Home
Al Gore has proposed that all major cities completely ban cars and rely wholly on public transportation. He also wants to make the cities more dense by packing the people closer together. This is to fight his infamous global warming. He figures we could do it at a low cost of $90 trillion.

This is right in line with the radical environmentalists who's ultimate goal is to pack all of the people into a few huge tent cities and return most of the US land to wilderness.

By Michael Bastasch, Daily Caller

Former Vice President Al Gore and former Mexican President Felipe Calderon are pushing for $90 trillion in spending to ban cars from every major city in the world and make them more dense.

Gore and Calderon presented a report from the Global Commission on the Economy & Climate (GCEC) and argued that fighting global warming will require making cities more compact and wholly reliant on public transit. This is the only way to make sure urban areas don�t contribute to global warming, the two politicians argued.

Calderon and Gore argued that $90 trillion is going to be spent anyways in the coming decades upgrading cities around the world. They argue that it should be spent on making cities more climate friendly.
Fine then,Al Gore and Felipe Calderon can come up with $90 trillion dollars.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

...and live together in a 400 SF efficiency apartment. smirk
His brain must be fried. He is ef'n nuts!
Posted By: eh76 Re: Hey Al, is your brain cooked? - 01/24/15
al is dumber than a bag full of hammers
You don't understand AL, he wants points on that 90 trillion dollars for telling us he knows what is best for us! That assclown if anything belongs in jail for fraud !
When Al was pimping Global warming, he was a carbon credit broker. Wonder what his angle is this time.
To get more $ in his pocket.
eh76 ,

You are insulting hammers !

Myron
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Al Gore has proposed that all major cities completely ban cars and rely wholly on public transportation. He also wants to make the cities more dense by packing the people closer together. This is to fight his infamous global warming. He figures we could do it at a low cost of $90 trillion.

This is right in line with the radical environmentalists who's ultimate goal is to pack all of the people into a few huge tent cities and return most of the US land to wilderness.

By Michael Bastasch, Daily Caller

Former Vice President Al Gore and former Mexican President Felipe Calderon are pushing for $90 trillion in spending to ban cars from every major city in the world and make them more dense.

Gore and Calderon presented a report from the Global Commission on the Economy & Climate (GCEC) and argued that fighting global warming will require making cities more compact and wholly reliant on public transit. This is the only way to make sure urban areas don�t contribute to global warming, the two politicians argued.

Calderon and Gore argued that $90 trillion is going to be spent anyways in the coming decades upgrading cities around the world. They argue that it should be spent on making cities more climate friendly.

Of course Al will be nowhere to be found anywhere near one of the rat cages he is promoting.
What am I missing? Pack al the libs into a few cities like sardines, and leave us the rest of the world. I see a win-win.....
Originally Posted by Dutch
What am I missing? Pack al the libs into a few cities like sardines, and leave us the rest of the world. I see a win-win.....

We're not too far from that already.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

...and live together in a 400 SF efficiency apartment. smirk

...and walk everywhere he wants/needs to go.
someone needs to put that mad dog down. he is nothing more than a self centered prick.
follow the money with these AGW dirtbags. I'll bet Algore is heavily invested in bus and train companies.

If someone REALLY wanted to help all of mankind, they would drop a nuclear bomb on Davros. Right now.
I think Al is trying to be the next George Soros.
Interesting that, in this country at least, nobody lives in the downtown areas unless they have no other choice.
Of course none of this will apply to him OR Calderone. whistle
Originally Posted by eh76

The further out of power he gets, the more irresponsible the ideas.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Hey Al, is your brain cooked? - 01/25/15
[Linked Image]
Posted By: las Re: Hey Al, is your brain cooked? - 01/25/15
Didn't I hear it took 1700 jet aircraft to assemble that conference?

The people who buy his line are. Al's made over a hundred million off this sideshow, I read a good while ago. He's dumb like a fox. Rabid, of course.

A recent photo of Al Gore!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire