Home
Still the best, ever.
This!
Amen to that. [video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s1LUXQWzCno[/video]
Originally Posted by shootinurse

Thanks you for finding this! Charlie Brown and the crew are the best comic strip ever!! laugh
Originally Posted by shootinurse

Haha-Alternate-Style!

A-must.
Me and my 20 year old son were watching that the other night and laughing ourselves to death.. we have them on DVD left over when he was just a little tike...

Did so just before taking him back to college, 120 miles away, for his last week before Christmas Vacation..

I'm sure we'll watch it again... I don't care what anyone says..
you are never too old to watch and laugh at a Charlie Brown Christmas.... no matter how macho you think you are...

but it sure makes it better if you can watch it with children around.. and listen to their laughter...and giggles
A Charlie Brown Christmas is on ABC at 8:00 PM tonight (Dec. 16)... the last one you can see prior to this Christmas.
I still have the original album I bought when I was in 7th grade. Lotta good since I do not own a turntable...
Originally Posted by calikooknic

We've got that cd and played it just the other day. Listening to it brings back a lot of memories from my childhood, Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it.
© 24hourcampfire