Home
when outlaws attempt to run rampant, is there a methodology available to deal with them?

down here in the A T L, home breakins, car jackings, etc. are status quo.

proportinate projection of force, is that it?

i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?
They run rampant, because they suffer no consequences for their actions.

Just like cougars and coyotes, when they dont fear man, they attack man. Start shooting the bastards and they shy away.

Animals are animals, no matter how many legs they walk on.
When we start shooting looters, looting will stop.
Cops round 'em up.
Courts let "em go.
Originally Posted by poboy
Cops round 'em up...

Hard to round up very many of em' when cops are preoccupied generating revenue for the municipality they work for. Traffic violations levied against people on their way to and from work seems to be the main function of most of em' nowadays, especially the highway patrol. They're tax collectors with a badge and a gun more than anything else.
Originally Posted by Gus
when outlaws attempt to run rampant, is there a methodology available to deal with them?

i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?

"beating outlaws into submission, is that all there is"

Not at all, it's only a good start.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
When we start shooting looters, looting will stop.

This ^^^^

We need only shoot a few of them to make it stop, IMHO.
Gus if your a white dude it's a privilege to be mugged, shot, raped, or killed by a person of color. Your giving back to the less fortunate with your sacrifice. Think of the feeling of self worth you will be giving some poor less fortunate!
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Just like cougars and coyotes, when they dont fear man, they attack man. Start shooting the bastards and they shy away.

That sums it up pretty well.
Originally Posted by Gus
...i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?

Is your used TV worth a person's life?
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus
...i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?

Any person who tries to steal from me ain't worth spit.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus

Is stealing worth risking ones life?
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus

That is what the thief should be thinking before he breaks and enters armed property.
Cap his azz and get the backhoe.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus

It is exactly this thinking that lead to Ferguson.

Oh, their life is worth more then a TV, so just let them loot pillage and burn the place down.

No. Building businesses and a community is hard work, and those who would threaten it, need to understand they do so at grave risk in order to provide the maximum deterrence.

yours might not be, but mine is.
If I'm busting my butt to get that TV, you can bet stealing it could be worth your life. Many good folks work in dangerous occupations to fill their home with expensive items. If they have to risk their life to earn them, the bad guys have to risk their life to take them.

kwg
Originally Posted by Gus

Yes Gus. A non-lethal lobotomy.
Originally Posted by pal
...Is your used TV worth a person's life?

It is exactly this thinking that lead to Ferguson...

Uh...no, it isn't. It was a black population tired of murder by cop.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

And you would be wrong.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

....unbelievable.

WTF is WRONG with you ?

GTC
pal
You heard the evidence like every one else and still make that comment. Get your head out of that dark spot and start thinking like a rational person if you can. The facts man just the facts.
Cheers NC
Originally Posted by northcountry
pal
You heard the evidence like every one else...

Must have missed the part that explained that there aren't enough deaths by cop. Shooting someone for stealing your TV is pretty sick.

If blacks want to take things that do not belong to them and not suffer any consequences for doing so they need to go in to law enforcement and do it the legal way as mentioned here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/10/11/cash-seizures-fuel-police-spending/
Originally Posted by pal
pal

Must have missed the part that explained that there aren't enough deaths by cop. Shooting someone for stealing your TV is pretty sick.

How about a car, or 12 cars, or a business, or 12 businesses?

What was the economic value of all the jobs lost in Ferguson?

This is about a whole lot more then a "tv".
No, but entering my home uninvited to deprive me of what is mine, is.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus

That would be his decision, not mine.
"Uh...no, it isn't. It was a black population tired of murder by cop".????????........Just committed a felony, had levels of THC in his system...so far the forensic evidence supports the Wilson testimony (down to skin from Browns thumb found inside the patrol car and blast residue found in the thumb wound)What was his hand doing there if he was trying to run away?...However multiple inconsistencies in the "Eye witness" testimony versus forensic evidence

I'm not saying that mistakes don't happen or that there are not times when LE overstep their boundaries and I don't want to see anyone die over a street altercation but... Whats fair is fair...If you act like a thug be prepared to except the consequences and don't act like a bunch of savages by looting and destroying the very town you live in as a form of "protest"?

Just my two cents. I'm going bow hunting...have a nice day smile
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

Are you the guy that wrote the "thank you for getting mugged" editorial?

That...
Always amazed at how hardcore everyone on the fire is. How many respondents to this thread have even shot anyone? How about even jus raised your closed fist beat another man until he quit resisting.

You hardcore [bleep] you.

I'm laughing my Ass off - like I always do whenever I'm confronted with this pathetic crap.

90-95% of this board had no idea what they would do Ina confrontation anymore serious than the old lady telling them to get their muddy boots out of the living room. Posers.

Yes. At what point do I say, "I didn't work hard enough for that. You can steel anything here with impunity,"?
Originally Posted by 175rltw
Always amazed at how hardcore everyone on the fire is. How many respondents to this thread have even shot anyone? How about even jus raised your closed fist beat another man until he quit resisting.

I'm laughing my Ass off - like I always do whenever I'm confronted with this pathetic crap.

90-95% of this board had no idea what they would do Ina confrontation anymore serious than the old lady telling them to get their muddy boots out of the living room. Posers.

Listen to you, Hondo. Those are some pretty broad statements you make without any ability to back them up. Sounds like you're a poser, too. See how that works? It's pretty easy, really.

Your amazement does not influence the way others act. You have no idea how many have done what.

I know I am cool under fire. How about you?

I know I am cool under fire. How about you?

Hunting or being hunted are the only two places I'm comfortable man.

As for assumption. I gave what 5% or 10% of the board the benefit of the doubt. As opposed to an actual cross section of society where the number would be significantly lower... Or a cross section of ferguson where it would apparently be much higher.

Enough guys in this board worked with me out of town or kept my [bleep] for me while out of town that I needn't get overly concerned about proving myself to te hordes.

But you 95%ers out there know exactly what's up. Posers. If you live in this world- and havent found an excuse to smoke someone yet- you arent going to do it tomorow or the next day either. Now get those muddy boots out of the house. And gimme that tv
So you assume everyone is just gonna give up the tv?

Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

You just proved his point. LMAO
Originally Posted by pal
pal

Burning down your own community to show your mad is pretty stupid.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus

Here's a fun little story -
Man, 20, raped centenarian as afterthought, police say
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

This is the same black population that bitches incessantly about being in poverty, and living in a crime-ridden area. When a cop confronts and has to kill a known criminal in the commission of a crime in this same neighborhood, they riot because someone did something to lessen the crime......

And five generations of receiving every handout in the book hasn't aided them in getting out of their 'situation'.

You can't make this schitt up....
Have had stuff stolen from me and went and retrieved it, eventually at gunpoint after I disarmed them of the shotgun the perp was holding

had my azz knocked out in a brawl, have knocked more than a few out

have crawled into the thick nasty after a wounded bear way more times than the money I was receiving would have seemed like a fair trade

but I can guarandamntee you, when the lil missus sez "get the muddy boots outa my house"

I'm a steppin towards the door

so I guess I'm a poser here
But you 95%ers out there know exactly what's up. Posers. If you live in this world- and havent found an excuse to smoke someone yet- you arent going to do it tomorow or the next day either. Now get those muddy boots out of the house. And gimme that tv

You seem to know an awful lot about a lot of folks.......

Me, if someone breaks into MY house when I am home alone I will do all I can not to kill them but if my hand is forced it is forced, there is not one thing that I own that is worth another person's life no matter who they are.

Now if MY family is home I will kill them without warning, if one foot is put throughout the door they are undeniably DEAD. MY families lives are worth way more than anybody else's life no matter who they are.

Now that you know what I will do tell us a little more about you MR know'm all.
If anyone here thinks this is merely about a TV set.....you have sadly missed the whole point of this ugly situation.

Rule of law is broken.....and it started in the 1960s.....and it's because we haven't the courage to enforce it!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Have had stuff stolen from me and went and retrieved it, eventually at gunpoint after I disarmed them of the shotgun the perp was holding

have crawled into the thick nasty after a wounded bear way more times than the money I was receiving would have seemed like a fair trade

but I can guarandamntee you, when the lil missus sez "get the muddy boots outa my house"

I'm rollin'! My wife sez there's some fights just not worth fighting.
what I posted is just a sample of what I know about me

and while I'd agree with the sentiment that we all vent here at times, I do know this board has more than 5% of guys that have been to see the elephant from their life's experiences.

whether it be through their service in our military

their line of work

or like me, they spent part of their life being in the wrong places most of the time

nope no TV we or anyone else have is worth someone's life, give more $$$ than all of our TV's are worth to charity every year

but the sanctity of our home, our sense of security (how can you know the TV is all they're after, what about your wife or daughter?) of where we dwell, that we worked and paid for

what's that worth? damn sure more than anyone's life that would attempt to deprive of us of any of those things.

for any that think I might be "posing" about this, I'm right here in FBKS AK, go ahead and try and enter my house uninvited

but caveat emptor
Well put
No but the security of my home and safety of my family is worth the life of anyone who would violate them. Its long past time we take off the gloves leave me and mine alone or suffer the consequences.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus

Originally Posted by 12344mag

You seem to know an awful lot about a lot of folks.......

Me, if someone breaks into MY house when I am home alone I will do all I can not to kill them but if my hand is forced it is forced, there is not one thing that I own that is worth another person's life no matter who they are.

Now if MY family is home I will kill them without warning, if one foot is put throughout the door they are undeniably DEAD. MY families lives are worth way more than anybody else's life no matter who they are.

Now that you know what I will do tell us a little more about you MR know'm all.

Just as I thought.
How far are you willing to go with this thinking of yours.How about your kids being raped.After all it wont last long.Be over with in just a few minutes right.Not worth killing someone over.The problem with your thinking is you dont realize its not about the TV.Its about being secure in your world.Its about being violated by others.Its about having a world thats safe for our family.
Originally Posted by pal
pal

One more thing.You can use your thinking for any crime including murder.After all killing the murderer wont bring the victim back.Pal you are one sick puppy.
Originally Posted by jdm953
How far are you willing to go with this thinking of yours.How about your kids being raped...

So, you are probably thinking that killing every thief will keep your kids safe from rape? Figures. Until your own kids get caught stealing.
Keep digging.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by jdm953
How far are you willing to go with this thinking of yours.How about your kids being raped...

So, you are probably thinking that killing every thief will keep your kids safe from rape? Figures. Until your own kids get caught steeling.

Pal, you didn't answer the question.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Only person I am afraid of is the one I sleep next to at night, she has a way of just staring at me while I sleep that causes nightmares!!!!!!
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus

Probably not. But, I didn't invite that person into my house to steal my tv set. I didn't lure him into my home on any pretense in order to shoot him. The thief would be the one who made the decision to risk his life by attempting my home in order to steal. It was he who decided that feeding his drug habit or whatever was worth risking his life (and mine) over. And the laws of the state of Louisiana are on my side by allowing me to :a) own a firearm, and b) to use it to defend my life, my family's life, and my property when spmeone attempts to enter my home without my permission. It's not whether my tv set is worth it. It's the age old principal that a man's home is his castle, and he has the right to defend it, and no one has the right to invade it.
Google ADD.

We were talking about someone stealing your TV. Now you have him raping your children and threatening the lives of your family.
Keep digging.Ill keep laughing.
Answer the question.How far.
Originally Posted by pal
Google ADD.

We were talking about someone stealing your TV. Now you have him raping your children and threatening the lives of your family.

Google "enabler" (do not be surprised if you see a picture of your dumb ass there as an example)
Originally Posted by Gus

As for the OP force is their tool of choice then it is fitting force be returned in spades as the deterrent since the user of said force is not smart enough or is morally depraved enough to obtain goods in a more civilized manner sooooo.....be nice until it is time not to be nice.
How far am I willing to go?

I am armed. And I know how to use it. Vietnam vet.

A friend and I were having a beer when I spotted a stranger exiting my neighbor's yard and carrying a home-type stereo. I yelled at my friend to follow me, and confronted the thief, holding him there with only a 1/2 bottle of beer as a weapon, while my friend ran to find some cops, which he found within a few minutes. The thief was arrested and I had to appear as a witness.

That's how far I will go. Not murder someone over a used piece of cheap imported electronics.

Originally Posted by pal
Google ADD.

If you are in my house uninvited, you are a threat.
Does not tell me much.Not your stuff and on the street.How about in your house in the middle of the nite.Same crime right.But its a very different now.Would you try to stop the thief at nite in your house.How far will you go to stop him.
Originally Posted by pal
How far am I willing to go?

I am armed. And I know how to use it. Vietnam vet.

A friend and I were having a beer when I spotted a stranger exiting my neighbor's yard and carrying a home-type stereo. I yelled at my friend to follow me, and confronted the thief, holding him there with only a 1/2 bottle of beer as a weapon, while my friend ran to find some cops, which he found within a few minutes. The thief was arrested and I had to appear as a witness.

That's how far I will go. Not murder someone over a used piece of cheap imported electronics.

© 24hourcampfire