Home
Lots of love for Cruz & Paul but none for the Huckster, why don't you believe in FOX?
I like Huckabee as a person, he's a cool guy. But he's too mainstream GOP for my tastes. Still, I like him better than all the other sure-fire-losers who are jockeying into position.
He's a stand up guy........ for common core.

That alone, put him out of the running for me.
I like him, I just don't think he could carry more than the midwest and the middle south. Which is sad. frown

maddog
This is why...

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee broke his silence Monday and defended his decision to support freedom for a convict now wanted in the ambush slayings of four Seattle-area police officers. "If I could have known nine years ago that this guy was capable of something of this magnitude, obviously I would never have granted the commutation," Huckabee said.

Convicts should serve all their sentence and not be released for any reason... you do the crime, you do the time!

and if you want more...

Mike Huckabee Defends Role in Parole of Convicted Rapist Who Went on to Kill
He is good on the 2nd amendment, that's about it--
Because he is a big government moron.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Why no love for the Huckster? - 01/27/15
huckster? I thought this was a post about spanky............
Again, the goal should be to nominate the most conservative electable Republican. Not a fringe candidate who has no chance to win. (Not sayin' Huck is fringe, just responding to some of the above).
He presents like a facade with a giant glass window.

Keep shopping.
Huck is a progressive that is a smooth talker. I trust Romney more, and neither one of them are on my voter list.
All right fellas...... Who is your Cracker Jack then?
Mine is Scott Walker/Cruz VP
Huckabee is a "Christian pro-life progressive." Period.
© 24hourcampfire