Home
Posted By: okok F*** you White People; we win. - 11/21/14
[Linked Image]
I bet her daddy and priest are very proud of her!
And ... guess what? Mexico is now charging us Gringos who want to enter the country ... while we are bending over and grabbing our ankles to accommodate all the new previously undocumented Democrats. (And we aren't even getting any Vasoline out of the deal.)

See: http://www.10news.com/news/foreigners-us-citizens-charged-to-enter-mexico-11132014
quite being mean, those girls can be pretty hot till around age 20 when they turn into pumpkins.
she will fit right in with all the low information voters in the recipient class.
What goes around comes around, this PC bullshit will go away sooner than you think.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
quite being mean, those girls can be pretty hot till around age 20 when they turn into pumpkins.

Yep like some put an airhose up their arse and they grow a thicker mustache than most men at age of 20.

I would love to see someone slap that jumping bean so hard she wouldn't remember which finger to raise? Welcome to America biotch!
Posted By: add Re: F*** you White People; we win. - 11/21/14
Last night aside, they have been winning over here for quite awhile...
Originally Posted by ftbt
And ... guess what? Mexico is now charging us Gringos who want to enter the country ... while we are bending over and grabbing our ankles to accommodate all new previously undocumented Democrats. (And we aren't even getting any Vasoline out of the deal.)

See: http://www.10news.com/news/foreigners-us-citizens-charged-to-enter-mexico-11132014

They charge the whites to enter their country and we basically pay the browns to come here. The liberals think it's a small price to pay to get the brown vote for 2016. This has been one of their goals since the 60's. It has nothing to do with humanitarian motives.
Finger me all you want, I'll still be white come morning.
[Linked Image]

LAffin, TOO TRUE!

One of my potential kidney donors, testing now, is a young guy of 21 whom I have become good friends with. He is of an age and level of maturity to be seriously looking for a spouse.

I remember someone on here say (and I think it was Beal 175, might have been Gunner 500) "Look at her ankles, if they look like they could support 200lbs or more, they will son.... they will" I repeated that as well as the sage advice to look at the parents. If one of them is a chunk, and the girl is curvy or voluptuous while real young. LOOK OUT, that one is going to expand out like a hot air balloon right after a kid or two.

The hispanic and black girls seem to examplify this exceedingly well.
Were it not for some Mexicans occasionally getting here we'd never have gotten a Selena Gomez.

And I could do just fine without Gomez wiht all the other tradeoffs.
Posted By: byc Re: F*** you White People; we win. - 11/22/14
I can deal without all of this BS. It's Pathetic. Especially, from the ignorant instigators.

Exactly, what did they win???
Originally Posted by Esox357

Yep like some put an airhose up their arse and they grow a thicker mustache than most men at age of 20.

I would love to see someone slap that jumping bean so hard she wouldn't remember which finger to raise? Welcome to America biotch!

Oh, they're hairy all over.

At least that's what a friend told me.. grin
Originally Posted by safariman

LAffin, TOO TRUE!

One of my potential kidney donors, testing now, is a young guy of 21 whom I have become good friends with. He is of an age and level of maturity to be seriously looking for a spouse.

I remember someone on here say (and I think it was Beal 175, might have been Gunner 500) "Look at her ankles, if they look like they could support 200lbs or more, they will son.... they will" I repeated that as well as the sage advice to look at the parents. If one of them is a chunk, and the girl is curvy or voluptuous while real young. LOOK OUT, that one is going to expand out like a hot air balloon right after a kid or two.

The hispanic and black girls seem to examplify this exceedingly well.

How Christian-like of you to notice....
Sooner or later we wil play Cowboys and Messican N*ggers grin
Originally Posted by Rusky
What goes around comes around, this PC bullshit will go away sooner than you think.

Dreamer.
Posted By: LBP Re: F*** you White People; we win. - 11/22/14
Christians can't say someone is going to be fat?
Originally Posted by LBP
Christians can't say someone is going to be fat?

He's gonna get his sheit jumped no matter what he says, well deserved too.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Sooner or later we will play Cowboys and Messican N*ggers grin

Better yet, we need to find ways to get the blacks and illegals to go to war with each other. shocked laugh
Stupid F'kin taco benders don't even know the gun is loaded, they haven't won chit!
,,,and they are why Mehico doesn't have an Olympic team.. If they can run,jump or swim they're here.
That photo was on Drudge last week, anyone know the provenance?
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
,,,and they are why Mehico doesn't have an Olympic team.. If they can run,jump or swim they're here.

'hecio's gonna start to have a lot less in the near future as well.

Now that's funny right there, no matter who ya are...
Posted By: byc Re: F*** you White People; we win. - 11/22/14

Almost true....they have to stick the landing. laugh
Slobodan Milo�ević had the correct ideas. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Where is he when we need him now
Originally Posted by Timberlake
Finger me all you want, I'll still be white come morning.

grin grin grin
An Old Command Sargent Major once gave me some sage advise about a suitable woman to marry, take a good long hard look at her mother, because that is what you will have in about 20 years! And I would add a good hard look at her father too, that is if their is even one around, and if she dose not know who her farther is or was born out of wedlock, give serious thought to just walking away! As for the one in the Photo she is damaged goods, keep walking!
Finger me all you want

I'd rephrase.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
Finger me all you want

I'd rephrase.

Travis

Nah...
Liberals have a thousand excuses why they won't be caught in the ghetto after dark, and none one them will be the Africans are violent or crime in their DNA.
never forgot the tee shirt a fat negro woman wore here in Gainesville, the morning after hussein was elected, back in 2008. She was getting out of her new Escalade, parked in a fire zone in front of a grocery store.
Her shirt had a picture of hussein in Jesus robes, with a halo. The words said "Obama kicked your white azz"
I knew then what we were in for.
if americans would stop working the freaking mexicans they wouldn't want to come here.
Originally Posted by srwshooter
if americans would stop working the freaking mexicans they wouldn't want to come here.

We just need to stop paying the cash-monkey.

Wouldn't take long to get their attention. wink
I wondered where you landed Barry.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Stupid F'kin taco benders don't even know the gun is loaded, they haven't won chit!

I know right.
© 24hourcampfire