Home
Posted By: ironbender What An Idiot - 11/30/14
Student Robbed at Gunpoint, Says He Deserved It Due to His 'Privilege'

Oliver Friedfeld, a senior at Georgetown University (GU) and his roommate were recently mugged at gun point -- but Frieldfeld says he deserved it because of his "privilege."

In an oped for the GU newspaper, The Hoya, Friedfeld wrote that he "can hardly blame" the assailants for robbing him. He argued that income inequality is to blame for the incident.

"Who am I to stand from my perch of privilege, surrounded by million-dollar homes and paying for a $60,000 education, to condemn these young men as �thugs?� It�s precisely this kind of �otherization� that fuels the problem," Friedfeld wrote.

He continued, "Not once did I consider our attackers to be �bad people.' I trust that they weren�t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they�d think I was okay. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine."

Friedfeld asserted that in order to end opportunistic crime, "We should look at ourselves first. Simply amplifying police presence will not solve the issue."

It is up to millenials to "right some of the wrongs of the past," the GU senior continued. "Until we do so, we should get comfortable with sporadic muggings and break-ins. I can hardly blame them. The cards are all in our hands, and we�re not playing them."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...Says-He-Deserved-It-Due-to-His-Privilege
Posted By: isaac Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
GFG!
Posted By: WillARights Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
Hahahahahaha.

What a ma-rooooooon.

A high ranking member of the Ignorami.

a couple lessons in the law of the jungle or nature will wise him up. Lets hope hes not beaten to an inch of his life to get them, or his family, girlfriend, wife.
Posted By: jnyork Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
This is what you get for a $60,000 education at a liberal university. What a waste. eek

That was Daddy's money he sent the kid, or his trust fund. Bet if he had to earn that money flipping burgers to get through school he would sing a different tune.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
Originally Posted by jnyork
This is what you get for a $60,000 education at a liberal university. What a waste. eek

That was Daddy's money he sent the kid, or his trust fund. Bet if he had to earn that money flipping burgers to get through school he would sing a different tune.
And daddy ought to cut the money off now.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
And to continue that line of thought���.the solution to all of the world's problems is�third-world squalor for all. And then there will be peace�.NOT!

I was wondering where you were; haven't seen you here for a spell; must be why you missed this posted a couple days ago. wink
Posted By: ironbender Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
Just saw it on Breitbart.

So sorry! wink
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
If the little idiot were working to pay his own way through college, he would have felt differently.

As it is, his daddy is footing the bill.

Piss on him. He's just another blissfully ignorant Democrat.

Posted By: Nail Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
Sounds sort of staged to me. Little turd just wanted an audience to express his opinions to...

...then again, he attends Georgetown.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
Originally Posted by ironbender
Student Robbed at Gunpoint, Says He Deserved It Due to His 'Privilege'
[i]
Oliver Friedfeld, a senior at Georgetown University (GU) and his roommate were recently mugged at gun point -- but Frieldfeld says he deserved it because of his "privilege."

He deserved to be shot in the stomach and left to bleed on the sidewalk for the 10-15 minutes it would have taken for the local police to respond.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
I caught some dialogue like this a couple years ago on a black radio show. The guest on the show stated that whites are going to have to learn to live with a certain a mount of victimization. They were quite serious about this. It is gonna be awful rough for them when they try to implement this strategy in rural areas. I can see many urban whites responding like this pooh boy did, though.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
this line of thinking kills me. If they feel guilty about their privilege then give it up. Same with the democrap leaders. Big O could give his step- brother a few thousand a year and make him rich. The kennedys could live on the average income of 40 odd thousand a year and give the rest away.
Posted By: eyeball Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
His white guilt feels better, having taken one for the bleck man. He never stops to consider the trillions they have been given by us, or that they weren't given those trillions in Brazil.
Posted By: slumlord Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
I have never seen a white person wearing a Hoyas jacket.

Not even a wigger
Posted By: gunner500 Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
That pukewad punk probably drinks from straws and wears designer undies too. sick

hope the f'ker dont breed.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
I think he's right, he deserved it.

but it doesn't mean the rest of us do.

I've tried not to wrong folks, so I don't expect to be wronged.

Like me, you can 'RIGHT' them with a clear conscience, smile
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
a RIGHT, a LEFT, a double TAP whatever it takes (grin)
wink
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
And that thinking is educating our future leaders....we are doomed....
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
And that thinking is educating our future leaders....we are doomed....

These youngsters growing up today are going to be trying to kill all us old folks blaming all their worldly problems on us. grin
Posted By: las Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
He was right, you know.... he (and his ilk) IS the problem.

Could we neuter him before he reproduces, please?
Posted By: las Re: What An Idiot - 11/30/14
Hold the anesthetic!
Posted By: Seafire Re: What An Idiot - 12/01/14
The kid who is claiming this, take a look at his last name..

Jewish, going to an elitist school, and I am sure getting paid for by Mommy and Daddy....

That being said, all I am pointing out is : Do you really think this kid has lived ONE DAY in the real world?

I certainly don't... went to college with a bunch just like him back in 1970 to 1972....
Posted By: looper Re: What An Idiot - 12/01/14
Wow. He sure has made himself the prime target for mugging, again, in his neighborhood, that's for sure. Is it wrong to pine for the days when folks like that were weeded out of society by "natural selection"?
Posted By: Redneck Re: What An Idiot - 12/01/14
It's what they're TAUGHT at schools like that... Libarel-azzed schools taking bright young students and turnin' 'em into pieces of 'white guilt'..

Yeah - he DOES deserve to get mugged again..
© 24hourcampfire