Home
It's certainly not justice. But what would it take to make the many unhappy and violent one's happy?
Kinda like those kind,loving folks in the mid east.
They want anyone not like them dead and even a few that are the same as them dead.
Not all but one never hears about those folks.
Hate and discontent is all they really want. Life of drama.
But what would it take to make the many unhappy and violent one's happy?

jobs
They want good, stable jobs - but they don't want the hassle of an education.

They want the right to not be hassled by cops - but lower income people do seem to cause most of the trouble leading to police confrontation.

They want the right to count in a democracy - but voting seems to be low on their agenda.

What else????
Originally Posted by Virginian2
It's certainly not justice. But what would it take to make the many unhappy and violent one's happy?

They want a blank check.

They want to do whatever they want to do without interference from any outside source such a police or private citizens.

They want to live high on the hog and not work for it, but have it given to them. The more they are given, the more they want.

They want to rule the rest of America, and all the people in it.

They want to worshipped for being God's gift to the earth.

They ARE the 'entitled ones', after all...
Free ShiiTT, like free Obama phones, .gov welfare, free 40 oz Slitz Malt Liquor, and big fat white Ho's
They want the right to not be hassled by cops

grin grin grin grin grin
And every other black run society is a shinning example. Were it not for working white guys they'd have nothing.
they want to live like p diddy but not have to work for it. or get out of bed before 10am.
i don't read as much secular humanist bullchit as i once did. but it seems like earl butts summed it up pretty well? he was sec of ag. remember him?

something about loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to take a chit. did i misquote the paraphrase?

actually, the war criminal President Johnson, struck a deal to give them welfare and relief, just to please not burn down the cities in exchange. does that about sum it up, or not?
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And every other black run society is a shinning example. Were it not for working white guys they'd have nothing.

Yeah, after they take over, things get SO much better.

Just look at the improvement in Zimbabwe, the Bahamas, and S. Africa.

Oh wait.... blush
Yep, if anything they owe us white folk a debt of gratitude for bringing them here and taking them away from the schit holes they lived in.

They think they have it bad here because they can't commit a felony without a cop getting up in their schit, they could be back home dancing around a campfire having not ate in a week wearing nothing but a banana leaf wrapped around their cock, and no white bitches to rape.

Hey n*ggers, you're welcome.
Closer, closer...

[Linked Image]
They want blond fat white women.
Your White Daughter.
I don't know about want, but here's what they need grin

If it was attention that they wanted they'd be content by now. I don't watch the news, but if the campfire is any indicator they should be ecstatic with the attention they've received. Adam lanza is actually getting jealous.

Not aimed at steelhead. Just a quick reply.
LMAO that is good stuff there.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
LMAO that is good stuff there.

+1 grin
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I've always said, every group will say they just want to be equal, but not one of them is really happy just being equal. There's way more to it than that. It's really about being superior, NOT equal.
Anger at their own failures as a race! So I imagine if they could actually compete and achieve success that would make them happier instead of blaming racism, police brutality, and other excuses for their own failures.

Success comes at a price through education, hard work, and applying ones self. These traits go against the black culture in most inner cities. Hence the high illiteracy rates, birth rates, drug use, arrests rates, high school dropouts, and single or no parent families.

Ultimately until the blacks decide to help themselves they will remain the downtrodden race that you see in incidents like Ferguson, Florida and other examples.
They need a lesson from Chris Rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ
The Big Rock Candy Mountain -- holder the crackers.
Wouldn't you be mad -here you are in Africa -all kings and queens -whitey throws a big net over you brings you to Florida and makes you a slave ?
I saw it on TV once ---they were Kings and Queens ...
Originally Posted by Gus
i don't read as much secular humanist bullchit as i once did. but it seems like earl butts summed it up pretty well? he was sec of ag. remember him?

something about loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to take a chit. did i misquote the paraphrase?

actually, the war criminal President Johnson, struck a deal to give them welfare and relief, just to please not burn down the cities in exchange. does that about sum it up, or not?
Off the top of my head the exact quote was: "There's three things a [bleep] wants. Loose shoes, a tight pussy and a warm place to [bleep]."
i always speculated if President Lincoln hadn't met his premature demise, he'd rounded the all up and sent them back to their Homeland as an expression of justice, fairness and compassion. but we all know how that went.

others might disagree, and of course, that's fine too.
Originally Posted by wink_man
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I've always said, every group will say they just want to be equal, but not one of them is really happy just being equal. There's way more to it than that. It's really about being superior, NOT equal.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Being superior is earned ..
Originally Posted by watch4bear

That's going to leave a mark.
The black population don't really want anything .....They are puppets and we really need to ask what the string pullers want.....

Originally Posted by vapodog
The black population don't really want anything .....They are puppets and we really need to ask what the string pullers want.....

The love of money is the root of all evil.
I haven't read the whole thread, but offhand I'd say they don't want to ever be accountable in any way for their actions. Zero responsibility.

I do believe they also want reparations and to "make whitey pay".

JMO
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

That's going to leave a mark.

Well score 1 for Minnesota.

That goes along ways to make up for electing Al Franken again.
i've been reading this forum for quite some time. never would i have expected that memebers here were so racist.
TFF
Thought so too.....

Lots of us weren't as racist 8 years ago, Obama has set race relations back fully 60 years.....
Originally Posted by grnmtn
i've been reading this forum for quite some time. never would i have expected that memebers here were so racist.

Real racists are scarce as hen's teeth on this forum.

Folks who are fed up with American black culture and being called racist are pretty common, though.
It's a famous quote from the 1960's. Earl Butz, former Secretary of Agriculture is credited with it. I didn't think I had to give him credit since Gus already did. If you want to think I'm a racist for quoting a very well-known quote well, that's up to you.
I see nothing racist at all in this thread. I do see members calling a spade a spade. I see the blunt truth being laid out in front of reasonable people

Respect, but most want to do nothing to earn it!

Mike

Please explain what your definition of a racist is.

Then explain why that is a bad thing.

Thanks
Blacks want anything and everything owned by White America, minus the work required to obtain it.

Blacks are slaves to their wants and desires but strangers to the work required to obtain it.

Geo
What do they want? EBT cards with no limits so they can clean out the Wally Mart. Remember THAT?
No morals. No ethics. No core. No values. No citizenship.
Blacks never had to fight for freedom. It, like everything else, was given to them.. Fact is it's a damned shame.

something for nothing

[Linked Image]
I was told at a very young age that there are black people and then there are ni**ers. I learned first hand when I was in college that there IS a difference. I just wonder how many black people are rioting in Ferguson.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Thought so too.....

Lots of us weren't as racist 8 years ago, Obama has set race relations back fully 60 years.....

^^^This^^^

And I've got black friends. They feel the same as I do. And they don't like Nigra's either, like the ones in Ferguson last night. Nigra's being Nigra's.
And I guarantee if Bush would have still been President, none of this ShiiTT would have happened! The. [bleep] in Charge, Holder, & Sharpton are responsible for all the looting.
I hear you, but there is only one person responsible for a person's actions
They want to rule, and punish whitey.
Right now Im thinking a forced ride back to Africa............sick of their BS......
When Abe came off his 3 day drunk, he said I freed who???
Originally Posted by splattermatic
When Abe came off his 3 day drunk, he said I freed who???

"I freed the what?"-Abe Lincoln

A real quote:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." -Martin Luther King Jr

I'm pretty much with him on that one. A man in this country ought to be judged for his actions, not for what he looks like. According to ole Dorian Johnson's testimony (Mike Brown's accomplice, squarely in Mike Brown's corner)), Mike's actions the day he was shot by the police were:
1. Made plans to smoke marijuana (conspiracy to commit a crime)
2. Stole cigarillos to roll blunts with (robbery)
3. Walked down the middle of the street carrying recently stolen contraband (jaywalking, impeding traffic)
4. Exchanged punches with a police officer (Dorian's words, not mine. That's assaulting a police officer)

That's four crimes before noon, essentially committing some sort of crime from 7Am to Noon nonstop. Ole Dorian was with Mike from 7am to the time of his death around noon, said they did nothing else but plan to smoke weed, Mike robbed the store, then they walked down the middle of the street, and then Officer Wilson confronted them and Mike "exchanged punches" with him.

What the hell other conclusions am I supposed to come to other than Mike Brown was a total a$$hole and complete loser? Whose story am I going to believe, especially when the forensic evidence jives with what Officer Wilson says (Mike assaulted him and tried to take his weapon)? WTF does race have to do with it??? I'd say nothing. I get called racist fairly often though for judging men by their actions.

Right on the money.
Ridgerunner85 said there are blacks and there are ni**ers. If that's true, where's the black community cleaning up the mess the ni**ers made? No church, no accountability, no moral compass, no patriarchs, no family, no honor, no humility.

Think back to the Midwestern floods shortly after Katrina. All the white folks came together to help their neighbors. Naturally the mainstream media neglected to report it.

Society paints a successful black man as an outlaw who's beaten the system and is damned proud of it!

What more do you expect?
About anything of value they can get their grubby mitts on...

That and to knock up every blonde woman they can get into...
To keep chitting in there own back yard and keep stepping in it. cry
Originally Posted by Gus
i always speculated if President Lincoln hadn't met his premature demise, he'd rounded the all up and sent them back to their Homeland as an expression of justice, fairness and compassion. but we all know how that went.

others might disagree, and of course, that's fine too.

F%#& John Wilkes Booth
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Real racists are scarce as hen's teeth on this forum.

Folks who are fed up with American black culture and being called racist are pretty common, though.
Indeed. It is absurd. The term "racist" is hauled out frequently when referring to a white person, and NEVER when referring to a black. What the heck? The definition of the word has been lost. I wonder how many black people - the ones who cry racism loudly - could even GIVE a definition? It has become a feeling, not a word. This phenomenon has happened with other words used by the left as well. How about "opportunity"? How about "minority"? It makes me laugh when I hear about the problems of "minorities" in a place like P.G. County in Md., or in D.C. Do they even know what that means? Blacks are certainly NOT minorities in THOSE places. They make the rules, handle the law enforcement - EVERYTHING. Cripes, it's frustrating.
My dad's often said the best thing the white men could do to the Blacks & Indians was declare war on them.

The next day, we'd surrender and let them take care of us for the next two hundred years.

jobs

BS! That's the last thing most of them want.

Anarchy "wants" chaos...

DF
they want everything for free

what else.......................
Originally Posted by ingwe
Thought so too.....

At every turn, this President and this AG have exacerbated racial tensions instead of lessening them. From the black professor questioned at his door by the white LEO to the black kid in Florida shot by Zimmerman to Ferguson, they couldn't but help suppress what seems to be their "inner-young-black-man-anger-against whites," and interject themselves.

On the other hand, during this presidency, there have been at least of handful of black on white murders, not counting the black-on-white Knock-out Game, that have occurred that somehow escaped this President and Holder's attention. No comment. Barely any media mention. The Knock-out Game is/was patently racial. Hmmm.

It's also ironic that in this country, where so many blacks have had such negative experiences, it is THIS country and no doubt Affirmative Action that have paved the way for both of these men (and many other blacks) to obtain where they are and what they have now. Want to try to do this in Ghana, Nigeria, or Liberia?

OTOH, blacks slaughtering each other in Chicago and other inner city ghetto's doesn't seem to be anything "they" or the MSM want to talk about either...Somehow the incredible, degraded state of black, inner city culture doesn't fit their talking points of white on black racism (though actually it is due at least in part due to liberal policies).

It seems to me there is a lot of cherry-picking of incidents they choose to speak out on betraying their own racism or agenda.

jobs
You're joking, right? They might like paychecks, but jobs? I don't think so.
What they want are all of the benefits of living in a White society, but they don't want any Whites around.

If that wasn't truly the case, they'd all be headed to Liberia to live in grass huts and eating Ebola infested monkey brain.
Originally Posted by RickyD

jobs
You're joking, right? They might like paychecks, but jobs? I don't think so.

I'll take the N-Word for $1000, Alex..

And the Jeopardy answer is: A black eye, a fat lip, and a job.
A bunch of white people giving their opinions on what they imagine blacks want? Sigh.
they want whatever they are told that they want. Not 5% of 'em understand anything that has been going on. They depend on their black ministers, folks like Action Jackson, and Al Sharptongue for guidance.
Who cares what they want, unless they want to go out and earn it, do without.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Wouldn't you be mad -here you are in Africa -all kings and queens -whitey throws a big net over you brings you to Florida and makes you a slave ?
I saw it on TV once ---they were Kings and Queens ...

Problem is, it wasn't always whitey throwing the net....
They were their own worst enemy back then too.
© 24hourcampfire