Home
Posted By: Mannlicher Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
the zoo is about to erupt.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...tment-what-do-we-want-darren-wilson-how?
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
And Holder is calling for police restraint.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
New chant....Bang, Bang, look at my nuts hang!
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Send 'em some bananas.
I think it is about time for the high pressure fire trucks with bright red dye in the water so they will be easy to spot mask or not mask. There is only so much protesting as long as it doesn't interfere with other people normally going about their bossiness.
Cheers NC
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
And the USAF thinks there is no reason to keep the A10 flying.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

I was going to ask for the source, but I went and found it myself: Holder urges police restraint in Ferguson response

The attorney general, who is overseeing a parallel civil rights inquiry into the shooting of Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, issued written guidance to police across the country, identifying "best practices that will help law enforcement officers maintain public safety while safeguarding constitutional rights."

Has he ever said anything about safeguarding Officer Wilson's constitutional rights?

Steve.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

I was going to ask for the source, but I went and found it myself: Holder urges police restraint in Ferguson response

The attorney general, who is overseeing a parallel civil rights inquiry into the shooting of Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, issued written guidance to police across the country, identifying "best practices that will help law enforcement officers maintain public safety while safeguarding constitutional rights."

Has he ever said anything about safeguarding Officer Wilson's constitutional rights?

Steve.

Holder, Sharpton, and all the other Obama-buddies will safeguard society.

[Linked Image]
Maybe the Left's poster children Prez candidates could go there and reason with their constituents? confused

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Ferguson Protesters Erupt Outside Police Department: �What Do We Want? Darren Wilson! How Do We Want Him? Dead!�

If whites were saying that about a black guy, cop or not, they would all be arrested and charged with a "hate crime"...

Seriously.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Don't they have Free Speech Zones set up?
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Is there anything left down there to steal, burn down or riot over ?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ferguson Protesters Erupt Outside Police Department: �What Do We Want? Darren Wilson! How Do We Want Him? Dead!�

If whites were saying that about a black guy, cop or not, they would all be arrested and charged with a "hate crime"...

Seriously.

Well...you asked... whistle

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Is there anything left down there to steal, burn down or riot over ?

Maybe not. Perhaps that's why they plan to riot in and additional 82 cities they haven't burned yet?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
although there is little or no info locally about any crap happening in my fair city, some website listed Gainesville as one of the cities that plans sympathetic riots or rallys.
There is a Section 8 crack town near my casa. Just for grins, I put where I can find them quickly, certain items that might come in handy in case of a minor insurrection. smile
Posted By: RyeDaddy Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
although there is little or no info locally about any crap happening in my fair city, some website listed Gainesville as one of the cities that plans sympathetic riots or rallys.
There is a Section 8 crack town near my casa. Just for grins, I put where I can find them quickly, certain items that might come in handy in case of a minor insurrection. smile

Claymores? smile
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Steve.

He's a cracka, his rights don't matter as he's of white privilege.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
now now fellers, don't be racist. After all, our esteemed prez has said "to stay the course" and our esteemed A.G. Holder is telling police to "show restraint."
Youse people just aren't on the right side of the railroad tracks or fence for that matter.

one impure and inappropriate thought. Is saying "stay the course" somewhat inciting a riot?
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/21/14
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the zoo is about to erupt.

Those are the same words that Ron Paul printed in his newsletters years ago to warn his followers...

Interesting series of headlines on Drudge:

School district cancels classes... So the kids can go out and riot?

Holder Tells Law Enforcement to Behave... Because of course we know if LE tries to maintain order, they'll violate people's rights.

Hundreds of lawyers descend on town... To take up for whom?

Ferguson Protestors Erupt, Want Officer Wilson 'Dead'... We thought they were saying, "No justice, no peace." Listen closely; what they must have been saying was, "No injustice, no peace"?

Police families go into hiding... So whose civil rights are really being denied?

Steve.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/22/14
What is amazing is the fact that the government is so weak willed, they don't even have the balls to stand up and tell things like it is anymore.

If the cop was justified under the letter of the law, then tell them that, and let them deal with it.

If they use that as an excuse to rape, rob and pillage, then make them pay for it under the full strength of the law.

If we keep coddling these idiots, the problem is only going to get worse by leaps and bounds. Where will it stop? eek

It needs to stop in Ferguson starting right now! Hold them accountable for their own actions.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What is amazing is the fact that the government is so weak willed, they don't even have the balls to stand up and tell things like it is anymore.

If the cop was justified under the letter of the law, then tell them that, and let them deal with it.

If they use that as an excuse to rape, rob and pillage, then make them pay for it under the full strength of the law.

If we keep coddling these idiots, the problem is only going to get worse by leaps and bounds. Where will it stop? eek

It needs to stop in Ferguson starting right now! Hold them accountable for their own actions.
lol You're joking, right?
Looks like a good place to drop some napalm. It would help all those poor protestors stay warm in this cold weather.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/22/14
Hand grenades would work in a pinch.
I hope their riots spill over into rural areas. New ball game then.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/22/14
Originally Posted by Esox357
New chant....Bang, Bang, look at my nuts hang!

That must have been a "pass thru".
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I don't know about rural areas but I look for riots in other US cities. Those Thanksgiving Day sales might be a little short of merchandise.
Benito and Holder have done nothing but fan the flames. Benito told Sharpie Sharp to "stay the course". I look for Martial Law sometime next week, suspension of gasoline sales and ammunition sales in highly affected locations.
Fergtown could become the newest urban renewal project - jobs for union members.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I don't know about rural areas but I look for riots in other US cities. Those Thanksgiving Day sales might be a little short of merchandise.
Hell, how will we know? Black Friday in the cities is usually a riot anyway.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/22/14
I've not met a person, in person, who gives one iota about Ferguson or whats going on there. I've not heard anyone personally who actually cares about it on any boards either. It's sort of another million man march, for those who can't count, invented by the govt.
Posted By: Lslite Re: Fort Apache: Fergusson - 11/22/14
I still believe things would be differant if they'd bring in some Branch Davidians or Mr.Bundy's cows.Federal storm troopers would be locked n loaded !
© 24hourcampfire