Home
I'm posting this because it makes a lot of sense to me.
The Old Grey Mare ain't what she used to be. And never was...

Grizzly Lounge Archives � Conservatives4Palin
Wesley Pruden, Washington Times: January 15, 2015

Hillary can�t win, and that�s why she won�t run.
She may not know that yet herself, but a lot of Democrats want her because she�s all they�ve got. The Republicans are counting on her to run because they think she�s the candidate they can beat in what looks from here like it could be a Republican year.

Lady Macbeth has the resume that makes her plausible, which a lot of pundits and normal other people confuse with �inevitable.� Everybody recognizes her name. She doesn�t hear the music but she recognizes the words and knows policy, and likes to talk about it. She�s a woman, and that should help with the ladies. (It might hurt, too).

Against every positive, there�s two or three negatives. Everyone has a list. Many women like her, some women worship her. Most men despise her. She reminds them of their ex-wives. Life is not fair. Men, a wise man said, are assumed to be competent until they prove otherwise; that was Mr. Obama�s good fortune in 2008, when nobody looked at him closely. Women are thought to be incompetent until they prove otherwise, as many women in politics and business do every day. Getting credit is not easy.

Successful men and women are born with an instinct for politics, or they never have it. Bubba was born with it, along with the ability to change convictions like changing his pants. The politicians who have it have no shame exploiting it. If they have the ability to wink, smile and say the right thing they can get by with anything short of murder, and maybe that, too.
What can you do with a good ol� boy like Bubba? He only rarely hit a false note. Hillary never hits anything but.

She�s stiff and wooden as a public speaker, as if trying to prove Dr. Johnson�s famous aphorism that a woman preaching is like a dog trying to walk on its hind legs.

Hillary is tone-deaf besides. She�s always starting on her �back foot,� as the English say, and she�s a mediocre campaigner, too. Bubba would never have said the family, with millions in the bank, was �dead broke. Not because it was a lie but because everybody in America knew it was a lie. A skilled politician would never have asked, after the Benghazi debacle, �What difference, at this point, does it make?� Whatever gift for politics she has, she got from imitating Bubba. Voters won�t be satisfied with a pale imitation, and nobody listens to two-time losers.

Instinct and ambition � the �fire in the belly� � is a lethal combination, and Hillary has a version only of ambition, but it only occasionally flashes as the hard blue flame that drives winners. Mike McCurry, Bubba�s press secretary, asks the pertinent question about Hillary: At 67, does she really want to spend her golden years working 16 hours a day, eating bad food, sleeping in a strange and uncomfortable bed every night, shaking the hands of strangers in a drafty gym in Iowa, and rubbing elbows with indifferent diners in New Hampshire?

She could live the luxurious life at her own pace, delivering the same canned speech written for her, enjoying a new granddaughter, making speeches for $200,000 a pop and watching the millions accumulate at the Clinton Global Foundation.
Running in 2016 won�t be the picnic of 2008, when she had no record to defend (nobody expects so much of a senator). The press, which took a dive in 2008, is loaded this time. She will get sharp questions that she won�t be able to blow off in 2016. She will find out quickly �What difference, at this point, does it make.� There will be no coronation.

Hillary is caught in a trap of her own ambition. The prospect of her as president, which keeps the big money coming from foundations and corporations buying access to a new president, will dry up once she announces, leaving her with only the anger of partisan friends with no candidate. But life for the Clintons has always been about Hillary and Bubba, and good luck to everybody else.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-clinton-wont-run-for-pre/#ixzz3P0IOfyDZ
I hope and pray that that is true BUT unfortunately you have a lot of DUMB Americans down there.

norm
Norm
frown Please don't base that on the Campfire postings or our voting record. Dumb ones in Missouri are still a very slight minority but stupid is quickly gaining. grin GW
She will run...but just in case that's why Liarwathah Warren has been running her mouth more than usual.
No doubt she'll run.
None of this matters.

They only reason she may not get the dimocrate nomination is she is not far enough left for the party faithful.
53% of this nation wants free stuff and doesn't have the pride or the motivation to work for it. As long as the checks keep coming, the dems will rule. The outright lies don't matter. Character doesn't matter. Just show me the money, and I don't care that you had to take from someone who worked for it.
Originally Posted by smokepole
No doubt she'll run.

Yep, she has a HUGE ego, a burning ambition, thinks she's entitled to it & would never admit to the fact that she has really no qualifications for the office other than being married to Bubba, being an attorney & a half-assed, do-nothing, head-up-her-kuunt senator from a state she wasn't from & has no business representing.

Other than that, she's as qualified as The Muslim sitting in the WH now.

My prediction is that she will win...........the GOP, as far as presidential candidates & not knowing how to destroy each other in a long & drawn out primary go, is in a state of disarray. And they will remain that way through the election.......just too many wannabes that will end up eating each other alive & destroying a golden opportunity to take back the WH. If They can't do it now, likely they never will again.

MM
She won't. Cause if she does,that would mean she would have to answer questions about her stint as Sectary of State,First Lady and the rest of her crooked past.
No doubt she'll run.

The guy I quoted in the OP said Clinton's wife won't run because she can't win.

I'm not sure that will keep Hillary from running, but the OP gives good and solid reasons for how beatable she really is.

She never has been a good campaigner and this last mid-term election proved that we have still got the numbers to win if we don't screw it up.

The last presidential election proved we can still screw it up.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
She won't. Cause if she does,that would mean she would have to answer questions about her stint as Sectary of State,First Lady and the rest of her crooked past.

No she won't.

Media will give her a pass.
Really,in 2008 the media was slobbering all over a no name from the Chicago area.
Hillary Clinton has been a lying POS since her Rose Law Firm days and probably well before that. As far as getting away with murder, there's the case of Vince Foster. Definately not presedential material, the old hag & slick Willie should retire to an area nearby Chelsea and spend their golden years with her family and the grandbaby.
I don't think she'll run...been saying it for 2 years.

I think she wants to be fat and happy, and get drunk at noon on some beach every day.

I don't think she can win, either.
While I don't think Hildabeast can win, I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in He11 of Obama getting reelected either.....
I hope you are all right, but I doubt it.

I think Hillary is a conceited, power hungry megalomaniac who sees the White House as rightfully hers.

I can only imagine two things that would keep her from running.

'#1 Her health. I believe she has health problems.

#2 The pressure and frustration of a Presidential campaign.
Hillary doesn't want to win the White house, she wants it given to her on a silver platter.
If the Republicans can make it clear that it will be a hard, no holds barred campaign that will take everything she has just to stay afloat, she might just turn up her nose and stay home.

If she does run, she will be hard to beat
The Democrats will fall in behind her like good little lemmings, while we squabble over Jeb vs Ted.

Your #2 reason is why I do not think Clinton's wife will run or be hard to beat.
Jeb vs Mitt is how we get someone like Ted.
She will run, I think there is a better than good chance she will get the nomination and if Rep. don't run a solid candidate she will win. If it is Jeb or Mitt or any other moderate Republican the Dems win regardless of who they run.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
No doubt she'll run.

Yep, she has a HUGE ego, a burning ambition, thinks she's entitled to it & would never admit to the fact that she has really no qualifications for the office other than being married to Bubba, being an attorney & a half-assed, do-nothing, head-up-her-kuunt senator from a state she wasn't from & has no business representing.

Other than that, she's as qualified as The Muslim sitting in the WH now.

My prediction is that she will win...........the GOP, as far as presidential candidates & not knowing how to destroy each other in a long & drawn out primary go, is in a state of disarray. And they will remain that way through the election.......just too many wannabes that will end up eating each other alive & destroying a golden opportunity to take back the WH. If They can't do it now, likely they never will again.

MM

This. Sums it up perfectly.
She will run.
She will most likely be unaposed in the primary.
She won't answer anything she chooses not to and the press will give her a pass.
BOWSINGER: I am convinced hildebeast WILL run for President.
I PRAY that she will loose!
If somehow she should win then she will be every bit as bad as the traitor, communist, anti-American hussein obama has been!
And THAT is saying something.
The thought of hildebeast getting to nominate Federal and Supreme Court Justices gives me nightmares!
Let alone all the other heinous devices she will resort to to "change America" into Cuba!
Screw her and the horsesass she rode in with.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Its not that she will win but the rep's will lose. None of our conservatives will get on the same page and push a common agenda. We will watch them piss and moan and not say the right things calling out the dems in fear of being called racist or what ever.
I have no white gilt. I don't own slaves. My parents didn't own slaves. My grandparents........you get the the picture. I don't owe anybody anything but our leaders are no longer leaders, they are buisiness men and they know how to make money.
Besides if they don't win they can't be blamed ( they will be blamed no matter what ) for more deteriation of our constitutional rights as our country falls further down the rabbit hole. I too fear for my daughters futures in the country that we used to think of as being great.
It is a sad state of affairs to think that the Republicans would consider Romney a credible candidate to beat Mrs. Clinton. They are so arrogant and so determined to stop any Tea Party favored candidate that they will nominate the likes of McCain (the reverse ace)or Romney. Romney couldn't even beat the present baboon in chief. How in the world do they expect him or Jeb to beat Hillary? Hillary will get every vote Obama got and then some. Where are the GOP votes going to come from? The conservatives that sat out the last election will sit this one out also. The Dems take the black vote for granted and in fact get over 90% of it.I'll be damned if I will let the Republican party say to me "you are our black voter, you have nobody else to vote for". For me it is someone like Cruz or Rand Paul or I throw my vote away to the Libertarian. After seeing what the Republicans supported in Kentucky, Louisiana, and Mississippi for senators I don't think they are a lot better than Democrats.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
BOWSINGER: I am convinced hildebeast WILL run for President.
I PRAY that she will loose!
If somehow she should win then she will be every bit as bad as the traitor, communist, anti-American hussein obama has been!
And THAT is saying something.
The thought of hildebeast getting to nominate Federal and Supreme Court Justices gives me nightmares!
Let alone all the other heinous devices she will resort to to "change America" into Cuba!
Screw her and the horsesass she rode in with.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Consider that Clinton has run in three elections. Two wins in New York against weak opponents. John Spencer? Who is he?
Then in 2008, Hillary blew her massive lead and lost to Obama. She has never won a competitive race anywhere.

The Hill and Bill 2014 endorsements were a total disaster. Lost 31 candidates and won only 17.
Lost everything in their home state of Arkansas. That had to be a real kick in the nuts.

Went to Iowa and lost the War on Women to Joni Ernst. Who was endorsed by Sarah Palin.
The same Sarah whose book sales has out sold Hillary five to one. The same Sarah who with all her bad press has polled within 20 points of Hillary with all her fawning press support.
Press support that has moved on to Elizabeth Warren.

Put either one on the debate stage with Sarah and watch what happens.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
No doubt she'll run.

They all think they can win, it's part of the package.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
No doubt she'll run.

They all think they can win, it's part of the package.

"Hillary can�t win, and that�s why she won�t run.
She may not know that yet herself, but a lot of Democrats want her because she�s all they�ve got."
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
53% of this nation wants free stuff and doesn't have the pride or the motivation to work for it. As long as the checks keep coming, the dems will rule. The outright lies don't matter. Character doesn't matter. Just show me the money, and I don't care that you had to take from someone who worked for it.

That's exactly what America has come down to, along with 90% of the gays will vote the same as the ones wanting a free handout.

I wish I felt different but I honestly don't think a Republican will ever be in the White house again.
Originally Posted by cal74
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek

That's exactly what America has come down to, along with 90% of the gays will vote the same as the ones wanting a free handout.

I wish I felt different but I honestly don't think a Republican will ever be in the White house again.

It's hard to argue with that view.............

And The Muslim & his ilk are already boxing the GOP further into the corner with his new proposals to increase taxes on "the rich" & simultaneously reducing them on "the middle class", thus more re-distribution of the wealth.

The 53% & some more, will jump on this bandwagon with both feet & in their eyes & minds, nothing the GOP says can refute the logic & any effort to do so just makes them looks worse to those people (voters)...........giveaways just will continue to be a self fulling thing until there is nothing left to give & then the fun will begin in earnest.

MM

I agree MM, and I believe the same mentality that led to Obama's election will repeat for Hillary. There were so many people who wanted to be part of history in electing the first black president. They will line up for Hillary so they can say they voted for the first woman president too.
Becoming the first female President is about the only thing Hillary has going for her.

And I know an easy fix for that. Put Hillary and Sarah on the same stage.
That would be the most historic election in our lifetime.

What I don't know is will either lady get in the race?
Hillary has said she will decide early this year.
Sarah has said she will go wherever God tells her to go.
System was hacked/rigged so obama could win a second time. With out the cheating obama would have lost.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
System was hacked/rigged so obama could win a second time. With out the cheating obama would have lost.

It'll be rigged again, too, from outright fraud by people voting to those in the local precincts rigging the machines, to the foreign contractors doing the final vote counting for many states.

We need an earthquake in CA & a snowstorm in NY, Boston & Philly to be able to have a chance at winning.

We've had our last non-rigged election.

MM
One day after every one is fed up we will have elections without the cheating. Of course we will most likely have to rebuild the US too.
We won the last two non-Obama elections with record landslides.

I can find no numbers that we will not win the next election which will not have Obama.

We could have easily beat Obama in his last election, but Mitt blew it.
Hillary is an old beat up old hag. Even the liberals know this and most likely don't want her. She is so beatable if we would just give them what they have been giving. No nice " we don't want to look mean" kind of crap.
That is right, "Mitt blew it". Really the Republican party blew it by nominating a "moderate". They did that in 2008 also with McCain. How can they win while disrespecting their consevative base? And now that same Romney and Jeb Bush are being trotted out as serious candidates to challenge Mrs. Clinton or Ms. Warren, both of whom have almost 50% of the vote (electoral and popular)locked up. I don't respect Harry Reid's politics but I wish we had a few more conservative senators with his onions. I do admire his guts and fortitude in a fight.
Originally Posted by Hastings
That is right, "Mitt blew it". Really the Republican party blew it by nominating a "moderate". They did that in 2008 also with McCain. How can they win while disrespecting their consevative base? And now that same Romney and Jeb Bush are being trotted out as serious candidates to challenge Mrs. Clinton or Ms. Warren, both of whom have almost 50% of the vote (electoral and popular)locked up. I don't respect Harry Reid's politics but I wish we had a few more conservative senators with his onions. I do admire his guts and fortitude in a fight.

While nominating their �moderate� they all but kicked the Tea Party out of the process and the Convention.

They didn't need all those Conservatives. They were wrong and now it is payback time!
Huge trove of Hillary Clinton White House files set for release
By JOSH GERSTEIN | 1.19.15
A massive collection of documents related to Hillary Clinton's policy work as first lady is set to go public this spring, just as her expected campaign to return to the White House could be ramping up.

The more than 150,000 pages of records come largely from the files of Clinton's policy advisers in her husband's White House and cover topics such as welfare, equal pay, family leave, civil rights, race, poverty and health care reform.

While many Clinton Library records have been released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, the massive new batch was reviewed on the initiative of the library's professional archivists as part of what the National Archives calls "systematic processing."

The Archives formally notified President Barack Obama's White House and President Bill Clinton's representative Bruce Lindsey on Jan. 8. about� the planned release. Under a federal law passed last year and signed by Obama, the current and former president have 60 business days to assert executive privilege in an effort to block the release of some or all of the records. That review period can be extended once, for 30 business days, but no further extensions are permitted.

No assertions of executive privilege over historical records are known to have taken place during Obama's tenure, though the White House repeatedly extended its review of some files, resulting in lengthy delays.

The process dictated by the new law could result in the Hillary Clinton policy records becoming public sometime between April and June, depending on how long it takes the Archives to prepare the files for release. Even under the new proposed release, several thousand pages will still be closed to research, often due to privacy or national security concerns.
No doubt she'll run.

Why wouldn't she? As long as she's running, she can collect campaign donations. After losing, she gets to keep what's left. I'd bet she will run, even if she doesn't want to win. As long as she can generate donations, she will run.
If anyone believes she won't run, those folks are too gullible to live..

She'll run - as sure as the sun rises in the east..
She can be a puppet as good as the last guy. I don't see taxes going down no matter what they say. They could put a real candidate in the no. 2 slot for when she kicks the bucket or has to leave office for health reasons. Either way the reps need a great candidate not a good one.
Originally Posted by norm99
I hope and pray that that is true BUT unfortunately you have a lot of DUMB Americans down there.

norm

+1
Originally Posted by willflow
I don't see taxes going down no matter what they say.

Until spending (read that as give-a ways) go down, taxes cannot go down.

Gotta feed the monster, don'tcha know..............

MM
No doubt she'll run.

+1
Yes she will ... the only real hope is that she hits her ugly head again only much harder this time.
I hope she does--the woman has a penchant for self-destruction
Thinking Hillary and Jeb are having a Mexican standoff to see who will "officially" declare first.

Neither are dumb and are well apprised of the large chunk of the voting populace's fatigue associated with the regurgitation of their last names/baggage in the mix.

Odd but practical political dynamic that their path to win their individual party's nomination may well hinge on the other's ability to do so.

Originally Posted by tomk
I hope she does--the woman has a penchant for self-destruction

Hildog sure dropped the ball in 2008.
Let her run, last time she got smoked by a no name 1 term community organizer.
Clinton, Romney, Bush...

That's an ugly field of candidates to consider.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Clinton, Romney, Bush...

That's an ugly field of candidates to consider.
It gets even uglier when ya add Christie and Huckabee to the mix.
Shouldn't we all still be very afraid of Elizabeth Warren. She makes Obummer look moderate.
Whoop, whoop, Attention all hands! Stand by for important message...
Biden: �There Is A Chance� I Would Challenge Hillary

http://www.breitbart.com/1.21.15
In an appearance on ABC�s �Good Morning America� on Wednesday, Vice President Joe Biden responded to a question from host George Stephanopoulos about the possibility of running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016 against apparent candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
According to Biden, there is a chance, but he is still weighing his options.

�Yes, there is a chance,� Biden said. �But I haven�t made my mind up about that. We�ve got a lot of work to do between now and then. There�s plenty of time.�
Hells bells,Joe is gonna run.
"Get a shotgun"
I bet Dick Cheney would love for "Shotgun Joe" to be his hunting partner. We should be so lucky!
Originally Posted by passport
Let her run, last time she got smoked by a no name 1 term community organizer halfrican.

She got beat in 08 due to liberal white guilt.

I bet she runs. And she wins.

She has put enough distance between herself and BHO that she can say she thinks we are on the right path, but more work is still needed.

Her past doesnt matter. Look at who is in the WH now. Look at his past prior to 08 and 09-12.

Media will give her a huge pass on everything. The past doesnt matter, this is history. The first woman to be president.

She will pander to the leeches and the left of anything crowd to get them on her side.

Repubs wont go after her very well. They never aggressively oppose the Dem. To do that would enforce the "mean Republican" reputation that the liberal MSM likes to portray.

Republicans will offer up some moderate that tries to appeal to both sides, alienating their base.

Some third party guy will jump at the opportunity and get just enough votes to give it to Billery.

And we will spend 8 years on here bitching about her and about how dumb the American people are.
One more reason that Hillary cannot run or win:
"I'm ready for Hillary, are you? Are you coming?" Sarah Palin
Goes to show how far we have sunk as a nation that a washed up, lying, useless,barnacle encrusted, left-wing relic from the 60's like her is even being considered for the office.

What a disgrace.
+1 to BobinNH's post, I agree 110%. That description fits her like a glove. It would in deed be a national disgrace should she be elected.
Had this waking dream of Angela Merkel and Hillary in a UFC ring circling, and then Merkel knocks the crap out of her. result..."no- teeth Clinton". Think I got some really bad cabin fever......better go fishing or something.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
None of this matters.

They only reason she may not get the dimocrate nomination is she is not far enough left for the party faithful.

This.

The Demos are at a critical point in their agenda meaning they'll have to go full blown to the left, now, with the likes of Warren or go 'center left' (make me wanna puke saying that) with Hillary and defer the full left mode for a short while longer. Any way we cut it, it's headed for full left.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

I'd love to see her drunk & talking about good old Vince...
Hillary answer questions? She'll give 'em her Bhengazi answer "What difference does it make?" and move on. You'll never get an answer much less a truthfull answer out of that old hag.
© 24hourcampfire