Home
Good timing for immigration backlash

Link
Fox News just mentioned that there may not be an announcement if the officer is found NG. Not sure of their source, caught just the end of story...
The grand jury isn't a trial, and can't find someone not guilty. They assess the evidence presented and determine if there is enough to charge someone with a crime or not.
It is already late
Washington Post posted at 1:37 PM EST today that the decision would be publicized at a news conference later today. They said that the Grand Jury had made their decision.

LINK

Ed
Just playing the Devil's Advocate here...

But, in some cases, it's better for the officer to have the case go to trial and have that court find him justified in deadly force than it is for Grand Jury to return a no-bill.

Even if a No-Bill is returned, he could be indicted at any point afterward.

If it goes to trial, the Double Jeopardy rule of law protects him. (Except when the Feds demand a civil rights violation prosecution)
well, the three of us are ready.

Me, Smith & Wesson....
Originally Posted by RWE

Me, Smith & Wesson....

You already have me outnumbered.... All I have siding me is Col. Colt. grin
Burning and pillaging loses it's effect in
broad daylight.
prepare for [bleep].

(no matter the decision)

Yep, can't tell the difference between a celebration or a riot with that bunch.
There will be at least one trial maybe more

Snake
Happy Thanksgiving from Holder, Obama, and Sharpton.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RWE

Me, Smith & Wesson....

Oh my, it's just me an Mr.Glock here[ Glock haters Unlimited can just GFT's]
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Happy Thanksgiving from Holder, Obama, and Sharpton.

But it will shift the focus off of his Executive Order on immigration, "right on time"...

There are no coincidences.

There are no coincidences.

Some would say you're crazy for suggesting this, not me... not any more.
From what I've seen of the limited pics I've looked at of the "Protestors", there are a lot of white hippies/Occupy types amongst them. I think there's a good possibility that they may be in for a rude awakening if the thing goes bad, not from the poleece but from their fellow protestors. Talk about eating your own...

But, in some cases, it's better for the officer to have the case go to trial and have that court find him justified in deadly force than it is for Grand Jury to return a no-bill.

If it goes to trial, the Double Jeopardy rule of law protects him. (Except when the Feds demand a civil rights violation prosecution)

The thought crossed my mind more than once... let em go to trial and show the evidence says he is in the right..... Not sure thats the best, but its crossed my mind...

Of course if the evidence is obvious no wrong doing was done... why should he have to suffer a trial though either....
I'm looking out my office window at the Clayton Courthouse, and there are a throng of news folks standing around freezing. Much of the sidewalk has been barricaded off, and there is a giant NBC broadcast truck with its satelite dish all set to go.Fox News is just pulling up. With high winds and falling temps, we'll see how long folks stand around in this mess.
Originally Posted by rost495
...Of course if the evidence is obvious no wrong doing was done... why should he have to suffer a trial though either....

Jeff, he's going to be on trial for the rest of his life, wherever he goes.

I'm afraid that, even if he is tried in State Court, he will forever be tried in the liberal/black court of public opinion.

Ed
Originally Posted by Daveman
I'm looking out my office window at the Clayton Courthouse, and there are a throng of news folks standing around freezing. Much of the sidewalk has been barricaded off, and there is a giant NBC broadcast truck with its satelite dish all set to go.Fox News is just pulling up. With high winds and falling temps, we'll see how long folks stand around in this mess.

If they get too cold, they may have to start a fire....

The thought crossed my mind more than once... let em go to trial and show the evidence says he is in the right.....

Absolutely not.

One man should not be martyred to placate "people"

Even if he is sure to be found innocent, its not fair for him to go through the time and expense.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I'm afraid that, even if he is tried in State Court, he will forever be tried in the liberal/black court of public opinion.

Ed

WGAF about that?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
From what I've seen of the limited pics I've looked at of the "Protestors", there are a lot of white hippies/Occupy types amongst them. I think there's a good possibility that they may be in for a rude awakening if the thing goes bad, not from the poleece but from their fellow protestors. Talk about eating your own...

I thought the same a couple of days ago.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'm afraid that, even if he is tried in State Court, he will forever be tried in the liberal/black court of public opinion. Ed

WGAF about that?

He will everytime he is recognized in public.

Ed
Should make for some good TV.

Travis
ABC News is now saying that the press conference making the announcement will be at 8:00 PM tonight.

LINK

Ed
dem [bleep] gonna go apechit if they dont get their way.......
ABC News is now saying that the press conference making the announcement will be at 8:00 PM tonight.

LINK

Ed

Crap. That's my bedtime.
So my sons school just canceled what would have been the first wrestling match of the year in result of the pending announcement. What BS. My son is a freshman and this was to be his first ever match, he is pissed.
It's OK, Pat. The SHTF will still be going on when you get up in the morning. wink

Ed

8o'clock Riot Time is the right time to
get the full effect of the flames, harder to
I.D. people. Almost like it was orchestrated somehow.
Originally Posted by RWE

Me, Smith & Wesson....

I am under prepared. 700 rounds of 45 ACP, 76 rounds of 358 Win, 42 rounds of 25-06.

LINK

Ed

Weather forecast if for 38 degrees and 13 mph winds.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

LINK

Ed

Crap. That's my bedtime.

If that's Eastern I'm good....Central, it will be lights out.
With a low of 27* tonight, that water should have a full effect too. Peripheral crime will cause the most damage probably. Unless the Panthers got the explosives they were looking for.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
ABC News is now saying that the press conference making the announcement will be at 8:00 PM tonight. LINKEd

Weather forecast if for 38 degrees and 13 mph winds.

Perfect weather for washing down the streets and watering the lawns. grin

Ed
Originally Posted by RWE

The thought crossed my mind more than once... let em go to trial and show the evidence says he is in the right.....

Absolutely not.

One man should not be martyred to placate "people"

Even if he is sure to be found innocent, its not fair for him to go through the time and expense.

That and it would set the wrong precedent.

We have a system of justice with procedures that should not be compromised just because "the people" demand it.
I'd park the water cannon trucks in a freezer ...with just a touch of RV coolant ...fire for effect !!
You guys are too kind. There will be a need for serious fire suppression....

LINK

Ed

Just heard it on the local radio news station that carries Fox News
One thing's certain, his days as a cop in that town are over.
Originally Posted by eh76
You guys are too kind. There will be a need for serious fire suppression....

I didn't say HOW they were to wash the street and water the lawns. grin

Personally, I prefer the 747 tanker version. laugh

Ed
They might get him for polygamy

http://viral.buzz/ferguson-on-stand...-wilson-married-a-fellow-police-officer/
we are expecting the GJ to come back with no indictment, what if they do? We are all expecting this to go the correct way but no one is considering the opposite. I still remember the OJ verdict.
CNN is going full bore and wall to wall INCITE the nigroes into [bleep] mode.

Friggin anti-White commies.
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by RWE

Me, Smith & Wesson....

I am under prepared. 700 rounds of 45 ACP, 76 rounds of 358 Win, 42 rounds of 25-06.

Shame on you Scott!
Originally Posted by kingfisher
we are expecting the GJ to come back with no indictment, what if they do? We are all expecting this to go the correct way but no one is considering the opposite. I still remember the OJ verdict.

Even if they come back with an indictment a lot will depend on what charges are brought.

If it's not first or second murder they'll be a lot of unhappy people.

Involuntary manslaughter = Cat 4.5

Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by RWE

Me, Smith & Wesson....

Oh my, it's just me an Mr.Glock(s) here[ Glock haters Unlimited can just GFT's]

fixed it
Rooting for a No-Bill.

No matter what category [bleep] it causes.

They need to deal with it.
Originally Posted by RWE

Me, Smith & Wesson....

1. you are hiding out in the woods, not a lot of the kind of people around that would cause you trouble with stuff like this.
2. the 700 rounds wouldn't do much good, the sights were falling off ol chocolate.
3. You wouldn't risk the .358 getting scratched.
4. the 25-06 wouldn't penetrate.
Rooting for a No-Bill.

Agreed
Originally Posted by eh76
Rooting for a No-Bill.

Agreed

+ 1
I wanna see the biggest [bleep]-out on record......so that hopefully some who celebrate diversity will see part of it as animalistic. Just like the rest of us see it.
+1 poobs
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by RWE

Me, Smith & Wesson....

1. you are hiding out in the woods, not a lot of the kind of people around that would cause you trouble with stuff like this.
2. the 700 rounds wouldn't do much good, the sights were falling off ol chocolate.
3. You wouldn't risk the .358 getting scratched.
4. the 25-06 wouldn't penetrate.

I forgot about the 300 rounds of K-hornet. That should save me.

The sights on Chocolate are fixed just fine and if it gets down to using Chocolate in the trenches I won't need no stinkin sights. grin
I gotta lethal BB gun and lotsa BBs. grin

LINK

Ed
Well that's about the time the average person in Ferguson gets out of bed
All this high drama is specifically engineered.
Wow it's not everyday I see a Chinook helicopter flying overhead around here. I live in south St Louis and it was headed north. Ferguson is north, coincidence maybe?
Originally Posted by ingwe
I wanna see the biggest [bleep]-out on record......so that hopefully some who celebrate diversity will see part of it as animalistic. Just like the rest of us see it.

i don't and you know why
Did it look like a National Guard chopper?
Originally Posted by fish head
Did it look like a National Guard chopper?

Well it sure didn't look like any site seeing chopper they run down on the river. It was pure military.
Can't understand why they would make this announcement at night. I would do it at 8:00 AM tomorrow. By the time the Brown supporters got out of bed it would be old news.
Police scanner radio for St. Louis County, for anyone that wants to listen in.

Police Scanner Radio
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Can't understand why they would make this announcement at night. I would do it at 8:00 AM tomorrow. By the time the Brown supporters got out of bed it would be old news.

I've been thinking about this and one reason I can understand for waiting until dark is it prevents the protestors from gaining a head of steam. If they announced it at noon the people would have most of the day to gather into mobs and get riled up.

As it is, I'm sure some are waiting for the decision before going out into the cold.

It could be the strategy ???
All this high drama is specifically engineered.

gee do ya think?

Waiting now until 8PM, CT, so 9PM ET. They wanted to give he protesters plenty of time to get liquored up and into place, to get the school children home, to make sure Mom and Dad get home from work, and to make it easy for the news crews.
Originally Posted by rockchucker

i don't and you know why
I look for an event on the magnitude of Y2k.

Yeah, but is it AI?

I've been thinking about this and one reason I can understand for waiting until dark is it prevents the protestors from gaining a head of steam. If they announced it at noon the people would have most of the day to gather into mobs and get riled up.

As it is, I'm sure some are waiting for the decision before going out into the cold.

Letting the working people get home after work before the "games" begin.
Originally Posted by okok

Yeah, but is it AI?

No.

But it is a 3" magnum. grin
Wonder how long until there is smoke in the air.
Originally Posted by sgtsmmiii

Letting the working people get home after work before the "games" begin.

It's not the working people you got to worry about.
Originally Posted by okok

Yeah, but is it AI?

No.

But it is a 3" magnum. grin

u good homey....
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by rockchucker

i don't and you know why
I look for an event on the magnitude of Y2k.

Buzz kill..... :>)

I would guess it was just to let people get the heck out of dodge and back to their suburbs without being stuck by traffic-stopping protesters.

Nobody wants another Reginald Denny moment, or an "almost" Reginald Denny moment where a bunch of people get run over by someone afraid of being dragged from their car.
This is all about the money. The nigs can't sue if the officer is found to be innocent. Has nothing to do with justice. The lawyers are up for a big pay day. Plus this is warning to all Leo's not to shoot blacks involved in crimes.
Never would have been an issue if black LEO shot white criminal that was attacking him. Never would have made the MSM

http://allenbwest.com/2014/11/blata...-attackers-charged-murder-white-officer/
Local Cheyenne station was reporting 25 degrees and 60 MPH winds.

I'll bet there isn't much of a protest in Cheyenne tonight.
I expect to see star shells sometime tonight to illuminate the city.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Local Cheyenne station was reporting 25 degrees and 60 MPH winds.

I'll bet there isn't much of a protest in Cheyenne tonight.

They would if they could ... or not. smile

It's cold but not so windy here. Not that it matters though. Nuttins gonna happen.
Nah, they are holding it until 8pm so there will be little chance of collateral damage to innocent bystanders. The dancing with the stars finale starts then and anyone close to white in hue will be at home watching ; )

Good luck to all

Feels Like 38 �F

Wind from WNW
Gusts 6.0 mph
I imagine either way the "protestors" there will go ape.
But I ain't gonna lie, if I was a cop on the ground there and they indicted him I'd probably just lay down my stuff and just go on home. If you are put in a situation where you have to defend yourself from being killed during all this, there's a good chance you could be indicted and put on trial too or put through all the media [bleep].

In my eyes it would pretty much indicate that my life was not worth using lethal force if I was being attacked by a thug on the street
© 24hourcampfire