Home
let's see, we've got the Kings in the middle east selling us oil, we've got India, China, and Russia doing all they can to feed their citizenry.

all Kings in the world are doing all they can to remain in power., they're descendents of Pharoah, from God, right?

then, there's the rest of us lowly commoners. what are we supposed to do? anyone know for sure?

i like the idea or concept of R&D. Einstein, Tesla, etc. were on the mark. Stephen Hawking might know something the rest of us don't?

is time beginning to run out, or is the day still young?
Originally Posted by Gus

then, there's the rest of us lowly commoners. what are we supposed to do? anyone know for sure?

I know for sure that we should be doing this:

The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. (Ecclesiates 12:13)
thanks for your sharing. we need all the info available at this point in time.

Jesus and 500 years later, Allah have been mighty slow in offering a peaceful, or even unpeaceful solution.

obviously, they have tons of patience, otherwise, what are they planning?
Originally Posted by Gus

Jesus and 500 years later, Allah have been mighty slow in offering a peaceful, or even unpeaceful solution.

Not Allah, you mean MO HAM ED.
For a deep thinker Gus, you're a bit sloppy on your facts.
If the Bible verse referenced in my previous post is true, then it doesn't matter what they are planning.
They mean it for evil.God will use it for good.
Gus, they day we get a "Central Command" is the day the entire world looks like Haiti.
Originally Posted by Gus
Is time beginning to run out, or is the day still young?

It's close ...

- - - > http://cdn.gifbay.com/2013/03/the_end_is_near-37493.gif <
Originally Posted by Gus
let's see, we've got the Kings in the middle east selling us oil, we've got India, China, and Russia doing all they can to feed their citizenry.

all Kings in the world are doing all they can to remain in power., they're descendents of Pharoah, from God, right?

i like the idea or concept of R&D. Einstein, Tesla, etc. were on the mark. Stephen Hawking might know something the rest of us don't?

is time beginning to run out, or is the day still young?

Ground Control to Major Gus.

Take your Prozac pill and get on the short bus.

Your tin foil helmet won't stop us.....
© 24hourcampfire