Home
Posted By: antelope_sniper And it starts again: - 11/25/14
Fire was restarted in the Family Dollar.

We are on for a second night.
Posted By: eyeball Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. cool
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
They been laid up in they cribs all day a restin' up fo another night o the Christmas shoppin'. Gotta get they baby mama's and ho's some good [bleep].
Posted By: poboy Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
There's a good piece at a site - Liberty News - about
some Ferguson business owners defending property. ARs
and Pistols. No takers.
Posted By: 1Longbow Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
Just spray them down with a water cannon and let the cold temps take care of the rest
Posted By: RDW Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
That would let them off too damn easy, at least step up to more tear gas followed by rubber bullets and bean bags.
Posted By: ldholton Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
Just spray them down with a water cannon and let the cold temps take care of the rest
Spray them with lead , throw dead bodies ing trash truck in morming take to landfill. Do that about 2 nights in a row problem solved
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
They been laid up in they cribs all day a restin' up fo another night o the Christmas shoppin'. Gotta get they baby mama's and ho's some good [bleep].

Yep they are going to have to find another liquor store to loot tonight.
Posted By: eh76 Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
The LEO is missing the boat....slurry bomber. wink

I would pay for a front row seat!
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
M134
Posted By: SmokeEater2 Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
Originally Posted by eh76
The LEO is missing the boat....slurry bomber. wink

Ding Ding Ding! Winner! laugh
NG presence up to 2,200 for tonight.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...0-national-guard-troops-ferguson-n255931

Posted By: SmokeEater2 Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Wonder what their ROE's are?
Posted By: Gus Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
it'd be a waste of precious resources not to have a few nights of additional trng for the glorified Unified Command structure.

let'em skirmish with each other. everyone will learn from the experience, so that next time it's be more authentic.

it's a shame some of the store keepers have taken a beaten so far. the honest ones should be left alone, the gougers, well theyll have to take their chances.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14
They need to quit fuggin around with them.

They have been given way too much slack as it is.

At this point, anything they do is considered thumbing their nose at the rest of the country.
Put a perimeter around the place and let them burn it out, only respond in force to life threatening injuries!

Bulldoze the rubble and be very cautious who gets a permit to rebuild.

Call it a community revitalization effort.

Mike
Originally Posted by SmokeEater2

Shoot to kill all looters on sight??
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: And it starts again: - 11/25/14

Let 'em do what they want...

Same as when this all started.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14

They'd have to have guns to do that. A friend of mine who lives just across the state line east of me reported earlier that a kid he works with got deployed and the kid's mom was worried because they weren't taking guns.
Posted By: SmokeEater2 Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Let 'em do what they want...

Same as when this all started.

Yeah, That's my guess too. I'd be surprised if they were issued ammo.
Nail Salon is on fire again.
Fire Department will not be responding.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
It is so sad to watch where this country is going...truly disturbing
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scott F Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14

If you find yourself cut off from other troops and you are in immediate danger of loosing your life then fill out form 370622AB, all ten pages for each round of ammunition and turn it in to Ft Leonard Wood. The form will be reviewed in January.
Posted By: RickyD Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14

Haha, Yeah, right. The governor's a demoncrap who seems to enjoy watching fires.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
They are reporting that there will be unrest in many cities tonight. Not just Ferguson.

Sooner or later the odds are they will wander into the wrong business or neighborhood...

Of course it'll all be whitey's fault.
Posted By: las Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Oh I dunno- there were moments of humor/irony last night. I'm sort looking forward to the re-match tonight. Should stock up on pop-corn, tho.

There were these rioters fighting the police. When one of their number collapsed from gas or cardiac they picked her up and - get this- rushed to the police lines to get help for her! They beetched about getting tear-gassed while charging, before the cops realized what was happening and opened their lines for these fine American Good Samaritans...

You are rioting, then charge police lines and what do you think is going to happen? Duh! And oh, yeah, those self same whitey cops are where you look to when you need help while rioting?

Then the follow-up just cracked me up.

Van Jones (self announced Communist) Obama's appointed (now former) "Environmental Czar" and CNN political agitator was teamed up with Don Lemon and Jake Tapper(?). He kept grabbing at the mike, wanting to agitate the point of the afore mentioned "police brutality" toward the "good samaritans", and Don and Jake kept grabbing the mike back away from him, while pointing out the cops opened their lines to let the woman reach medical aid.

It was hilarious! Good show Jake and Don!

I especially liked the liquor store scene where mom was showing her 10-12 year old daughter (I assume) how to "shop". Mom and child came tearing out of the store with mom's arms full with bottles, the kid trailing behind her carrying nothing.. Then mom orders her dumb-as-dirt kid to go back into the store and fill up HER arms. One wonders if she special ordered...... smile
Posted By: add Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14

Must not be Asian owned.
Posted By: eh76 Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Originally Posted by add

Must not be Asian owned.

Bad but funny!
Posted By: 16penny Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
burn this b!!ch down
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...ns-stepfather-says-burn-bitch-down-video
Posted By: watch4bear Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Obama's sympathy for the looters probably comes from the realization that they are doing on a small scale what he does on a large scale. Dinesh D'Souza grin
Send the libtard dumbasses up here to protest...we have a "whiteout" going on right now. White snow flakes must be racist! smile
Posted By: amr7333 Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14

On the first day of looting, my baby daddy stole for me

A Mitsubishi color T.V.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

On the second day of looting my baby daddy stole for me

Two pair of sneakers and a Mitsubishi color T.V.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

On the third day of looting my baby daddy stole for me

Three Lazy Boy recliners, two pair of sneakers and a Mitsubishi color T.V.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

On the fourth day of looting my baby daddy stole for me

Four NFL jackets, three Lazy Boy recliners, two pair of sneakers and a Mitsubishi color T.V.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

On the fifth day of looting my baby daddy stole for me

......Five gold neck chains,.....

Four NFL jackets, three Lazy Boy recliners, two pair of sneakers and a Mitsubishi color T.V
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Don't stop! Finish the song!!!!!!
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Six malt liquors!
Seven gold teeth!
Eight mamas twerking
Starting to warm up from the sounds of things. Laying around with a migraine and have been listening to the county dispatch. They are started to gather and block intersections. Shots fired.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
That's some quality time..
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Nigra's ain't near as brave tonight with 800 National Guard added to the street.
And I'd bet money that they didn't give the Soldiers any ammo. Chicken shiit bastids mad

Plus the fuggers probably already looted everything worth stealing last night.
where are jesse the jackass and al dimwhit now?
Posted By: amr7333 Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14

I just stole that and did a C&P. lol

Thought it fitting.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Originally Posted by Jcubed
It is so sad to watch where this country is going...truly disturbing

About 1965 my dad told me "son, when you're much older there will have to be a get-your-nogger day". Dad was right about almost everything.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
That's some quality time..

Migraines are just fun whatever you do. Besides it provides a laugh or two. Call came in someone wearing read standing on a front porch trying to get in. Then came the second call to cancel the first. It was just a Christmas stocking she has hung on the door.

It thought the part on having to sue county police cars to block intersections and to not use national guard buses was worth a grin too.
Posted By: ar15a292f Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Six malt liquors!
Seven gold teeth!
Eight mamas twerking

Nine convicts smuggling!
Ten ho's a whoring!
Eleven pimps a pimping!
Twelve dealers dealing!
Posted By: k20350 Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
I got my 6 pack of tall boys and my phone scanner open. God bless the cops and guardsman protecting that hellhole.
Posted By: k20350 Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
A friend of mine had literally just got out of the Army just before 9/11. He was still in the reserve and got called up to protect the Mackinaw Bridge. They didn't even give them magazines. He told me I'm standing there with an AR with not even a mag in it. He went back active and signed up for a few more years. He wasn't gonna stand around with a club. (In response to Chillenstructors comment. Sorry got tall boy fingers)
They seem anything but bored.
Sounds like some have gotten smarter. Seems there are several security teams on roofs of businesses.
Originally Posted by k20350
A friend of mine had literally just got out of the Army just before 9/11. He was still in the reserve and got called up to protect the Mackinaw Bridge. They didn't even give them magazines. He told me I'm standing there with an AR with not even a mag in it. He went back active and signed up for a few more years. He wasn't gonna stand around with a club. (In response to Chillenstructors comment. Sorry got tall boy fingers)

When I was in the ARNG SOP for civil disturbances was to issue ammo only to Squad Leaders and above. Lets hope they at least did that much for them.
Posted By: mack5511 Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Carjacking reported with the victim shot in the chest.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
M134

M202A2
Originally Posted by k20350
Makes you wonder if you could have brought one of your own empty mags and put it in your weapon to at least appear to be loaded, without getting disciplined.
I think if I'd been in command I'd have brought a bunch out and handed them out to my men. Standing around with unloaded weapons is dumb enough but what happens when a bunch of "protesters" come up and just take them away?
Posted By: antlers Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

laugh
Posted By: antlers Re: And it starts again: - 11/26/14
Originally Posted by Scott F
If you find yourself cut off from other troops and you are in immediate danger of loosing your life then fill out form 370622AB, all ten pages for each round of ammunition and turn it in to Ft Leonard Wood. The form will be reviewed in January.

Dude, that's funny...!
© 24hourcampfire