Home
Nhigga's gonna nig:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-says-ammunition-solve-lot-problems.html

A group describing itself as a 'Militant Resistance' to a 'corrupt police state' has offered $5000 for details of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's whereabouts, MailOnline can reveal.

Officer Wilson, 28, has been in hiding on paid leave ever since he gunned down unarmed teenager Michael Brown, 18, on 9 August.

Now, in one of a series of incendiary tweets the RbG Black Rebels have stated, 'We are paying $5k cash for location of Ofc. Darren Wilson. Real $, no joke, no crime we just wana get his photo an ask him a few questions.'

think I'll offer a reward for the location of the militant group. smile
Obama probably put up the money for those negros.
Maybe somebody will post a 5K reward for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
Officer Wilson, 28, has been in hiding on paid leave ever since he gunned down unarmed teenager Michael Brown, 18, on 9 August.

Should read; Ever since he shot the robbing, assaulting THUG teenager...
He's here at my house enjoying dinner, come get'em mutherphuckers!
For the right amount of money I'd turn myself in.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Nhigga's gonna nig:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-says-ammunition-solve-lot-problems.html

A group describing itself as a 'Militant Resistance' to a 'corrupt police state' has offered $5000 for details of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's whereabouts, MailOnline can reveal.

Now, in one of a series of incendiary tweets the RbG Black Rebels have stated, 'We are paying $5k cash for location of Ofc. Darren Wilson. Real $, no joke, no crime we just wana get his photo an ask him a few questions.'

Those "journalists" aren't helping things with this kind of reporting.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He's here at my house enjoying dinner, come get'em mutherphuckers!

grin
© 24hourcampfire