the RICO Act to prosecute gang related cases all the time, with or without bank robberies.

RICO wasn't designed for street gangs, but for interstate, organized crime syndicates.

Just because a couple of hood rats make up their own signs and tags, that doesn't make it a federal case, however, since banks are FDIC insures, bank robbery, or even the robbery of an ATM, creates an instant Federal nexus. If you want to know why the Feds are involved, I'd look to the bank robbery.

Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

VA prosecutes and executes more than any state other than TX or FL.
Nationwide three strikes & you're dead law might make some of these idiots think twice before joining a gang...bring them to justice as quickly as they did McVeigh...AFAIC, every son of a bitch that's affiliated with a street gang shouldn't be allowed to contaminate fresh air...
Originally Posted by Seafire
well after they skate on this, may Death find them on the street...

and Varmint Guy is right.. this is the most racist regime that this nation has ever endured...

They won't skate. There are still state charges that can/will be filed that at a minimum will keep them in prison for the rest of their miserable lives. VA is a no-parole state.

VA is letting the Feds go first because they have to do the heavy lifting, spend the dough, and prove their case.

If the Feds convict, all that evidence is then admissible and damned near bullet proof for a quick, easy slam dunk prosecution on the state level.
I thought that local street cops were Obama's goons for gun confiscation?

I'm getting really mixed signals here.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I thought that local street cops were Obama's goons for gun confiscation?

I'm getting really mixed signals here.

Everything is a conspiracy by Obama/Bush/Neo-Conservatives/Soros/Jews/International Bankers/military-industrial complex/Elvis/Bigfoot/aliens.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

VA prosecutes and executes more than any state other than TX or FL.

Be that as it may, they will not buck the feds in this case & prosecute for murder with the death penalty............they will submit to Holder & The Muslim & let them have the case.

MM
You're not very bright, are you?

VA has no say in the current federal case. They will try their own state cases later. In all likelihood, they would not have pushed for the death penalty anyway. They'd use it to get a plea done that's result in life without parole. They could still push for the death penalty on the state level and, guess what?, the Feds have no say in that case just like the state has none in the federal case.

Get back to me when MT catches up to VA on capital punishment cases. Take your time, as it will take many years for that to happen.
OK, wise ass, we'll see how it turns out in the end.

I'll go on record saying the state doesn't even prosecute; only the feds will.

MM
© 24hourcampfire