Home
Posted By: Bama_Rick Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
This was brought up by a local talk radio host Friday.

Somewhere in or around Orange Beach, AL a bottle nose dolphin was shot with an arrow and died about 5 days later. There was a big uproar especially with the tree hugging community. The Federal government was called in. A $20,000 reward is being offered for info leading to arrest, etc.

Somewhere in or around Panola, MS a teenage girl was set on fire alive and left to die, which she later did. No Feds involved. A $10,000 reward is being offered for info leading to arrest, etc.

I've been trying to wrap my head around this for a couple of days. Wow, just wow.
Posted By: donsm70 Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Sometimes you gotta' wonder, WTF were they thinking!

donsm70
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Sick!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Everyone knows a white girl from a working tax paying family is 'NOT' worth as much as a damn dolphin, black or illegal alien. crazy
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Liberals value animal life more than human life.

An indoctrinated mental condition.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Human life has no value, period. These dumbfugs can't/don't think for themselves. I had a woman tell me she couldn't date me because I hunted deer. I asked her if she was pro-choice and she proudly said she was. I laughed and walked away. She called me a couple of hours later and asked me what I meant when I asked the pro choice question, couldn't connect the dots. Told me she had never thought of it that way.
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Human life has no value, period. These dumbfugs can't/don't think for themselves. I had a woman tell me she couldn't date me because I hunted deer. I asked her if she was pro-choice and she proudly said she was. I laughed and walked away. She called me a couple of hours later and asked me what I meant when I asked the pro choice question, couldn't connect the dots. Told me she had never thought of it that way.

People like that need the mortal ch-t slapped outta themselves, that will knock the corrosion loose on their cranial terminal connectors. crazy
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Originally Posted by gunner500
Everyone knows a white girl from a working tax paying family is 'NOT' worth as much as a damn dolphin, black or illegal alien. crazy

Yep. It's a Brave New World.
Sadly. sick
Posted By: BarryC Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Same attitude that had the English kidnapping their own citizens to sell into slavery.

Think education is the answer?
Posted By: pumpgun Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Some years back there was a story about a female jogger being killed and at least partially eaten by a female mountain lion in California. They tracked the lion down caught it and put it down. The lion had cubs which they took in. The tree huggers made a big stink about it and did a fund raiser to build some kind of habitat for them. The woman had children and there was a fund raiser for them. Want to guess which one got the most money by a huge margin?
tom
Posted By: eh76 Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liberals value animal life more than human life.

An indoctrinated mental condition.

Yep save the dolphins, etc but abortions are ok with them
Posted By: BarryC Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
I'm a firm believer that charity begins at home, so stories like that sicken me.
Posted By: edk Re: Sign of the Times - 12/14/14
Just read a story about killing rhino poachers in Africa. All the greenies loved it and want more killed. A human life is worth less than an animals?
Poachers problably have starving kids to feed with no hope. Kill them anyway.
The greenies dont want to just dehorn the rhinos either.

ED K
© 24hourcampfire