Home
Posted By: rattler road trip..... - 01/26/15
middle of nowhere Montana to middle of nowhere Wisconsin and back over 3 days.....this should be interesting grin
Posted By: jmgraham1986 Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
I hear that some real scenic country this time of year.
Posted By: rattler Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
yeah the flats of North Dakota laugh buddy wants company to keep him awake cause he has a trailer to deliver....im bored so said what the hell....
Posted By: Jcubed Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Be safe!
Posted By: eyeball Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Sher, i hope you didnt say so sad. Im saying s prayer for you right after I type this. Please hang in there. Its always darkest before the dawn. I have no worries for you in the long run. Your tribulations are soon to be won. Go to church and find a real significant other one.
Posted By: AussieLad Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Have fun mate. Is it cold out?
everything is melting....unusually warm January....
Posted By: mike7mm08 Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Where is middle of nowhere Wisconsin? Been living here all my life and have yet to truly find it. Every time I think I found it I see a bag of McDonald's trash. Or the next time I visit some douche has his RV and a trailer load of ATVs parked there.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Rocky Mountains are the same way. You bust you butt to climb a mountain peak. Thinking you could be the first to travel that route and when you get to the top you find beer and Pepsi cans.
Posted By: 4ager Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Originally Posted by eyeball
Sher, i hope you didnt say so sad. Im saying s prayer for you right after I type this. Please hang in there. Its always darkest before the dawn. I have no worries for you in the long run. Your tribulations are soon to be won. Go to church and find a real significant other one.

Non sequitur?
Posted By: RWE Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Originally Posted by 4ager

Non sequitur?

Is that the name of a new Vodka?

Then yes.
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
Where is middle of nowhere Wisconsin? Been living here all my life and have yet to truly find it. Every time I think I found it I see a bag of McDonald's trash. Or the next time I visit some douche has his RV and a trailer load of ATVs parked there.

Abbotsford
Posted By: SKane Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
You can't come from NE MT and claim central WI is the middle of nowhere. laugh

Though that particular area from Eau Claire to Wausau (on 29) is rather sparse on scenery.
on the map it looks not particularly near anything......for one of those lil bitty eastern states grin
Posted By: SKane Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
If you're coming 94 through Minneapolis, you'll be going right past Redneck. Be sure to meet him for coffee and remark on how seemingly low our property taxes appear to be. laugh laugh
its gonna be a flying trip and im just along for the ride to keep my friend awake....dont think there will be any stops for fun.....both he and i have to get back here for other things.....looks like ive finally got a job
Posted By: isaac Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Safe and productive travels to you, amigo.

Are you going to keep the newspaper enterprise or sell?
Posted By: tzone Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Originally Posted by rattler

Abbotsford

Abbotsford isn't the middle of nowhere dude! lol... but have fun.
Posted By: tzone Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Take a minute to head south on 13 to Colby and get some cheese. Also, have lunch at the bowling alley in Abbotsford.

Try not to spend too much time at "chubby's of the north" there in Throp on your way through either. grin They'll get ya every stinkin time. laugh
Posted By: mudhen Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
When I read the OP, scenes from "Fargo" flashed through my head!
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
on the map it looks not particularly near anything......for one of those lil bitty eastern states grin
heck, Wisconsin is smaller than Florida.
Posted By: Scott F Re: road trip..... - 01/26/15
.....looks like ive finally got a job

That is great news. Where and what?
Posted By: rattler Re: road trip..... - 01/27/15
Scott, bottom rung job with the state highway department here..

Made it to Eau Claire.... Seeing other vehicles reminds me im glad Montana doesnt put salt on its roads
© 24hourcampfire