Home
Yeah, after the dumbphucks banned the pursuit of bears using hounds...S.M.F.H.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/residents-concerned-about-bear-sightings/30891750
Say it isn't so... shocked grin
The problem is that the rural people who have the wildlife problems are way outvoted by the city do-gooders who don't.
Sometimes the roosters come back, though.

This guy was an old flower child, and he and others knew of the lion in their rural area, and even put food out daily for the lion, and other animals... wink

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/06/24/us-usa-cougar-idusn2436680520080624
Mundt locked herself in her home and could not leave to do her morning workout.

That poor woman went through Hell! smirk
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

She was wise to lock her doors. Bears are very good with door knobs. crazy
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

She was wise to lock her doors. Bears are very good with door knobs. crazy

Naw, they just use the crowbars attached to their feet.

Somehow I have no sympathy for the treehuggers having wildlife problems, they reap what they sow. I do feel for the good folks caught in the middle.
We've had a few bears around the small town where I live. Not much of a problem so far.
What really shakes up some in this area are the daylight lion sightings when they go out for walks. We actually have more of those than bear sightings.
I find this humorous. None of these people who worry about such things will carry a gun or even own one.
When I was a kid, every ranch home or country dweller I knew kept a gun handy. Nowadays, nobody wants to do that for fear of thieves or having the cops threaten them with prosecution for allowing kids access to guns.
The world has changed alot. E
Lions and tigers and BEARS, oh my!!! grin
That's likely because they don't know the boars have bone in their crank. Once the [bleep] know that they'll be sucking bear cock and it will be good.
Need a few more comments from rational folk...

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/residents-concerned-about-bear-sightings/30891750
I would be more than willing to give those poor folk some Grizzly's and wolves to round out their wild life experience.
I mean after all the Grizzly is on the state flag (unless they have changed it to Jane Fonda or some such). let the poor gal get a look at a griz and she wouldn't need her work out to get her heart beat up.
we had 3 full grown Griz camped out in our yard foor a while and I didn't wander around out there with them either. the black bears around here are usually streaking into the brush when you see them, but we still hunt them so they have a respect for us.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That's likely because they don't know the boars have bone in their crank. Once the [bleep] know that they'll be sucking bear cock and it will be good.

grin
Originally Posted by deerstalker
I would be more than willing to give those poor folk some Grizzly's and wolves to round out their wild life experience.
I mean after all the Grizzly is on the state flag (unless they have changed it to Jane Fonda or some such). let the poor gal get a look at a griz and she wouldn't need her work out to get her heart beat up.
we had 3 full grown Griz camped out in our yard foor a while and I didn't wander around out there with them either. the black bears around here are usually streaking into the brush when you see them, but we still hunt them so they have a respect for us.

This Kalifornian has killed Grizzs, wolves and black bears...

Bring 'em on... laugh
Wolves! They by God need wolves!
Originally Posted by Oheremicus
We've had a few bears around the small town where I live. Not much of a problem so far.
What really shakes up some in this area are the daylight lion sightings when they go out for walks. We actually have more of those than bear sightings.
I find this humorous. None of these people who worry about such things will carry a gun or even own one.
When I was a kid, every ranch home or country dweller I knew kept a gun handy. Nowadays, nobody wants to do that for fear of thieves or having the cops threaten them with prosecution for allowing kids access to guns.
The world has changed alot. E

E, could you expound on the specific area you are referr7ng to with regard to the frequent ML sightings.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Sometimes the roosters come back, though.

This guy was an old flower child, and he and others knew of the lion in their rural area, and even put food out daily for the lion, and other animals... wink

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/06/24/us-usa-cougar-idusn2436680520080624

Originally Posted by Reuters
...After the lion ran off, the officer found the door to the mobile home open, the water running, and Nawojski's false teeth on the table.

Mountain lions are common throughout much of the Americas but they very rarely attack humans. The felines can grow up to nine feet in length, and weigh up to 260 pounds (120 kg).

That's a damn big mtn lion smile more like jaguar sized smile

yeah it sounds like the dipstick invited the lion inside. crazy
Give it time, give it time.

I still think we need to transplant about 50 Griz to Yosemite, I mean it was their land first, right?
Golden Gay Park would be better. Ed
© 24hourcampfire