Home
I know we mock them as the religion of peace. But most of these people are just
poor wretched souls living and dying in a hell on Earth. Kids gunned down. Beheaded. Women tortured,etc.. I can be hardcore and crass as anyone here but
at some point when will the world start to really push back? When will the rational Muslims demand their religion is not twisted into allowing barbaric acts?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/1...lling-150-girls-women/?intcmp=latestnews
It's way past time. Serial rapes too. Horrible, horrible stuff.
The "World" doesn't GAS, except for us, and "us" is in the minority in this country now.
ISIS represents the worst of human kind (same as the Nazis). The do need to be (militarily) confronted, but who is going to do it? The US (which is tired of 13 years of continuous war), The Pakistanis (who are both afraid of ISIS and in bed wit them), the Saudis (I don't think so), etc.

Suggestions?
US. Like always.

I don't know why we ever leave most of these countries.....

Either all in or all out.
The do need to be (militarily) confronted

I know; lets confront em, then bitch because we confronted them grin
The only way a people will ultimately rid themselves of tyrants is when they realize they are alone and must do the deed themselves, but only if they have the will, and the tools to exercise that will.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
... but at some point when will the world start to really push back?

In this particular case, it's not the world's problem. It's Pakistan's and Pakistan's alone.

When and if the people of Pakistan get tired of having their children shot in the face by barbarians living within the borders of Pakistan, they'll know exactly what to do about it.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The "World" doesn't GAS, except for us, and "us" is in the minority in this country now.

True, & in addition, I think the ROW is scared schitless of offending the Muslims if they were to take any action.

It's going to have to spread a lot before anything changes much.

MM
When will the rational Muslims demand their religion is not twisted into allowing barbaric acts?

There are no "rational Muslims" that is why they say nothing.

My question is when are folks going to learn this?

Let'm go, their will be less to get rid of later.
This is what the world said about Hitler a few decades ago and we all remember what had to be done to correct that oversight. If someone had acted when they could, the world would have better off. Yes, it would have meant war, but Germany was still weak when Hitler took power and started his aggression. ISIS is still small, comparatively, and can be dealt with. However, I doubt there is a country in the world today that will do anything until much more has to be done. I pray I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by rost495
US. Like always.

Is there any oil we can get for doin' it? cool
Originally Posted by ltppowell

You are 1/2 right. The world wouldn't mind seeing the same fate befall us, also. This isn't Disney World.
I think our leader is letting the ISIS situation play out just as planned.

When our liberal media fails to cover the situation, it is like out of sight out of mind...

Until it affect the liberals in America it is of no concern...
Until it affect the liberals in America it is of no concern...

That is the liberal mindset. Until it affects them, they dont care. Rose colored glasses and all.
US. Like always.

The real problem isn't that we're leaving, it's that we don't do anything while they're there. We need to scrap these BS rules of engagement ASAP and let these countries know that if they see one of our service men, somebody's in BIG trouble and they need to do whatever they have to in order to get the heck out of our way because there's no more hiding in a mosque, in a house, behind a civilian, etc. If an enemy is present, he will be killed - period. Our military could clean up the entire middle-east if we just let them fight their fight any time a bad guy was stupid enough to throw down the gauntlet.
Originally Posted by tjm10025
... but at some point when will the world start to really push back?

In this particular case, it's not the world's problem. It's Pakistan's and Pakistan's alone.

When and if the people of Pakistan get tired of having their children shot in the face by barbarians living within the borders of Pakistan, they'll know exactly what to do about it.

I think Pakistan has reached that point.
Originally Posted by djs
ISIS represents the worst of human kind (same as the communists). The do need to be (militarily) confronted, but who is going to do it? The US (which is tired of 13 years of continuous war), The Pakistanis (who are both afraid of ISIS and in bed wit them), the Saudis (I don't think so), etc.

Suggestions?

The all time champions of scumhood.
Yes, it is time. Time to bring back napalm, it works.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
When will the rational Muslims demand their religion is not twisted into allowing barbaric acts?

That's more than a little ridiculous..
US. Like always.

the US Military always has to cater to all the bleeding heart liberals, and their Politically Correct concepts....

and bottom line is that is why these types have no real fear of the US military or government... our leadership is a joke and ISIS along with Radical Islam is milking that for all the mileage they can get out of it...
Our leadership armed them and set them free to start a war. Why would he kill them?
We've killed many more women and children with our drone program.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's more than a little ridiculous..

Keep thinking that way and we'll stay right were we are.

I'm not willing to die or give up one single American Soldiers life for the very very few "rational Muslims" that do exsit so the # might as well be zero.

Let them kill each other off until the time they focus totally on the U.S. then we will cleanup the mess.
My initial thought regarding ISIS was let them kill each other over there; however, they are clearly going to continue to kill American hostages and attempt to inflict damage on U.S., British and Australian interests around the world and will continue to slaughter their own kind. They are really no different than Al Qaeda except that they are more organized and have access to much better weapons. My thoughts on this have changed; they are not going away and we currently know exactly where they are, so why not wipe them off the planet while they are out in the open rather than dispersed across several countries. I say we bring in a couple of Divisions and destroy them now while we know where they are. Though the U.S. pretty much left Iraq, this is a much better opportunity to rid the world of thousands of terrorists than we ever had when we first entered Iraq or Afghanistan. To me it's sad that we know where these guys are, but we are not doing next to nothing to annihilate them. We should not tolerate their presence in the world and should destroy them before they grow larger and even more capable.

Their religion is not being twisted, the religion itself is twisted. The only way this will be "fixed" is when Muslims renounce Mohammed, i.e., cease to be Muslim.

They have got to renounce "There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his Prophet".
Originally Posted by wildbill59
We've killed many more women and children with our drone program.

Please mutherfcker. Huffington Post is that way ---->
© 24hourcampfire