Home
As the title states, wanting to know if any of you have inside scoop on anyone making a run of brass for the 7 WSM in the near future? Maybe Nosler?
I'm told that it's very easy to make from 300 WSM which is much easier to find. I see Nosler on a number of websites but DANG it's expensive!
id give my left nut for some nosler/norma/lapua brass, but i havent heard anything. I have a [bleep] load of federal that i've been using, and have a couple hundred pcs of winchester that i havent used yet. the federal is good brass though, by yourself a few boxes of federal fusion, it shoots great and like i said the brass at least for me has been excellent
I talked to Ohlin last week and wssm brass is scheduled to be produced in March/April of 2015 and I would assume wsm brass is going to be made around that time as well.

Ohlin customer support 1-618-258-2000
Google Nosler 300 WSM and you'll find it in a number of places...if you don't mind paying 2.50 to 3.00/case.
Both the 270 and 300 WSM would require a fire form. Hate to have to do that with a no longer produced Left Handed Winchester 70.

And from what I have found, Nosler DOES NOT make 7 WSM brass as a component.
Fire forming from 300 wsm will leave you with an even shorter neck. Not an ideal solution at all. The Winchester brass I have used has been chit for weight consistency and neck thickness but once sorted and cleaned up it has been tough. I'm like everyone else who loads for the 7mm wsm , I dream of some lapua 7mm wsm brass.
do you reach a point where you just say phugg it, and rebarrel the rifle?
Why not burn some factory ammo to get the brass? Some things in life really are simple.
7-300 WSM are stacking up records right now
One reason why I don't mess with anything in mm.
© 24hourcampfire