Home
Been wondering if he was on something.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...l-brown-was-high-pot-and-carrying-bag-it

After all, even for a thug, committing obvious robbery and assaulting a store employee in a 'hood liquor store while not wearing ANY concealing mask or hoodie might be considered a tad unusual. Especially as cameras would be expected.

Then walking away from the scene down the middle of the street, before violently assaulting a Cop inside his own cruiser, in broad daylight in front of numerous witnesses might be considered out of the ordinary too.

Finally telling the Cop that he was too much of a pu$$y to shoot him after he had ALREADY been shot in the hand, and then CHARGING said Cop....

Definitely he was out of his gourd, even given he likely weren't a Mensa candidate to begin with.

Too bad Darren Wilson has to suffer for it.

Birdwatcher
Was wondering when the Toxicology would come out. I had a sneaking suspicion that he might have been under the influence of something or other.

On a sidenote, I forget how many times I have heard that marijuana users aren't violent. Didn't work out that way this time.
It was also probably no coincidence that he was stealing cigarillos. They are used (apparently hollowed out) to smoke weed. Among stoners, they are commonly called "blunts."
weed doesn't make you act like that. being a crazy, angry, cop hating animal does.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

On a sidenote, I forget how many times I have heard that marijuana users aren't violent. Didn't work out that way this time.

The potsies are in denial, I guess to get their legalization agenda accomplished. But the truth is pot is often associated with violent behavior, especially with the higher THC percentage varieties, hashish and extracts.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Been wondering if he was on something.

Too bad Darren Wilson has to suffer for it.

Birdwatcher

This.
Originally Posted by rem141r
weed doesn't make you act like that. being a crazy, angry, cop hating animal does.

Agreed. If drugs contributed, there was something other than weed in his system. Smoking pot no more makes you attack cops than owning a gun makes you rob 7-11s or having "outdoor plumbing" automatically makes you a rapist. Double standard foolishness runs rampant around here.

Tom
I don't think anyone can predict exactly how a given person will react to any psychotropic drug
I was thinking of a drug I used to hear about years back that made users extremely violent.
Angel Dust mixed with Pot?
pcp is a whole different story
effing stoners.
Guess he wasn't stoned enough, hence stealing more paper to roll some more blunts? Worthless all the way around.

It would be ironic if the Ofcr. Wilson could sue the parents?

Thanks, couldn't remember the proper name.
But, he Dindu Nuffin...

This amount of Delta-9-THC in Brown's blood was more than twice the amount that in Washington State--where marijuana is legal--would allow someone to be arrested for driving under the influence.

�Delta-9-THC detection in the blood defines impairment,� according to the report.

It's whitey's fault.
I don't know but I'm sure getting tired of hearing about this lowlife thug ... who cares???
Look, "Hollowed Out Cigarillos" are NOT called "Blunts".
...that's about the silliest thing I've read here this week.
Right now it's all the rage to soak them (cigarillos) in "Hash Oil"

.....and there's no telling WHAT kinda chit that stuff might have in it for additive.

as far as the "Peace love and Bell Bottoms / THC is the answer, and better for us than .....yadda, etc." crap goes, I'd encourage those synchophants to go look up the roots of the word ASSASSIN.

....and FWIW I'd just as soon see the chit legalized, just FEDUP with all of the glowing endorsements by people on this board that should KNOW better.

GTC

Thank you so much for that head's up, azzwhole.

GTC
hah. talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Hoping someone who understands the thc/ng stuff better can chime in. Just checking the article linked about Washington's laws seems like 12 ng could actually be pretty low. I actually found another source that said you could get up to 30ng just inhaling second hand pot smoke and that levels of 50-100ng are not uncommon among users.
Anyone here profess to being a pot expert? Lol!
Officer Wilson did this world a huge favor and probably saved a life or two by dusting that thug. Now his life is turned up side down...what a tragedy.
I heard a report on the radio this morning that said he had a small amount of THC in his system. crazy WGAF....the POS is DEAD! wink
From what I've seen on the MSM, he had some THC in his system as OKOK said. I don't know the amount. Like some have said, that usually doesn't make one violent. I commented today to my wife that he sounded as if he was on PCP if Wilson's story was accurate.

His behavior was bad enough with or without drugs, to get him killed. End of story. Good shoot.
Originally Posted by okok
Officer Wilson did this world a huge favor and probably saved a life or two by dusting that thug. Now his life is turned up side down...what a tragedy.

That's because the liberal society, and blacks in particular have the two mixed up as to who the real bad guy is.

They won't get a clue anytime soon either.

If they want to push it and have their self declared race war, I hope they just jump all over it. The sooner it starts, the sooner it will end, and perhaps we won't have such a minefield of eggshells to walk on...
The fact that he was high on pot and/or anything else is good to know and telling a point, but his bad behavior did him in - and he alone is responsible for that - even for getting stoned.

None of the incriminating information means anything to the ignorami who look for any reason to blame "whitey" for every stupidity in their lives and who cite lame excuses trying to justify rotten behavior, looting and burning included.

As for the pot experts on here who are so wise and experienced as to know and state "facts" about what people will and will not do while on pot, for 60 years and for good reason I have never trusted the word or behavior of a pot user. The fact that some jurisdictions have chosen to make pot sale and use legal does zero to bolster the credibility of the users. They are still just stoners whose words and views are not to be taken seriously.

(Fixed it to say what I meant, Greg.)
I can assure you that if you're wandering around the outskirts of San Pedro Sula, or Belize City, that the Rastafarians that will acost, rob and kill you ARE to be taken seriously.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Look, "Hollowed Out Cigarillos" are NOT called "Blunts".
...that's about the silliest thing I've read here this week ...

Oh really?

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blunt_%28cannabis_cigar%29

But, just in case reading is a problem for you, and you like pretty pictures, here is a step-by-step video for you that shows you how to roll your very own cigarillo blunt. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AizFHGNdUgA

The problem was food.
Was pot the only substance found?
Originally Posted by CCCC
The fact that he was high on pot and/or anything else is good to know and telling a point, but his bad behavior did him in - and he alone is responsible for that - even for getting stoned.

None of the incriminating information means anything to the ignorami who look for any reason to blame "whitey" for every stupidity in their lives and who cite lame excuses trying to justify rotten behavior, looting and burning included.

As for the pot experts on here who are so wise and experienced as to know and state "facts" about what people will and will not do while on pot, for 60 years and for good reason I have never trusted the word or behavior of a pot user. The fact that some jurisdictions have chosen to make pot sale and use legal does zero to bolster the credibility of the users. They are still just stoners whose words and views are not to be taken seriously.

(Fixed it to say what I meant, Greg.)
I don't consider myself a "pot expert". I'm not a user of it. The effects are well enough known that anybody that wants to can discern what the average stoner generally acts like. The Toxicology Report has been widely broadcast.

Just because the average stoner is pretty docile doesn't mean he acted like the average stoner. Ignoring the facts, misreporting things, twisting them and lying are the tactics of politicians on both sides of the aisle. I'm just an average dude and so don't engage in that. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Was pot the only substance found?
That's what I've heard according to the MSM. The behavior the cop reported didn't sound like a guy high on Marijuana. It sounded more like somebody on Speed or PCP. Supposedly they just found Marijuana in his system though...at least if what I heard was accurate.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I can assure you that if you're wandering around the outskirts of San Pedro Sula, or Belize City, that the Rastafarians that will acost, rob and kill you ARE to be taken seriously.

San Pedro Sula a real garden spot and a place not to go messing around unarmed
yeah cause some THC in his system means THC caused him to do this.....one of the major reasons i chose to be a pothead in when i was younger over being a drunk like alot of friends was i was always in control of myself unlike my friends who drank.....yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

its a black kid in the phugging hood, be a damn miracle if there was no THC in his system.......
Originally Posted by rattler
yeah cause some THC in his system means THC caused him to do this.....one of the major reasons i chose to be a pothead in when i was younger over being a drunk like alot of friends was i was always in control of myself unlike my friends who drank.....yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

its a black kid in the phugging hood, be a damn miracle if there was no THC in his system.......

I'm sure you thought you were in complete control whilst stoned.

LMAO
Yep, according to this, alcohol is the only safe psycho-active substance.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/txtfiles/psycho.txt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I'm sure you thought you were in complete control whilst stoned.

LMAO

unlike the guys blacked out on whiskey i never got behind the wheel....
Blacks with too much food is like Apaches with too much whiskey.

Good point, and Jamaica itself ain't no picnic either.
[Linked Image]

yet it aint happening with any sort of the same regularity in Amsterdam so yeah, blame the weed and not the people
[Linked Image]

Indeed, I remember the Carib BEFORE that spread all up and down it's coasts. I reckon that by now the MS13s and other very structured Hispanic gangs will have driven the Rastas back down onto the coast around Cortez.

GTC

yet it aint happening with any sort of the same regularity in Amsterdam so yeah, blame the weed and not the people

Aw man why don't you lighten the phouc up !
Brought this up to illustrate that it does not, de facto, create gentle folks, and meant nothing more.

GTC
Originally Posted by kraky111
Hoping someone who understands the thc/ng stuff better can chime in. Just checking the article linked about Washington's laws seems like 12 ng could actually be pretty low. I actually found another source that said you could get up to 30ng just inhaling second hand pot smoke and that levels of 50-100ng are not uncommon among users.
Anyone here profess to being a pot expert? Lol!

12 NG is 2 1/2 times the legal limit here in Colorado.

Like a BAC of 0.2
Weed doesn't make someone act that way, no way. Being raised like a nogger does.
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

The Klinghoffer, two shots and a splash!

During that evening Brown made quite a few brain dead choices that eventually lead to his death. It's likely that the MJ in his system contributed to his poor choices.

I agree completely. I'm not involved with it in any way, but I think it's beyond stupid that Marijuana is criminalized. Not trying to offend anybody here but some of the comments just illustrate the lack of knowledge and also the willingness to use any opportunity to propagandize for continued enforcement efforts against something benign. The point here is that if Michael Brown was impaired, it wasn't with something that traditionally causes aggressive behavior. If you believe the Officer's story, as I do, the Toxicology report adds nothing to the narrative.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Weed doesn't make someone act that way, no way. Being raised like a nogger does.
lolol
^EXACTLY^ when I was in middle school I smoked pot a few times. Made me laugh like a idiot, eat like a fatazz at the golden corral, and sleep like rip van winkle. The boy was a n i g g e r, plain and simple, a worthless POS that is now dead. We should celebrate such events! Cop took one for the team, my hat's off to him. Good job dear sir!
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

Good to have the alcohol reference there!!

https://www.ncjrs.gov/txtfiles/psycho.txt

.yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

As a person that has seen lots of people on pot, I can tell you that all do not act the same. I ran a survey crew for close to 30 years for the State of Arkansas, surveying for new roads most of the time. That meant we were way back in the woods and we also had a big turnover in personnel. There was always some that figured it would be a good idea to slip behind some brush and fire one up. Some could handle it pretty good and some would be totally lost. I did not matter, I gave them a choice, smoke or work, but I would not put up with both. What they did on their own time was their business as far as I was concerned, but not on the job. Most, but not all, fit stereotypes such as the ones that smoked a lot were lazy as hell. Many think that it should be legal, and I agree, as long as other things that go with it are followed. Things like if you want to smoke pot a lay around, no Government check and if you want to steal from me to support your habit, I get to shoot you with no warning. This is not all, but you get the idea. Smoke your pot, but support yourself, legal like. miles

Getting drug through the system in the name of political correctness is a tough gig, but I wouldn't worry about Wilson too much. With the "defense fund" he's garnered (and won't need) and a CBS exclusive, at the moment that he's the most (un)popular man in the country, he's already made three time more money than his retirement would be if he worked another twenty years. And there's more coming.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Getting drug through the system in the name of political correctness is a tough gig, but I wouldn't worry about Wilson too much. With the "defense fund" he's garnered (and won't need) and a CBS exclusive, at the moment that he's the most (un)popular man in the country, he's already made three times what his retirement would be if he worked another twenty years. And there's more coming.

Assuming everything he said was how it went down, then he deserves it. There is no telling how much pain and suffering he prevented by doing away with a perpetrator who had a lot of crimes and maybe some murders in his future.
So much for drug use being a "victimless crime" - in this case the drug user victimized himself into a one way ticket out of this world.
If he was super stoned he would have been stealing Cheetos and Doritos not cigs.

Weed isn't the issue here, as others have said in previous posts, this doesn't happen in Amsterdam, and OMG, pot AND prostitution is legal there.
Originally Posted by Odessa
So much for drug use being a "victimless crime" - in this case the drug user victimized himself into a one way ticket out of this world.
The "drug use" in this case was tertiary. Like others have said, his immersion in a whole culture of criminality was what got him killed, along with simply being an unintelligent individual, as Charles Barkley would probably say.

I'm done "defending Marijuana" here though. As I've said, I have nothing to do with it myself, and my only interest here is in truth and in general, getting rid of stupid laws in order to maximize freedom. Y'all that believe Michael Brown assaulted Darren Wilson because he was whacked out on Demon weed, go ahead.

https://news.vice.com/article/legal...rce=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

He became as non-violent as possible.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

He became as non-violent as possible.

Yeah, when his blood pressure and core temperature dropped.
Let me state, emphatically... Drugs were not the problem.

[Linked Image]

Getting drug through the system in the name of political correctness is a tough gig, but I wouldn't worry about Wilson too much. With the "defense fund" he's garnered (and won't need) and a CBS exclusive, at the moment that he's the most (un)popular man in the country, he's already made three time more money than his retirement would be if he worked another twenty years. And there's more coming.

Sounds like either Officer Wilson and/or the Ferguson Police department could likely be dealing civil suites before long.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/26/michael-brown-civil-lawsuit-against-darren-wilson
Yeah, that was a given about 5 minutes after he was shot by a white cop.

It won't go anywhere, though. The city will probably write them a check, rather than paying lawyers to defend it in court though.
Wondering if Officer Wilson's already sizable and still growing "defense fund" could be at risk in a civil suit especially since now that he was not indicted.
Originally Posted by joken2
Wondering if Officer Wilson's already sizable and still growing "defense fund" could be at risk in a civil suit especially since now that he was not indicted.

No. It will go towards his civil defense.

I've never smoked pot. I have and do drink whiskey on occasion. I haven't lost control of my faculties since I was in my late teens. Once or thrice and I realized 'Gee, that's no fun'.

I've never had to live in a tent in someone's backyard either.

Correlation, I don't know..
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ok.

When it was stated in the post I quoted previously, that his defense fund already amounted to 3 times what his retirement would've been and still growing, it sounded as if now that he was no longer facing criminal charges all money accumulated in his defense fund is his.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ok.

When it was stated in the post I quoted previously, that his defense fund already amounted to 3 times what his retirement would've been and still growing, it sounded as if now that he was no longer facing criminal charges all money accumulated in his defense fund is his.

It may be. The City's attorney's will be defending him and others will be lined up to do it for free, for the publicity.
^^^THIS^^^
Short interview with his lawyers last night indicates that they are both highly pissed about how the msm and the hustlers tried to destroy Wilson when they were bound to keep their mouths shut. I sense they would like their pound of flesh from those entities.
Never Never EVER talk to the press...EVER!
This thread is interesting to say the least, so many view points on drug use. Never done it myself,I rather enjoy being in normal self control of my faculties. A beer or a drink once in awhile is enough for me. Some of you guys who have done dope how do you rationalize the question on the Fed 4473 form that asks you if you are a user or have used illegal drugs?? A yes answer of course prevents you from buying the firearm and a no answer would be perjury. Or do you just get someone else to buy it for you? straw buyer? Being a real conservative or just claiming that status on certain things? Are you only guilty of breaking the law if caught and convicted? Or do you feel that since you weren't caught and convicted of illegal behavior that your not committing a crime by doing it? All ears gotta hear the rational on this. After all the crimes MBrown committed as a juvy his rights were protected and his past behavior patterns are not to be considered with his douche bag parents still protesting his innocence. The media treats his parents like they are good citizens yet they both incited the 1 st nite of the riots. Why aren't they being charged for inciting a riot, they sure as sh*t should be. I allways laugh when people admit their criminal behaviors or demonstrate them but profess their innocence in wrong doing because they weren't convicted. I'm just going to eat some turkey today and have a glass of wine,hope most of you can enjoy also without illegal drug use. Magnum Man

Sounds like either Officer Wilson and/or the Ferguson Police department could likely be dealing civil suites before long.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/26/michael-brown-civil-lawsuit-against-darren-wilson

Fortunately police officers and departments rarely deal with civil suits over their actions if you are meaning paying for it. Fortunately, tax payers get to deal with that.
Originally Posted by sierrabravo45

Weed isn't the issue here, as others have said in previous posts, this doesn't happen in Amsterdam, and OMG, pot AND prostitution is legal there.

Weed, like most other drugs, lowers inhibitions. As one friend put it re: alcohol, it's like truth serum. If you're nice, you'll probably be nice when stoned, but if you are an azzhole...
Originally Posted by ringworm
Never Never EVER talk to the press...EVER!

Dittos. Police should only talk to the press when they are trying to poison the well of potential jurors concerning a civilian they have arrested or when they are voicing support for various firearms limitations or other laws giving them the power to control life as we know it.
So let me get this right...he was high on pot. Pot causes a person to be more gentle, not aggressive. So, Brown was more gentle since he was stoned. Therefore, has anyone considered how violent he would have been if he had NOT been stoned?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
So let me get this right...he was high on pot. Pot causes a person to be more gentle, not aggressive. So, Brown was more gentle since he was stoned. Therefore, has anyone considered how violent he would have been if he had NOT been stoned?

No, according to the study I posted marijuana and other drugs cause violent behavior in every way possible while alcohol actually improves a person in every way. That is why bars around the country are the places to be especially on weekend nights and holidays since they are far safer than sitting in a church pew come Sunday morning. If alcohol wasn't good for you, why would so many of the members here imbibe alone with conservative icons such as Limbaugh?
It's interesting that the guy that lost the fight was high on pot.

(not really.)

Happy Thanksgiving.

Travis
Oh, and sherp! Suck my COOOOOCK!

Travis
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
effing stoners.
x10
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Not all pot is the same.

There are 3 main variants of pot, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis sativa forma indica, Cannabis ruderalis. Although each contains THC, they contain varying degrees of other chemicals. The chill out effect you mention is associated with indica, but largely absent from the sativa blends. In other words, Sativa will get you stoned without calming you down.
Originally Posted by deflave
Oh, and sherp! Suck my COOOOOCK!

Travis

No thanks. I am a straight/regular Republican. Not sure what I did to make you think otherwise, but not my thing. Your request will likely act as a good personal ad for many of your fellow Log Cabin Republicans so I wish you all luck in hooking up, blowing each other, and pushing each others stools in this holiday season! sick
Wonder how many of the anti's are hooked on the most widely abused drug in the world...organized religion
Originally Posted by sherp

No thanks. I am a straight/regular Republican. Not sure what I did to make you think otherwise, but not my thing.

Because you type like a cock sucker.

Own it.

Travis
Originally Posted by Tracks
I was thinking of a drug I used to hear about years back that made users extremely violent.
Angel Dust mixed with Pot?
laffin my ass off

Dude chill out on the Hawaii Five-O re-runs

JFC

No thanks. I am a straight/regular Republican. Not sure what I did to make you think otherwise, but not my thing.

Because you type like a cock sucker.

Own it.

Travis

I don't think so, I just use correct grammar. My positions on police and politics in general are identical to yours so perhaps that is what caused the confusion since you may think the only other men who support police being able to do anything they want are gay like you are. Anyway, hope you and one of your fellow Log Cabinites managed to hook up from this confusion.
Maybe he was just a big dumb guy and his little buddy told him too not take any chit from that cop.
So he didn't.

I don't think so, I just use correct grammar. My positions on police and politics in general are identical to yours so perhaps that is what caused the confusion since you may think the only other men who support police being able to do anything they want are gay like you are. Anyway, hope you and one of your fellow Log Cabinites managed to hook up from this confusion.

Ummm...no.

You are the only one on this website that walks around with Bluedreaux and ltpowell's dicks in your mouth.

Like I said. You're a cock sucker.

OWN it!

Travis
Don't feed the cocksucking trolls.

Ummm...no.

You are the only one on this website that walks around with Bluedreaux and ltpowell's dicks in your mouth.

Like I said. You're a cock sucker.

OWN it!

Travis

I agree with Bluedreaux and ltpowell that police should have total immunity for all of their actions and people that oppose that just hate cops for no reason....sort of a "hate the sinner and not the sin" kind of thing like we have to do when we vote against a democrat because they support the same anti-gun acts the republican does. Of course you know all of that and engage in it daily, just like I do.

Not sure why that agitates you so much when it comes to me considering my views are 1:1 with yours on everything except sexual preference.

You are the one who propositioned me for oral sex, not the other way around.

Own that Mr. Log Cabin Republican
Hahahaha!

I knew that would get under your skin. Admitting you love Bluedreauxs balls all over your face.

You should stick with pretending you were a Green Beret. It was more entertaining than watching you try and fit my dick in your mouth via the internet.

Travis
Brown was f'ing POS, and Darren Wilson's life is ruined.
+1
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith

That certainly remains to be seen. History judges people properly. There are considerable facts yet to be revealed about MB and his parents. Yet to be released are his school, arrest and the arrest records of his parents.
he was charged with 2nd dg murder as a juvinal, not sure if he was convicted on it.
Probably been said before but if the media keeps this S--t up and they probably will there's going to be a shortage of white cops and more Michael Brown's.
Hahahaha!

I knew that would get under your skin. Admitting you love Bluedreauxs balls all over your face.

You should stick with pretending you were a Green Beret. It was more entertaining than watching you try and fit my dick in your mouth via the internet.

Travis

Never claimed to be a green beret and do not have anyone's balls over my face.

What is it with militant homosexuals like you? You can't take no for an answer and everyone has to cater to your whims or they are somehow bad. Pathetic really.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Not a troll and not a [bleep] which is really eating at you and your Log Cabin Compatriot. But that is the way it goes since you militant homosexuals always stick together and attack anyone who doesn't give you what you want as mentioned here:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2010/10/nra-lairds-of-fairfax-and-homintern.html
Darren Wilson's life is ruined.

I doubt that really. Getting a badge means a lifetime of assistance from police unless the officer turns on them such as Frank Serpico did.
Sherp, anyone who would use the word "log cabinite" must be a sodomite. Eatadik.

you do type like a pedarast.

mike r

Never claimed to be a green beret and do not have anyone's balls over my face.

HAHAHAHAH!

I knew that would REALLY get under your skin.

Travis
Darren Wilson's life is ruined.

I doubt that really. Getting a badge means a lifetime of assistance from police unless the officer turns on them such as Frank Serpico did.

More ball licking by Mr. Special Forces.

Travis
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Not a troll and not a kocksucker...

Yeah, sorry. That really is disparaging to trolls. But I stand by my statement that you are a little cop wannabe kocksucker.
Never mind deflave and his homosexual inferences, but I am a veterinarian and use a form of pcp (ketamine) to castrate horses.
I would think first of all the toxicology report would find thc and perhaps miss pcp.
I watched a show about drug use in washington dc and the drug using community would dip cigarettes into what the dealers would call "water" and let them dry. They would then smoke the pcp laced tobacco and look like the colts I castrate.
If I do not presedate the colts I castrate with a powerful sedative before using the pcp (ketamine) the horses can exhibit extremely violent and dangerous behavior. Without proper pre sedation ketamine (pcp) is a very dangerous drug to use in animals. I would suspect pcp was the drug involved with this case.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Never mind deflave and his homosexual inferences, but I am a veterinarian and use a form of pcp (ketamine) to castrate horses.
I would think first of all the toxicology report would find thc and perhaps miss pcp.
I watched a show about drug use in washington dc and the drug using community would dip cigarettes into what the dealers would call "water" and let them dry. They would then smoke the pcp laced tobacco and look like the colts I castrate.
If I do not presedate the colts I castrate with a powerful sedative before using the pcp (ketamine) the horses can exhibit extremely violent and dangerous behavior. Without proper pre sedation ketamine (pcp) is a very dangerous drug to use in animals. I would suspect pcp was the drug involved with this case.

That's fascinating.

Travis
© 24hourcampfire