Home
Posted By: 6mm250 Michael Brown - 11/24/14
has a name , it's Michael Brown , not "unarmed black teenager".
For the news media to constantly and consistently use the term "unarmed black teenager" shows that they are not being objective , in fact they are being racist.

A further point ;

I don't know Missouri law but in the state of North Carolina you are justified in killing someone if they put you in fear for your life , the law doesn't say they have to be armed for you to kill them. That is the bar for average Joe Citizen , I don't know the bar for LE.

Mike
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Michael Brown - 11/24/14
it dont matter
da [bleep] are gonna apechit anyways
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Michael Brown - 11/24/14
No telling how many lives were saved by the timely extermination of this budding thug. He was well on his way to a life of crime which could have very well included murder of his innocent future victims.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Michael Brown - 11/24/14
Kids are always a product of their environment...

We seeing both of his parents.... one can easily see that he was born with a severe handicap from the start...

He was 18, and his mom is 34 ( at least that is what I read in one of the posted article links ), which means she had him at 16, and was knocked up by Michael Brown Sr when she was 15...

Wonder if Michael Brown Jr was busy becoming a daddy at his age already....but the liberal press wouldn't let info like that out..but I wouldn't be surprised if he had fathered 2 or 3 kids or more by the age of 18...

His death at 18 is just an example of the society in this country nowadays... and we can thank the liberal leftists for its creation...
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Michael Brown - 11/24/14

Wonder if Michael Brown Jr was busy becoming a daddy at his age already....but the liberal press wouldn't let info like that out..but I wouldn't be surprised if he had fathered 2 or 3 kids or more by the age of 18...
[/quote]

Do you mean like Larmondo "Flair" Allen?
Posted By: TopCat Re: Michael Brown - 11/24/14
Originally Posted by 6mm250
I don't know Missouri law but in the state of North Carolina you are justified in killing someone if they put you in fear for your life , the law doesn't say they have to be armed for you to kill them. That is the bar for average Joe Citizen , I don't know the bar for LE.

The situation in Ferguson that is about to unfold a little later today has nothing to do with law or common sense.

It is about using rabble-rousing propaganda to create civil unrest so that the government is justified to employ their reactive solution. The Blacks are just convenient tools.

Problem-Reaction-Solution

It is nothing new. The description was coined to describe the techniques used by Roman Caesers to consolidate power and gain more control over their subjects, but the techniques are ancient and well understood by rulers throughout history.

Hitler and Stalin used the same techniques. Hitler in particular, was enamored with the Roman Empire...there are examples described in the Bible.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Michael Brown - 11/24/14
The cop not only save his skin by killing this POS, but someone else life on down the road
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Michael Brown - 11/25/14
Brown WAS armed in a way. He had a good 100lb on the cop. You can do a lot of damage when you outweigh your victim by that much.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Michael Brown - 11/25/14
Protester flying the US Flag upside down on the street at the moment , i wish someone would bust a cap on his sorry black ass
Posted By: Snyper Re: Michael Brown - 11/25/14
Technically they are simply being factual since the wasn't truly "armed?

And complaining about racists is pointless after some of the racist posts on the site.

You are correct that "disparity of force" negates any requirement that an agressor has to be "armed" before you can use deadly force in NC
Posted By: Seafire Re: Michael Brown - 11/25/14
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Do you mean like Larmondo "Flair" Allen? [/quote]

exactly!
© 24hourcampfire