Home
Posted By: frogman43 Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
I've been pondering on the situation lately in Ferguson, MO.

One of the questions that arose stems from the situation that happened out west with the rancher and his family and the feud with the BLM people.

With the abundance of "activists", protestors, NBP's, and thugs running around down there in the Ferguson area, what are the odds that an organized group of Freedom Forces with the opposing view would show up as well during all this fracas?

What might such an occurrence look like?

Just curious to ya'lls thoughts......... grin
A bunch of fat, old guys with 'dibeetus' on motorcycles with vietnam pow vests acting all fake badass.

That's what it would look like.
I've heard threats.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ingwe Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
[Linked Image]
One can always dream.

Men of Harlech, stop your dreaming,
can't you see their spearpoints gleaming....
In reality, any kind of organized white citizen opposition would be a combination of manna from Heaven and the biggest wet dream possible for MSNBC, and cause megabucks $$$$$ signs to appear before Sharpton and Jackson.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I've heard threats.

[Linked Image]

Man, they look stupid. Guess I am just not into costumes.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
One can always dream.

How many volleys will it take to calm Ferguson?
In reality, any kind of organized white citizen opposition would be a combination of manna from Heaven and the biggest wet dream possible for MSNBC, and cause megabucks $$$$$ signs to appear before Sharpton and Jackson.

Not to mention the perfect opportunity for "O" to create more division, more riots all over the country, and eventually pen some more Executive Orders that would curtail our Constitutional Rights.

I think it would be a very bad idea for the KKK, the Freedom Forces, or any other advocacy group to show up in Ferguson.

Let the racists have their day and prove to the world what they are.

Ed
The authorities would NEVER, EVER, allow such a thing to happen. Some of the poor natives might get hurt..........
I'm thinking the spectacle would turn into the biggest Goat ropin, self flagellatin Media circus the World has ever seen. grin
Posted By: byc Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Not to mention the perfect opportunity for "O" to create more division, more riots all over the country, and eventually pen some more Executive Orders that would curtail our Constitutional Rights.

I think it would be a very bad idea for the KKK, the Freedom Forces, or any other advocacy group to show up in Ferguson.

Ed

I'm telling ya! This IS the agenda! He has a very special Martial Law pen at the ready!!!!
Bring on whatever may be. I don't really care care what either side would do with it. We are way past due for another revolution.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
This organized group of Freedom Forces should look like me, you, and any other law abiding, Constitution loving patriots, unwilling to stand by the wayside and let these filthy animals run rampant.

Their leaders should be summarily punished.

Geo

As long as they're burning their own neighborhood, I'd be reluctant to risk the lives of any police or emergency responders.

I personally wouldn't want any "non-black" groups showing up.

I want the rioters, race baiters, schidt-stirrers, and the DOJ as well as the Obama Administration to "own" what happens.

If one non-black group shows up, they will claim that whites "made them do it."
If this schit pours out into rural areas some spooks will get popped. And it might go viral. Lets send in the Koreans i'll donate some equipment.
I've heard threats.

[Linked Image]

Looks like one forgot his shoes. Hood must be more important.
I'm no expert on militias but it seems as though "Freedom Forces" stand up against govt tyranny and fight for personal liberties and rights granted under the constitution.

That's not an issue in Furgeson.

Originally Posted by sidepass
If this schit pours out into rural areas some spooks will get popped. And it might go viral. Lets send in the Koreans i'll donate some equipment.

It won't pour into the rural area's, it will pour into the best retail shopping area. Think big Tv's to steal and a low risk of getting shot, that's where the "protests" will move.
Originally Posted by fish head
I'm no expert on militias but it seems as though "Freedom Forces" stand up against govt tyranny and fight for personal liberties and rights granted under the constitution.

Actually, what is happening in Ferguson is the DOJ, Obama Admin, as well the State Govt. ARE granting special treatment to "them".

A right is only a right when it applies to everyone, straight across the board.

Where are OURS? whistle

Ed
Exactly.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Actually, what is happening in Ferguson is the DOJ, Obama Admin, as well the State Govt. ARE granting special treatment to "them".

A right is only a right when it applies to everyone, straight across the board.

Where are OURS? whistle

I understand what you're saying but ...

If you were a freedom fighter would you fight against the protestors that are receiving special treatment or Hussein's govt that's granting them the special treatment?
Where are the Westboro Baptists when you need them?
I consider all of this schit just a continuation of the war on white people that is transpiring worldwide. The White race is in real trouble unless it wakes up and shows it still has some balls.

Posted By: djs Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
I hope no one does show up; just let the cops handle it. "Freedom Forces" just make us all look like kooks.
i really think o is counting on this turning into his chance to rule the land.
The Bundy thing was completely different, that was people standing up against the government. In Ferguson you'll have a bunch of old fat white guys starting fights with twenty year old black thugs. It would be a nightmare.
Scroll down to the video and translate it for me if possible.

I only caught about 7 words.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...on-protesters-with-guns-threaten-police/
Originally Posted by srwshooter
i really think o is counting on this turning into his chance to rule the land.

In what possible scenario could that happen?

It's no wonder people think white people are kooks.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Scroll down to the video and translate it for me if possible.

I only caught about 7 words.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...on-protesters-with-guns-threaten-police/

Bwahahahaha

He's got a Taurus Judge!!!! Run for the hills!!!
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
The Bundy thing was completely different, that was people standing up against the government. In Ferguson you'll have a bunch of old fat white guys starting fights with twenty year old black thugs. It would be a nightmare.

Ya know, I understand the point you're trying to make......however one thing I know for a fact....old fat white guys are considerably more dangerous than given credit for. The LAST thing I'd do is purposely interject myself into a hand to hand combat situation with a younger, possibly stronger antagonist. I'd rather just end the fight right at the outset.....YMMV
Originally Posted by GeoW
This organized group of Freedom Forces should look like me, you, and any other law abiding, Constitution loving patriots, unwilling to stand by the wayside and let these filthy animals run rampant.

Their leaders should be summarily punished.

Geo

This

How long will we patriots let the extremist leftist elements set our country's agenda, idly standing by and watching liberty be stolen from us?
"Ending the fight before it begins" is whitepeople code for "I'll shoot them". Sure....old white guys with families and grandkids and a job to support them are gonna go willy-nilly shooting black youths to protect and ollar store from getting pillaged. If they do, they're stupid. They'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, their families will live in fear and their wives will live in poverty after paying lawyer fees.

The thugs on the other hand are younger, fitter, drug and alcohol impaired, just as armed as the white guys......but they have NOTHING to lose. They'll kill a bunch of honkeeees and nobody will ever have witnessed it and nobody will ever investigate it. The streets of Ferguson could be littered with white "freedom fighters" and nothing would ever come of it.

Old white guys are the last people I'd ever be afraid of. And if they went to a Ferguson to fight it'd be a massacre.
Originally Posted by frogman43
I'd rather just end the fight right at the outset.....YMMV

I rather you do that too.
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
How long will we patriots let the extremist leftist elements set our country's agenda, idly standing by and watching liberty be stolen from us?

I hate it when people ask rhetorical questions to deride others, while inadvertently including themselves in the group of "others".

If you're tired of "we patriots" not doing anything, load up your car and go do something. You need a map to Ferguson?
Edited to reflect the MSM...

"Ending the fight before it begins" is racist code for "I'll shoot them". Sure....privileged whites with families and grandkids and a job to support them are gonna go willy-nilly shooting underprivileged youths to protect and ollar store from getting pillaged. If they do, they're stupid. They'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, their families will live in fear and their wives will live in poverty after paying lawyer fees.

The minorities on the other hand are younger, fitter, drug and alcohol impaired, just as armed as the bigots......but they have NOTHING to lose. They'll kill a bunch of aggressors and nobody will ever have witnessed it and nobody will ever investigate it. The streets of Ferguson could be littered with white "freedom fighters" and nothing would ever come of it.

Racists are the last people I'd ever be afraid of. And if they went to a Ferguson to fight it'd be a massacre.
lol
I only saw this once going across the bottom of the TV screen but it said that 100 FBI agents are being sent to Ferguson. They're not going there to control the riots.

I'm sure the main reason Holder sent them there was to look for "civil rights" violations by LEO and vigilantes.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to get mixed up in that mess.
So what's the solution to the next incident, or the one after that & the one after that, etc??????????

MM
All this "brothers in blue" stuff is krazy with a K. I'd have thrown my buddies a deuce and skipped town weeks ago.
I only saw this once going across the bottom of the TV screen but it said that 100 FBI agents are being sent to Ferguson. They're not going there to control the riots.

I'm sure the main reason Holder sent them there was to look for "civil rights" violations by LEO and vigilantes.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to get mixed up in that mess.

You got that right. I'd let it burn.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
So what's the solution to the next incident, or the one after that & the one after that, etc??????????

MM

To what incident? People rioting and burning down their own neighborhoods?

I don't know what the solution to that is, it's their problem....let them figure it out. The solution dang sure ain't me (or you, or anyone else not involved) driving up there and telling them how to handle their business.
All this "brothers in blue" stuff is krazy with a K. I'd have thrown my buddies a deuce and skipped town weeks ago.

That's probably the only wise thing you could do. This is a no win situation for the local Ferguson PD.
I'm tempted to read the first four pages of the thread. But I know the inane propaganda associated with the word 'freedom' attached to anything, and can guess what it's all about.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

That's probably the only wise thing you could do. This is a no win situation for the local Ferguson PD.

Ahh..cops are in the trouble business. I bet they're making a bundle on off-duty security jobs, and the overtime during "catastrophe" is something we look forward to. As noted in another thread, it's pretty easy stay out of trouble when you're expecting it.

MM

To what incident? People rioting and burning down their own neighborhoods?

Fairly likely if anything happens in Ferguson, if will not be limited to "them" burning & looting & rioting only in "their" own neighborhoods (especially since the is such a volume of out of towners in town for the festivities).............then what???

MM

Fairly likely if anything happens in Ferguson, if will not be limited to "them" burning & looting & rioting only in "their" own neighborhoods (especially since the is such a volume of out of towners in town for the festivities).............then what???

MM

For who? The MSM will spin it, a few people might get hurt, a lot of people will commit insurance fraud and blame it on the hoards and the liberal masses will call it a victory because they got free stuff.
Way I hear it, alla them Koe-reans from the Rodney King riots in LA is ready to head fer Ferguson.

This one feller named PSY is gettin' 'em all worked up.

MM

A big part of the solution will come when the race baiter in chief and his ilk are out of the White House.

There is no quick fix. You have to change attitudes back to pre-Obama days. IMHO, before he got elected things were getting better.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
Originally Posted by Bristoe

WTF is that?
C'mon Whitebread get with the program!
Posted By: eh76 Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
laugh I'm telling you guys the Ferguson PD can kill 2 birds with one stone. When the rioter start a fire thay can call in one of these and solve 2 problems at once...it is even non lethal grin

Don't need anything from you BD but thanks for offering. BTW your opinion of my questions are worth as much as the rest of your juvenile inane commentary.
Posted By: EWY Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
One can always dream.

Yes, one can dream.

Ernie
That's what I thought, just another dude pecking away angrily at your keyboard about somebody else should do something. Pericles would be proud, lol.
"Old white guys are the last people I'd ever be afraid of."

Maybe in your line of "work".
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I've heard threats.

[Linked Image]

That's a Catholic Easter procession in Italy. It isn't KKK...
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I've heard threats.

[Linked Image]

That's funny! I believe you are right...

But if they did that over here dressed like that, you couldn't find a black within a country mile... laugh
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"Old white guys are the last people I'd ever be afraid of."

Maybe in your line of "work".

When shopping for a new house, would you be afraid of moving to a neighborhood full of old white guys?

Standing in line at a liquor store, would you get nervous if a group of three old white guys came in real quick like?

Driving through a city with lots of old white guys walking down the streets, would you worry about getting car jacked?

Only old white guys are convinced that old white guys are crazy dangerous.
Now blue occasionally one will shoot a guy in a movie theater or start banging away with his LCR in an Internet cafe if some homies come I with there pistols out!

Mike
The evidence against brown is overwhelming. Looting should be a death sentence.

http://conservativetribune.com/new-autopsy-report-michael-brown-shooting/
Posted By: GeoW Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/23/14
So if the old white guys don't act like animals while in public you are saying that they are not capable of taking care of business?
I wouldn't want to "wrong" an old white that was carrying and especially some of the old white guys here.

Jus sayin'
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I've heard threats.

[Linked Image]

Too funny! With that being known, they are all too skinny to be a bunch of bubbas.

When shopping for a new house, would you be afraid of moving to a neighborhood full of old white guys?

Standing in line at a liquor store, would you get nervous if a group of three old white guys came in real quick like?

Driving through a city with lots of old white guys walking down the streets, would you worry about getting car jacked?

Only old white guys are convinced that old white guys are crazy dangerous.

Stealth mode..............lulling you to sleep.

MM
I wouldn't want to "wrong" an old white that was carrying and especially some of the old white guys here.

Jus sayin'

I wouldn't either. But I also wouldn't want to wrong a Mexican or a black Ferguson resident. I generally find that being polite to everyone I meet goes a long way.

My point is that the mythical status of old white guys about being so hardcore is mostly hype, perpetuated by old white guys.

Given the option of who to go deal with, I'll pick the white guy every time. They're usually better educated and have much more to lose than any other class of people.
Well Blue, obviously there's nothing I can say that will change your opinion of old white guys, and frankly, I could give less than a rats ass if I do.

Also, as to the situation in Ferguson, I wasn't alluding that I, or others should or would go looking for trouble. However, if you think some of us old white men can't bring the heat when needed you're flat wrong.

Granted I don't run around fancy ranges shooting 3-gun matches all the time, but I can still employ the wonderful things I learned while working for Uncle Sam........same as many folks in the country can when need be................
Posted By: eh76 Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/24/14
Let me put it succinctly ...rioter holding Molotov cocktail getting ready to throw at my house or business..it is going to shatter in his hand as he attempts...he may just light himself on fire shocked

always wanted to use that SAT word! grin

Jus sayin'

I wouldn't either. But I also wouldn't want to wrong a Mexican or a black Ferguson resident. I generally find that being polite to everyone I meet goes a long way.

My point is that the mythical status of old white guys about being so hardcore is mostly hype, perpetuated by old white guys.

Given the option of who to go deal with, I'll pick the white guy every time. They're usually better educated and have much more to lose than any other class of people.

You gonna automatically turn into a pansy when you become "an old white guy"?
"Ending the fight before it begins" is whitepeople code for "I'll shoot them". Sure....old white guys with families and grandkids and a job to support them are gonna go willy-nilly shooting black youths to protect and ollar store from getting pillaged. If they do, they're stupid. They'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, their families will live in fear and their wives will live in poverty after paying lawyer fees.

The thugs on the other hand are younger, fitter, drug and alcohol impaired, just as armed as the white guys......but they have NOTHING to lose. They'll kill a bunch of honkeeees and nobody will ever have witnessed it and nobody will ever investigate it. The streets of Ferguson could be littered with white "freedom fighters" and nothing would ever come of it.

Old white guys are the last people I'd ever be afraid of. And if they went to a Ferguson to fight it'd be a massacre.

well, well, well, ya bastid! blush

while we're in truth telling mode, I'm hopin your missus tells you today

"I don't really think you're hotter than Matthew McConaughey, I just tell you that to inflate your ego" grin

geez Blue, can't you go out and arrest someone or write them a ticket? you could burst their bubble and leave all of us old fat guys in peace with our delusions. grin
Oh and Blue, your assignment for the day is to go watch Gran Torino five times!

when you think of me think of Clint Eastwood's steely gaze

scared yet?
AIN'T SKEERED!!!! I've even got a giant sticker on my truck that says so!

Originally Posted by curdog4570
You gonna automatically turn into a pansy when you become "an old white guy"?

Why wait? I'm getting a jump start on the process now.

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
geez Blue, can't you go out and arrest someone or write them a ticket?

Heck no! All the criminals are dangerous and now I find out that all the people who aren't dangerous and actually even more dangerouser! How's a guy supposed to oppress when he's so likely to get hurt?
Get off my lawn! grin
Well Blue, obviously there's nothing I can say that will change your opinion of old white guys, and frankly, I could give less than a rats ass if I do.

I'm confused...If you CAN give less than rat's behind, does that mean that you do or don't care?

Granted I don't run around fancy ranges shooting 3-gun matches all the time, but I can still employ the wonderful things I learned while working for Uncle Sam........same as many folks in the country can when need be................

You can come with me if you like. We can be friends as long as you promise not to hurt me. I'll let you hold my gun.
I'm turing over a new leaf. I just wanna be friends. Especially with any of you that take their friends hunting.
I'm turing over a new leaf. I just wanna be friends. Especially with any of you that take their friends hunting.

If you wanted to be friendly, you would return phone calls....
Posted By: efw Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/24/14
Originally Posted by tjm10025

As long as they're burning their own neighborhood, I'd be reluctant to risk the lives of any police or emergency responders.

I agree but find it ironic that when we propose this course of action in the ME we're call "isolationists".
Posted By: GeoW Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/24/14
Blue, define "Old White Man". I guess if you are 65 then a 95 yo is an old white man? If you are 25 then a 45 yo is an old white man?

67 yo old enough?

Posted By: Spud Re: Freedom Forces in Ferguson?? - 11/24/14
Originally Posted By: tjm10025

Who pays when these neighborhoods have to be rebuilt? I'm guessing the residents might be more prone to "police" themselves if the money came out of their own pockets.
"Amber lamps" that one is a classic!
bluedreaux's comments about ol white guys makes me think of a guy i once knew that rented from us. O'reilly was black irish, a WWI vet when i knew him, rolled his own cigarettes, and lived for the monthly v.a. check. when recieved he would go up the street to whiskey row in prescott, and drink it up. He also carried a cane. One night rather well drunk, he was on his way home when a couple of young tuffs jumped him, and the 80 year old something man just literally beat the cr*p out of them, and they went to the hospital. The police investigated, and said it was self defense on "the old white man's behalf"
So mr. young whipper snapper, beware one of the ol fahrts carrying a cane, you might get your comeuppance.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
bluedreaux's comments about ol white guys makes me think of a guy i once knew that rented from us. O'reilly was black irish, a WWI vet when i knew him, rolled his own cigarettes, and lived for the monthly v.a. check. when recieved he would go up the street to whiskey row in prescott, and drink it up. He also carried a cane. One night rather well drunk, he was on his way home when a couple of young tuffs jumped him, and the 80 year old something man just literally beat the cr*p out of them, and they went to the hospital. The police investigated, and said it was self defense on "the old white man's behalf"
So mr. young whipper snapper, beware one of the ol fahrts carrying a cane, you might get your comeuppance.

I don't think you can classify the Irish as white.

Travis
I think some are missing my point, it's probably the old age kicking in.

Of course there are some very dangerous OFWGs (Old Fat White Guys) out there. (Apparently they're all on the 24HRCF) There are also four year old piano prodigies and 8 year olds graduating high school. Heck, there are probably even some smart people from Michigan. But they are the exception, not the norm.

But speaking as a group, OFWGs are one of the least dangerous segments of society.

Originally Posted by deflave

I don't think you can classify the Irish as white.

Travis

actually he use to refer to himself as "black irish"

Of course there are some very dangerous OFWGs (Old Fat White Guys) out there. (Apparently they're all on the 24HRCF) There are also four year old piano prodigies and 8 year olds graduating high school. Heck, there are probably even some smart people from Michigan. But they are the exception, not the norm.

But speaking as a group, OFWGs are one of the least dangerous segments of society.

the ol irish guy was skinny as a rail

actually he use to refer to himself as "black irish"

He must have had a massive dong.

And that is scary.

Travis

John Wayne Gacy was pretty scary.

Travis
this also reminds me of my dad. When i was a teenager i was pretty buff, and one day he was wailing on me for something i did. I was just grinning, because by then i was big enough and he was old enough it wasn't possible for him to do much.
He stopped and said to me, "you think this is pretty funny, don't you." Yep, i replied.
He said you have to think of the consequences, I could just shoot your azz and you would be dead missing all the life coming your way. They would just put me in a room, feed me, i probably could get a t.v. and free medical care. It would take them years to do anything about it, but you would still be dead. I don't think he was really bluffing.

it's also the exception to the rule that can really bite one in the butt. Bein an OWFG is an atvantage in some ways, among others, self defense and justifiable self defense. Why that young whipper snapper was just threatening me to no end.
And when threatened, an OFWG can stagger backwards while clutching his heart and pretending to be in great pain. People will believe it.

This can give you an extra 2-3 seconds to draw your pistol...
And when threatened, an OFWG can stagger backwards while clutching his heart and pretending to be in great pain. People will believe it.

This can give you an extra 2-3 seconds to draw your pistol...

grin

Ohhhhh 'Lisabeth, dis is the big one.....I'm coming to see ya'....bam,bam.....bam,bam,bam....
grin
© 24hourcampfire