Home
Not looking so good for HR Clinton. The Daily Kooks doesn't like her!

Hate for Hitlery from the Kooks
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Hillary Clinton, Empty Pantsuit

And this is news? The woman has zero qualifications for any high public office, much less POTUS.

MM
Neither did numbnuts. The idiots that vote these hacks into office, dont care about qualifications. They want to make "history".
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

And this is news? The woman has zero qualifications for any high public office, much less POTUS.

MM

And yet the brainless liberals will stand in line by the thousands to vote for the crooked bitch. eek
I don't believe this country can survive much more of these liberal, progressive azzholes.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

MM

And yet the brainless liberals will stand in line by the thousands to vote for the crooked bitch. eek

Just like they did zero 2x
Originally Posted by lastround
I don't believe this country can survive much more of these liberal, progressive azzholes.

No, I don't think so either.

MM
Hillary not only has no qualifications but she is a thief and a liar. Her arrogance and sense of entitlement at times far exceed those of Obama. The Clintons remind me of John Gotti "The Teflon Don", no matter what kind of scandal they get themselves involved in nothing sticks to them.
I wonder how many have changed their minds regarding her since that was written 7 years ago.
ROCKINBAR - "And yet the brainless liberals will stand in line by the thousands [MILLIONS]to vote for the crooked bitch. eek"

L.W.
The Libs want Warren. She's their new "Robin Hood". She promises to steal from the rich and give to the lazy, er, poor........
Gee I thought Hillary's pantsuit was fairly full. grin
Originally Posted by logger
I wonder how many have changed their minds regarding her since that was written 7 years ago.

Didn't check that date. That was when they prefered Tyrant Obama the Liar over Hillary.
Hillary did much better in her 2008 race than she has so far in this one.

I agree. How did we survive 6 years of Obummer ( with 2 to go ).
a historic site and a post office, bright shining spots in her career...

No, I don't think so either.

MM
If I have to chose between the two, I get the same answer every time.
© 24hourcampfire