Home
I just read this article from National Review: 'Bracing' for Violence in Ferguson.

They point out that no one "braced" for riots from the Asian American community when 2 students were killed in LA. Why don't Koreans riot? We don't have a ton of Irish riots.

When you think about it, there ought to be tons of Japanese American riots. Executive Order 9066 singled them out, & put them in concentration camps. If any group had a legitimate grievance, it ought to be them.

The way they "got" even was to go back to being industrious, kind, and righteous. They got advanced degrees, raised families, and made tremendous contributions to society. No riots.

Just sayin'.

FC
I can think of several reasons. The foremost is probably the constant race-baiting utilized by large elements of our government that like most elements of it, work for large corporate interests.

A second is large segments of the Ferguson populace seem to be members of a group which although only approximately 15% of the population, commits about 80% of the violent crimes and takes no responsibility for it. Yea even to the point of blaming society and more specifically in that instance, the police themselves.

A third is the constant yammering of the MSM on the subject giving the bad elements a platform to spread their propaganda and lies.
Really a bigger element probably than all three I mentioned are gullible white folks who support these idiots due to their determined and constant chugging of the Kool Aid that the big boys pour down their throats. Without white support, Obama would never have been elected.
They got away with it the first time and they want more free stuff.
Asian American kids are much more likely to be raised with a work ethic and an expectation that they will get an education and become successful.
Well, one reason is that they keep saying they're going to. So there's that...
The govt is directly in the race-baiting business now. This is just a product of what we paid our taxes for.
"Stay the course" - obama to rioters
I'm sure the media is hoping for a self fulfilling prophecy there.

Everybody just shrugging their shoulders and saying, "Guess dat nigra shoulda notta phuq'd wif dat poleesman." - wouldn't make a "good news" story.
Why not? There are no consequences. Society has accepted that some people can not be civilized, whether true or not.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I can think of several reasons. The foremost is probably the constant race-baiting utilized by large elements of our government that like most elements of it, work for large corporate interests.

A second is large segments of the Ferguson populace seem to be members of a group which although only approximately 15% of the population, commits about 80% of the violent crimes and takes no responsibility for it. Yea even to the point of blaming society and more specifically in that instance, the police themselves.

A third is the constant yammering of the MSM on the subject giving the bad elements a platform to spread their propaganda and lies.

I agree with this. Remember, those other mentioned ethnicities are not a "protected class". In the media's eyes racism can only be perpetrated on the Black community. So if a Korean were to be shot by a white cop it would likely get local air time for a few days maybe.

Originally Posted by ltppowell
Why not? There are no consequences. Society has accepted that some people can not be civilized, whether true or not.

I notice that they always set them up to riot in relative "safe zones for rioting"

Nobody ever brings that [bleep] to Farmer Township, Randolph County, NC.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Really a bigger element probably than all three I mentioned are gullible white folks who support these idiots due to their determined and constant chugging of the Kool Aid that the big boys pour down their throats. Without white support, Obama would never have been elected.

and lets not lose sight of the FACT, that the current administration is aiding and abetting, if not outright fomenting insurrection.
Originally Posted by RWE

I notice that they always set them up to riot in relative "safe zones for rioting"

Nobody ever brings that [bleep] to Farmer Township, Randolph County, NC.

Definately a liberal thing. You won't see it in Houston either.

Pat, that was a really nice way of saying what I was thinking.

We expect riots because they are nogs...you can take the bunny out of the jungle, but......
Originally Posted by poboy
Isn't he just so inspirational! sick
They only want due process if they get the results they want.
Is the attny. general going to apologize to the officer if the grand jury decides not to indict. We all know that if they don't indict that officer they are going to charge him with civil rites violations.......
The business owners need to lease their shops out to some Koreans.
It is the nature of the animal, period.
Originally Posted by pira114
Well, one reason is that they keep saying they're going to. So there's that...

Bingo
Because most Blacks are uneducated low class citizens in this country and want a free ride and then steal what else is left after the hand outs run out. .
Originally Posted by Scotty
They got away with it the first time and they want more free stuff.

probably the most straight forward and correct answer available..

67 Watts Riots
68 Detroit Riots
69 Resurrection City Riots..

been going on since I was in high school...

all post "64 Civil Rights" Act....thanks LBJ...

The nation appreciates all you have done for us...
They are successful in race baiting that group of people because most of them are not educated and have no interest in being educated. Not too hard to lead a bunch of idiots down a path.

This. There were no consequences when they put a bounty on the officer's head.

NbN cause they can.

Ernie

all post "64 Civil Rights" Act....thanks LBJ...
I don't think that's the problem. Welfare dependency and making sure families have no fathers is the problem.
Originally Posted by RickyD

While they're staying the course, we'll just have to cling to our guns and religion.

P.S. He's about as inspirational as a fence post.
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
It is the nature of the animal, period.

Well chosen words, Miss Lynn. The term "animal" seems a
especially applicable, in this instance.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by RickyD

While they're staying the course, we'll just have to cling to our guns and religion.

P.S. He's about as inspirational as a fence post.

You do the fence post discredit.
Because they are filth.
If the officer is aquitted, they will riot
if he is convicted, they will riot
because rioting is fun. and its an easier way to get a new tv than working for a living. who the hell wants to get up at 5AM every day for a week and bust their ass drilling holes or managing computer networks to buy a badass sony hd tv when they can sleep in, go mill about shirtless with their homeys, drinking 40's, smoking weed and getting bj's from overweight liberal white girls and then when the time is right, go trash a store and walk out with a nice tv. hell, now that i'm typing it, i wonder why the hell i'm working for living.
because past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior.....
Tribal.
Noggers will be Noggers.
Cause that's what noggers do.

They don't work. They don't contribute. They don't do much more than get their free stuff, rape, riot, and repeat.

Noggers gonna Nog.
May be odd guy out, but am not expecting big scale rioting/looting/etc. on the Ferguson issue. I agree with almost all of what has been posted above regarding reasons why the bad behavior has happened in the past - and probably will again somewhere - and also detest the behavior of the race-baiters, race profiteers and rotten politicians who prompt this stuff. But, am thinking that there will not be big problems there regardless of the GJ outcome.
Originally Posted by rem141r
because rioting is fun. and its an easier way to get a new tv than working for a living. who the hell wants to get up at 5AM every day for a week and bust their ass drilling holes or managing computer networks to buy a badass sony hd tv when they can sleep in, go mill about shirtless with their homeys, drinking 40's, smoking weed and getting bj's from overweight liberal white girls and then when the time is right, go trash a store and walk out with a nice tv. hell, now that i'm typing it, i wonder why the hell i'm working for living.
Because you can't get away with it...you're white.

It's a myth though that they are never punished. They go to prison quite frequently like everybody else. Getting somebody in the system is the goal. The trouble is, it's not really punishment for them. For many of them, it's like a [bleep] family reunion. Whites don't stand up for each other nearly as much as Negroes and Hispanics either.
Behavior that has been rewarded and considered "normal" to those who carry it out and use excuses to justify this behavior.

Change the "reward" and the behavior will change as well?
Originally Posted by CCCC
May be odd guy out, but am not expecting big scale rioting/looting/etc. on the Ferguson issue. I agree with almost all of what has been posted above regarding reasons why the bad behavior has happened in the past - and probably will again somewhere - and also detest the behavior of the race-baiters, race profiteers and rotten politicians who prompt this stuff. But, am thinking that there will not be big problems there regardless of the GJ outcome.
There is no doubt that the government is out there instigating and trying to get something to happen though. I think that left to their own devices, not much would happen.
© 24hourcampfire