Home
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uD-u64wzhJo[/video]

osted by: LilRedDanger
December 19 2014

"What the [bleep] did I just watch?," asked a former OGA operator. "This is just retarded. If I get out of a vehicle in a gunfight, why the hell would I want to jump back in to start shooting?"
Dallas Lloyd, the star of the video is a "lifetime martial artist and soldier", who doesn't seem to get the fundamentals of shooting in and around vehicles.

We've been at war for 13 years now and we've got vehicle drills down to a science. If you want quality instruction, find someone who actually knows what they are talking about or has taken extensive training from experts in the field.

Remember, the wrong instructor could get you killed.

reckon how many he put on target with the ole shootin' under the back passenger side door while hangin on trick?
LMAO, people actually practice this stuff...
the current world situation has created a lot of tacticool douchebags. that was one of them.
Thought it was the video of the guy who pulled his pistol out of his holster and shot himself in the leg trying to quick shoot. Then bitched and mentioned his mom afterwards.

Drives a Tundra, 'nuff said.
I don't have any words for the stupidity seen in that video
Saves the bad guy from wasting ammunition.
Sure does Scott! What a jamoke.
I was just waiting on the nunchucks to make an appearance.
I'd like to see him shoot out his tires!!
My back's been aching, now I know why......it's that damn heavy ammo!
I wonder what you are supposed to do if your pickup isn't a four door.
ummm...as slow as he is, I think driving to escape would be better than shooting
Just close the door on his arse.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Unfortantanly, Idiots abound everywhere nowadays!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Unfortantanly, Idiots abound everywhere nowadays!

Yep.

Nevermind the "weird crossfire" he talked about. Just one guy with and M-4 would have made short work of that idiot...after he quit laughing, of course. laugh
I'm working on developing a baby car seat that doubles as a ballistic shield.
I liked the part where he put his handgun on the ground and let go of it while he did his ninja move out of the back seat. It would be an especially effective technique while parked in a mud hole on a dark and stormy night.
It helps you put more targets on round.
At least he's hamming it up. I'm afraid the other jackass is completely serious.
Originally Posted by NathanL
Thought it was the video of the guy who pulled his pistol out of his holster and shot himself in the leg trying to quick shoot. Then bitched and mentioned his mom afterwards.

Is that TAK, aka 4321?
I liked the part where he talked about putting targets on rounds. Dude has got his high speed, low drag chit down pat, eh?
Homer Simpson School for Tactical Skills.

"...do a little flip or something like that."

The only thing that would have been funnier is if the handle fell off the door and he busted his ass.
I watched that video on youtube , I can totally understand why comments for that video were disabled.

Mike
"Some weirdo cross-fire or something like that"

So.....Did yall like my video or not?
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
So.....Did yall like my video or not?

Now I get it.

This is about shooting raccoons before they get under your vehicle.
Hahahahahaha.

Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
ummm...as slow as he is, I think driving to escape would be better than shooting

Or maybe driving over the guy shooting at you. Major foot pounds while wearing major body armor. Just an off the wall idea.
Watched it again with some friends tonight. It was eve worse than the first time.
Video was pulled by OP. Sure wish I had sen it before it was gone. grin

Ed
© 24hourcampfire