Home
Posted By: antelope_sniper Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
Should the Aussie have sent in unarmed police for this situation?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/15/sydney-siege-five-hostages-escape-police-contact-gunman/

How about this one:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/1...shootings-that-killed-5-in-pennsylvania/

Guy kills 5 people and is baracaded in his house. Should we send in the police with flowers and breath spray?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
According to Barak.....yes

According to anyone who lives in reality....no
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
I'm waiting for Barak Osama to show us how its done.
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
The article on unarmed police was misunderstood. If anyone had even a smidgen of historical knowledge of the British Booby knows that the Booby had assess to guns in the 1800's they just didn't carry guns for police patrol relying on martial arts and the night stick for self defense as well cooperation of the public. However, the Booby of the 1800's would have been armed for both situations as outlined above and heavily armed at that.

Practically, one could not begin to disarm the police for police patrol until 95% of the laws are repealed. One can't expect the police who have been turned into law enforcement officers to enforce laws while being disarmed.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
Under the Barak plan as set forth in the other thread, there would be an armed response. Deputy Barney would blow his whistle and a bunch of armed citizens would show up in a minute with their sawed-off shotguns and deal with it. What could go wrong?
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
Police are being "conditioned" as we speak

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/police-officer-lets-muslim-man-go-dead-child-trunk-says-permit/
Posted By: poboy Re: Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
DD - referring to British Leo as "Boobys"
is highly offensive. frown
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Unarmed police? - 12/15/14
They could vote the Duck Commander incident commander and get everyone�s info for group text messaging before putting the smack down on the bad guys.
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Unarmed police? - 12/16/14
Originally Posted by poboy
DD - referring to British Leo as "Boobys"
is highly offensive. frown

Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry, no offense meant. I misspelled it and speck check didn't catch it.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Unarmed police? - 12/16/14
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Under the Barak plan as set forth in the other thread, there would be an armed response. Deputy Barney would blow his whistle and a bunch of armed citizens would show up in a minute with their sawed-off shotguns and deal with it. What could go wrong?

Yeah, and the reality is like that would even ever be considered... way on out there.
Posted By: poboy Re: Unarmed police? - 12/16/14
Just messin' with ya.
Posted By: sherp Re: Unarmed police? - 12/16/14
It is completely acceptable for officials to mandate civilians be unarmed, but not acceptable at all for civilians to insinuate police should be put in the same place.
Posted By: whelennut Re: Unarmed police? - 12/16/14
As long as Police feel the need to be armed I feel the need to be armed.
Seems reasonable to me since I can't call for backup or have body armor.
Posted By: sherp Re: Unarmed police? - 12/16/14
Originally Posted by whelennut
As long as Police feel the need to be armed I feel the need to be armed.
Seems reasonable to me since I can't call for backup or have body armor.

That isn't how it works. You aren't their equal. You are very, very far below them. It is reasonable for every officer in the country to view you as a combination terrorist, cartel hitman, and all around violent lunatic, but it is a moral outrage for you to think any officer may be remotely capable of committing a wrongful act.
© 24hourcampfire