Home
anyone have any experience with this company and their products?
Yes, I've worn their stuff for years and have nothing but praise for them. Socks, 600gm long johns (or are they 400gm?) and a balaclava that I can think of now. Some of the socks are 10+ years old and still in use. IIRC when I started buying it they went under the Ulfrote name??

Correct spelling is Ullfrotte......
Never worn the socks but have the thermals. I'm going 10 years on them and they are still great. Very high quality gear.
thank you
The best, by far, of anything out there. They are much different than anything else in that the next-to-the-skin side is terri cloth in design, making it wick much better than any Under Armour type product. It is wool, but totally itch free, very soft, very warm, yet very forgiving when you exert yourself. Dries very quickly, is machine washable, and remains odor free if you use it on extended hunts.

I've tried most everything out there at one time or another, this stuff rocks! If there would be one thing to avoid, it is not made to be worn as an outer layer, it is so soft that it will snag in the pickers, but if your looking for cold weather protection, you shouldn't be in that situation anyway
Where's a good place to order them from?

BP...
Alex outdoors
© 24hourcampfire