Home
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
I really don't pretend to know anything about him as all I have ever seen of his stuff was a pretty good cowboy type movie long ago but what's going on with him now? All these gals hollering rape and even one says he forced her to do oral sex on him. Is there anything to all this hype?
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Money, money, money, mooooooney
Posted By: rost495 Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
This is all what 10-20 years ago or more.

Why do folks dredge this crap up again?

I have serious issues with folks that won't say something when it happens, but will 30 years later.

I have no way of knowing which is right or wrong, but this after the fact crap irritates me a bit.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Once is coincidence, twice is happenstance and three times; enemy action. Not surprised...
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Some of the allegations are 40 years old. I saw a picture of one of the claimants the other day, She was lucky she ever got laid.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Janice Dickenson is I guess the latest alleged accuser, and she's had a successful modeling career. She probably does not need the money.
NEED or WANT?
Posted By: poboy Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
It's because Cosby is not "black enough".
An "Uncle Tom" that became successful in
spite of being black.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Originally Posted by poboy
It's because Cosby is not "black enough".
An "Uncle Tom" that became successful in
spite of being black.

There Ya go! Day gonna teach him.

Been way to many years to have any credibility.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Poboy wins the cigar. If Cosby was a far-left, filthy-mouthed, race baiter, this story would have never seen ink. If it had, he'd have been coyly admired for it.

As he is none of the above, he's being burned at the stake.

I don't know if any of this is true. I doubt it.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Originally Posted by heavywalker

well, that and the fact that the left hates him for not following the standard negro script with his life.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
N's maybe will have been N's?
Posted By: WildWest Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
I watched Bill Cosby for years and he is funny. He was the top comedian for years and had the top show. I doubt he had any problems getting laid. The women were climbing all over him.
This 30 and 40 years later stuff is hard to believe. I think they are needing publicity for their careers to say they were raped by him.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
I have no idea if it is true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised. We don't know any of these people. They could be doing anything. But usually when this many people come out and say basically the same thing, there is at least some fire to the smoke.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
"Give them cake" Just more adoo about nothing.

Let them make their cases and let the evidence fall where it falls. If he's a rapist, fry his arse. If the alleged victims are lying, fry their arses.

Posted By: UtahLefty Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14

none (none) of the 15 new accusations have asked for money , or filed civil suits

and they don't necessarily expect a criminal prosecution either.

remarkably similar independent stories over a span of 30+ years....
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
As much as it has been trumpeted over the airwaves, a couple million women who happened to be in the same city as Cosby can now claim "He drugged me and I woke up with him raping me."

Probably the nest thing for him would be for exactly that to happen. It would reduce the entire charade to absurdity.

All these accusers may get themselves bitten. With no proof and with clearly provable financial loss, Cosby could sue each and every one of them for slander. And win.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As much as it has been trumpeted over the airwaves, a couple million women who happened to be in the same city as Cosby can now claim "He drugged me and I woke up with him raping me."

Probably the nest thing for him would be for exactly that to happen. It would reduce the entire charade to absurdity.

All these accusers may get themselves bitten. With no proof and with clearly provable financial loss, Cosby could sue each and every one of them for slander. And win.

Cosby won't be suing anyone. Suing means depositions and testimony under oath.
Originally Posted by UtahLefty

none (none) of the 15 new accusations have asked for money , or filed civil suits

Well they have no grounds to ask for money from him or even file suit, although some may. Legally the statues of limitations have likely lapsed in these cases so no criminal prosecution is on the table.

There are many different avenues to get money off this deal that to straight up ask bill for some cash. Hell if these things happened the way these women said they went down I would not be surprised if they were already paid off.

Books, interviews, exposure, etc all have their way of lining pockets without asking for money.

I am not saying that all these accusations are false just that money could motivate a few that are.
Posted By: Paradiddle Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Originally Posted by UtahLefty

Most often where there is smoke - there is fire. I bet he did it. He was a hugely powerful man in show business around the time of the Cosby Show. It disappoints me greatly because he was one of the few "totally clean" funny comics. I think the victims have been living with this for a LONG time - why? I don't know - I've never been raped. Once one of them said something the damn burst and they all felt relieved/compelled to speak.

Power can be a drug and many a "mighty" man and woman has fallen. My guess is he comes out with some disease to distract the allegations.
I think the victims have been living with this for a LONG time - why? I don't know - I've never been raped.

He is fricking Bill Cosby dude! Who is going to believe that Dr. Cliff Huxtable drugged and raped some a chick?
Posted By: Paradiddle Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I think the victims have been living with this for a LONG time - why? I don't know - I've never been raped.

He is fricking Bill Cosby dude! Who is going to believe that Dr. Cliff Huxtable drugged and raped some a chick?

Yep....probably why they were quiet - huh?
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Yep....probably why they were quiet - huh?

Yeah, probably. You know, the older I get, the more I'm convinced that everyone involved in entertainment has a blood contract with Satan. There is enough evil schit going on in that industry to give one serious pause...or to make Alex Jones look like some sort of prophet.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
having spent a good portion of my life working for show biz people and observing politicians my opinion is Hollywood is surpassed in evil only by Washington dc.
we have a bright young man here that ran for state legislature. I voted for him but really hoped he wouldn't win because I worry he would become corrupted moving into that life.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
The only reason 'wieners' and sex have not been outlawed (for men anyway) is because many people still believe they are part of God's creation. Once that belief is gone, all bets are off. (No 'wiener', and the related parts and substances, can ever fully be trusted.) That said, I am hardly in a position to ascertain whether Bill may have seen a doped-up young beauty as an opportunity for something different, especially if she presented herself as willing at the moment - but who will admit that when they feel dirty after?
Posted By: GunReader Re: Bill Cosby - 11/19/14
I have no idea if these accusations can possibly be true. But I do have a good idea why they might not be...

A. Cosby is very outspoken on why the black community has to shed its victimization ideology, repudiate thuggery and stand on its own two feet.

B. False accusation of sexual impropriety is the number one offensive tactic of the Chicago Machine/Axelrod/Obama syndicate. Obama used that tactic again and again to win elections in Illinois.

One must seriously question whether the Democratic Machine Thugs are just trying to discredit Cosby before giving the accusations any further credence. Has Cosby taken any specific public/political positions recently? Is the Democratic Machine just trying to shore up its hold on the black vote after seeing it fail to turn out this month?

Before concluding that the similarity of the stories lends them credence, consider that coached testimony will create exactly that similarity.

Before concluding that the more women who come forward the more believable it is, consider that the more women who come forward all at once when none of them spoke up decades ago the more likely this is engineered.
Posted By: SEdge Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
I think this is very true. Documents have been produced where he paid off women several years ago to keep quiet. Janice Dickenson told Howard Stern about this on the radio several years ago.
Posted By: Paradiddle Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by GunReader
I have no idea if these accusations can possibly be true. But I do have a good idea why they might not be...

A. Cosby is very outspoken on why the black community has to shed its victimization ideology, repudiate thuggery and stand on its own two feet.

B. False accusation of sexual impropriety is the number one offensive tactic of the Chicago Machine/Axelrod/Obama syndicate. Obama used that tactic again and again to win elections in Illinois.

One must seriously question whether the Democratic Machine Thugs are just trying to discredit Cosby before giving the accusations any further credence. Has Cosby taken any specific public/political positions recently? Is the Democratic Machine just trying to shore up its hold on the black vote after seeing it fail to turn out this month?

Before concluding that the similarity of the stories lends them credence, consider that coached testimony will create exactly that similarity.

Before concluding that the more women who come forward the more believable it is, consider that the more women who come forward all at once when none of them spoke up decades ago the more likely this is engineered.

I think the Feds have far bigger fish to fry than a comedian/actor that hasn't been relevant in 30 years.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
NBN.

10 thousand generations of evolutionary strategy ain't gonna be wiped out by some recent PC Jewish media propaganda.

It is what it is.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
They ruined Paula Deen over saying "Nagger" over 20 prior to when it made the liberal media hype list...

They forced a basketball team owner to sell the team because of a private conversation where he used terminology known to offend some....

There was no paycheck in that for the above instances, and both criminal and civil statute of limitations have expired on anything Cosby allegedly did...

Sometimes they just wanna destroy you.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by Paradiddle

I think the Feds have far bigger fish to fry than a comedian/actor that hasn't been relevant in 30 years.

But since Cosby's been speaking out against poor behavior withing the black community he IS relevant again.

So, Cosby gets slimed just before the looting and pillaging in Ferguson begins in earnest. Coincidence, or was a outspoken voice for civilization disabled?
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Poboy wins the cigar. If Cosby was a far-left, filthy-mouthed, race baiter, this story would have never seen ink. If it had, he'd have been coyly admired for it.

As he is none of the above, he's being burned at the stake.

I don't know if any of this is true. I doubt it.

And if he had about 4 or 5 baby mamas he would be a hero.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Posted By: sgtsmmiii Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Some of the allegations are 40 years old. I saw a picture of one of the claimants the other day, She was lucky she ever got laid.

I know the one you are talking about. My sentiments, too.
Posted By: LostHighway Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
15 woman and they are all lying? One, two maybe, but 15. It's like the OJ thing there is the public perception of the person when you first hear the news. And at first it's like this can't be. These conspiracy theories are a bit much.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
If theyd just bring back jello pudding pops i'd be willing to look the other way. I cannot find them anywhere nowadays. That and 5Alive breakfast juice.

Scasm scism jism
Posted By: night_owl Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
It's all so confusing...
There's Kind of a Jekyll and Hyde quality to this puzzle.
so many unanswered questions.
Was Fat Albert involved?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by night_owl
It's all so confusing...
There's Kind of a Jekyll and Hyde quality to this puzzle.
so many unanswered questions ...

Gus?
Posted By: okok Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
A nogger being a rapist?....what are the odds. crazy
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Sometimes they just wanna destroy you.

It sells ad space.
Posted By: LostHighway Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by okok
A nogger being a rapist?....what are the odds. crazy

Less than a redneck white cracker.
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=677752

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
From the link....

" Furthermore, in the category of sexual assault, whites made up nearly 75% of all offenders imprisoned for sexual assault vs. 23% for blacks and 3% for other races.

I'm thinking that nationally White folks are at about 70% and Black folks around 15% of the whole US population, so the proportion of Black rapists is higher. The White stat is problematic because plainly they have not separated out "Hispanic" or "Latino", always a conundrum in these sort of things because the categories on various forms are often identified as "White - Hispanic" and "White - not Hispanic".

So safe to say that the 75% stat for Whites includes both Whites AND Hispanics.

For an insight on rape in the poor urban Black community (Atlanta?) pick up a copy of "Makes Me Wanna Holler" by Nathan McCall. McCall grew up in the 'Hood and is forthright about the random assaults of both Blacks and Whites he and his buddies committed, gang-rapes of teenage girls at parties and such were usual too.

Birdwatcher
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
For my own part, I'm just happy I never crossed paths with Jimmy Savile when I was a kid in England eek Ya gotta understand, this guy was an entertainment ICON over there back then, got knighted by the queen and everything. Sorta like Dick Clark was over here but bigger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

In January 2013, a joint report by the NSPCC and Metropolitan Police, "Giving Victims a Voice", stated that 450 people had made complaints against Savile, with the period of alleged abuse stretching from 1955 to 2009 and the ages of the complainants at the time of the assaults ranging from eight to 47. The suspected victims included 28 children aged under 10, including 10 boys aged as young as eight. A further 63 were girls aged between 13 and 16 and nearly three-quarters of his victims were under 18. Some 214 criminal offences were recorded, with 34 rapes having been reported across 28 police forces.

None of this came out until after he was dead, and like Cosby, Savile would otherwise have had no problem getting laid by women in the consensual way.

So did Cosby do it? I have no idea, the payoffs are no indication of guilt, surrounded by willing and adoring teenage girls as he was he wouldn't be the first guy to have gone down that route, at least a couple of times, consensual at the time.

But EIGHTEEN women coming forward? And for those who say at least some of them were ugly, recall Arnold Schwartzneger's pregnant housekeeper.

Birdwatcher

Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
That's horrific.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
NBC cancelled a special they had planned with Cosby.
Posted By: night_owl Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

...None of this came out until after he was dead,...

It's an amazing phenomenon that serious sexual abuse involving multiple victims can stay under the radar for so long.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
The guys who get away with it for so long don't get away with for so long because they are stupid. They tend to be very manipulative and groom their victims. Once the deed is done, they leave the victims feeling conflicted and as if they were somehow responsible.
Posted By: brymoore Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sandcritter Re: Bill Cosby - 11/20/14
Haven't the foggiest either, but as to the question of "How/Why is this news now?," have the same thoughts as GunReader.

Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14

This was my first line of thought also. Blacks who don't tow the party line are are subject to character assassination ala Clarence Thomas. Is this a precursor and a conditioning of the black masses for what may come Dr Ben Carson's way should he run in 2016?
Posted By: kecatt Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14
Bill Clintoon was an accused rapist also.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14
I always liked Bill Cosby, at least we know he likes women.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14
Janice dickenson or what ever her name is, I feel a nut case anyway.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14

Can't believe he raped all these black women !
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14
Meanwhile everyone will line up to see Polanski's next film.
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: WillARights Re: Bill Cosby - 11/21/14

....nah nah nah gonna have a good tiiiime...DRINK-THIS-DRINK!

Deplorable.
Posted By: klondike_mike Re: Bill Cosby - 11/23/14
He told the "Community" to pull up their pants and get jobs. He must be dealt with.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Bill Cosby - 11/23/14
Uhhh...whatever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?"

Or is it now "Guilty when accused by three?" Or is it six? Or nine?

At what point does the crowd of "Me too!" accusers become PROOF?

© 24hourcampfire