Who'll win it?

� Landrieu?
� Cassidy?
Cassidy!
Posted By: jwp475 Re: LA run-off election today - 12/06/14

Cassidy
Posted By: JPro Re: LA run-off election today - 12/06/14
I think Cassidy.

Had a woman tell me yesterday that folks in her precinct were voting for Landrieu because Cassidy is going to "cut their welfare check". No joke.
Mary L. and the merry dhimmicrats will find a way to cheat their way to victory. Yet again.
Posted By: Scott F Re: LA run-off election today - 12/06/14
I hope Landrieu goes down in flames.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Mary L. and the merry dhimmicrats will find a way to cheat their way to victory. Yet again.

I'm afraid you may be right.
Not familiar with the race, but am guessing a crooked politician wins it.
Posted By: Scott F Re: LA run-off election today - 12/06/14
You mean the Dead Folks for Landrieu committee might have an effect in the outcome?
This is what I was talking about

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/01/p...-staff-urges-voters-to-vote-twice-video/

That is what you said last month. There was cheating but that did not stop the landslide.
I suspect that is what you said before the 2010 Conservative landslide.

Dr. Bill Cassidy wins today...big time.
Posted By: Bwana338 Re: LA run-off election today - 12/06/14
I think it could be a close one.

With the democrats asking their party to vote by mail and then go to the poles and vote a second time...

And do not forget that with electronic vote readers any thing could happen...

Sad but true...

Hope she loses...
Stick a fork in Landrieu she's done. Cassidy will wipe the floor with her, it will be yet another major embarrassment for the dems when she loses by double digits! grin
Landrieu is only down about 20 points in the polls!
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Who'll win it?

� Landrieu?
� Cassidy?

Dr. Bill Cassidy will win today...big time.
Since the Tea Party and their candidate Rob Maness lost, they have rallied behind Cassidy.
He may or may not be a RINO, but he beats the hell out of the Obama/Landrieu tag team.
I have highlighted the warning shot fired across the bow of the GOP Good Old Boys Club yesterday by former Maness supporter, Palin.

12/6/14 Louisiana, tomorrow is your day! Please elect Dr. Bill Cassidy to the U.S. Senate � ending eighteen years of liberal, out of touch Mary Landrieu�s service. The enthusiasm for fresh leadership was in the air recently when I joined Col. Rob Maness and The Duck Commander, Phil Robertson, as they rallied for victory by uniting Louisianans in support of Dr. Cassidy.

Here�s lesson for National GOP Leadership: take a page out of the Maness/Cassidy primary playbook! After a very competitive primary battle, the two good candidates quickly settled differences over a bowl of gumbo and are now working hard together to defeat the liberal incumbent who votes with Barack Obama 97% of the time! These good men put patriotism over politics. Now it�s up to you Louisiana; show the country how it�s done with votes for Cassidy and these great U.S. House candidates:
In the 6th District, vote Garret Graves for U.S. Congress - http://www.garretgravesforcongress.com
In the 5th District, vote Dr. Ralph Abraham for U.S. Congress -http://www.ralphabraham.com
Thank you! God bless your great state.
- Sarah Palin
Mary is a special woman.
[deleted]
Young John McCain in drag is hitting me up for donations to "Win" the recount here in Az.

....talkin' about this Martha McSally bird.

HTF do you win a recount ?

....seems to me that you either won or lost on election day.

This whole "recount" thing is so damned over the top that one might well despair.

Rant off.

GTC
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: LA run-off election today - 12/06/14
My wife and I just got back from doing our part to try and unseat mary landrieu.

Not going to say who we voted for, but it wasnt landrieu.
Looks like Cassidy has won. AP called it. Landrieu is out!!

According to our Secretary of State site Cassidy has 59% of over 645,000 votes.

Another interesting (but truly sad) race has been called. Garret Graves (R) defeated Edwin Edwards (D). Edwards is an ex four term Governor and was also a US Rep. He is 87 years old and served several years in prison for some of his activities as governor. I cannot believe he made the run off.
Merry Christmas Mary!
Buh Bye Mary!

Happy to admit that I was wrong. shocked laugh
You can bet they were trying.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: LA run-off election today - 12/07/14
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Looks like Cassidy has won. AP called it. Landrieu is out!!

According to our Secretary of State site Cassidy has 59% of over 645,000 votes.

Another interesting (but truly sad) race has been called. Garret Graves (R) defeated Edwin Edwards (D). Edwards is an ex four term Governor and was also a US Rep. He is 87 years old and served several years in prison for some of his activities as governor. I cannot believe he made the run off.

Edwards was running in E Baton Rouge Parish. That's where a lot of the ninth ward people wound up after Katrina.

In La, the runoff is between the top two primary winners, regardless of how many votes they got, unless one gets over 50% and then there is no runoff. Edwards came in first in the primary, but didnt have the needed 50% to eliminate the need for a runnoff.

Edwards got 30% and Graves got about 26% in Nov.

E. Baton Rouge parish is 46% black

Edwards got 38% and Graves got 62% of the vote yesterday

Does that explain how Edwards got in the runoff?
It appears the much vaunted democrat ground game fell thru its azz. We now need a candidate for president who will take the fight to the enemy.We must target their 2016 choice from the start and never let up. No more new tones to hell with civility gloves off street fight is what we need .
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Who'll win it?

� Landrieu?
� Cassidy?

Dr. Bill Cassidy will win today...big time.
Since the Tea Party and their candidate Rob Maness lost, they have rallied behind Cassidy.
He may or may not be a RINO, but he beats the hell out of the Obama/Landrieu tag team.
I have highlighted the warning shot fired across the bow of the GOP Good Old Boys Club yesterday by former Maness supporter, Palin.

12/6/14 Louisiana, tomorrow is your day! Please elect Dr. Bill Cassidy to the U.S. Senate � ending eighteen years of liberal, out of touch Mary Landrieu�s service. The enthusiasm for fresh leadership was in the air recently when I joined Col. Rob Maness and The Duck Commander, Phil Robertson, as they rallied for victory by uniting Louisianans in support of Dr. Cassidy.

Here�s lesson for National GOP Leadership: take a page out of the Maness/Cassidy primary playbook! After a very competitive primary battle, the two good candidates quickly settled differences over a bowl of gumbo and are now working hard together to defeat the liberal incumbent who votes with Barack Obama 97% of the time! These good men put patriotism over politics. Now it�s up to you Louisiana; show the country how it�s done with votes for Cassidy and these great U.S. House candidates:
LANDSLIDE! Cassidy 57% Landrieu 43%

In the 6th District, vote Garret Graves for U.S. Congress - http://www.garretgravesforcongress.com
LANDSLIDE! Graves 62% Edwards 38%

In the 5th District, vote Dr. Ralph Abraham for U.S. Congress -http://www.ralphabraham.com
LANDSLIDE! Abraham 64% Mayo 36%

Thank you! God bless your great state.
- Sarah Palin
© 24hourcampfire