Home
I am not so sure about this. I think his presidency has been the most polarizing, divisive period in our history. It seems to me, that he, and his entourage, have gone out of their way to make sure that the negro and White components of our society have been pushed further and further apart.
Probably the biggest factor is holder over at the DOJ. Pushing apart the races, has been done on an industrial scale.
President Obama on Sunday called for calm after the announcement of the pending grand jury decision in Ferguson, Mo., and argued that race relations in the U.S. have significantly improved in the past 10 years.

�My own experience tells me race relations continue to improve,� Obama said on ABC�s �This Week,� in an interview taped last week. �There�s no way to say race relations are worse than 20, 50 years ago.�
Thanks, Sam.

The title alone had me laughing, I nearly dropped a nut.

Didn't think anything could make me chuckle this morning.
Is he really narcissistic enough to believe that is true?

Of course race relations have been set back 50 years from when he took the kingdom. Idiot.
Absurd. It's the only word that comes to mind.
Well, we know he smoked a lot of pot over the years - brain damage talking??
Originally Posted by Odessa
Well, we know he smoked a lot of pot over the years - brain damage talking??
Naw, he's just a lying sack of [bleep].
He lies.. And he's doing everything he can to FOMENT race division..
He is delusional.
Let me translate what Hussein said ...

Black people now know that Whitey is out to get them. They didn't know just how bad it was until Hussein became POTUS.

That's the improvement. wink
� says a lot of things.
I hate noggers more than I ever did !!!
When asked questions about border security, he also said the Texas/Mexican border is safer than it was 20 years ago, which is total baloney. Somebody tell this to the folks who are affected by the cartels. I doubt Obozo could even point out the border on a map.
He must still be on drugs.
His lips moving = lying, baiting, inciting, deceiving, trapping.
Originally Posted by Chisos
When asked questions about border security, he also said the Texas/Mexican border is safer than it was 20 years ago, which is total baloney. Somebody tell this to the folks who are affected by the cartels. I doubt Obozo could even point out the border on a map.

Ya' beat me to it,...

Welcome !

GTC
I do not know what solar system he is living in but it sure ain't ours.
Race relations have most definitely improved over the last 50 year, however in the last 6 they have taken a sharp decline, yet still better than 50 years ago.

Originally Posted by oldtrapper
� says a lot of things.

.... and all of it is worthless BS
He lives in his own little world, must be a circus in that head of his.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
� says a lot of things.
None of them true.
© 24hourcampfire