Home
Fu c k e d again...

http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/567808/7a020a0f15/1557920323/f51e621dbe/
Please keep the stupidity there....better yet push those people out to sea in a very leaky boat.

My condolences pard!
If California Bobcats sell for $1000 bucks/pelt, you better quit your day job and get to work...

Better get outta there while you still have your sanity...

Do they have a "Save the Skunks" program yet.? I bet I could clean up out there with shirts, bumperstickers, lapel pins, etc...

Need to turn this around and make money off of their stupidity...
Can you call them in at night while running a light?
Oh man Sal... This sucks for you and all of the good folks that are like you and your son. I would have never thought that varmints that are a pain in the ass of a bunch of ranchers would ever be protected just BECAUSE...
I truly believe that they'll be protecting possums one day soon.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
If California Bobcats sell for $1000 bucks/pelt, you better quit your day job and get to work...

Better get outta there while you still have your sanity...

Do they have a "Save the Skunks" program yet.? I bet I could clean up out there with shirts, bumperstickers, lapel pins, etc...

Need to turn this around and make money off of their stupidity...

Ya because no one is stupid anywhere else in the US , right jerk off???
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it.?
I hate this effing state!!! mad
For what it's worth, I hunt a WHOLE LOT, but trapping does seem rather cruel.

It may be tradition in the mind oif some people, but so was whipping slaves.

Go ahead and flame me, but trapping just looks stupid and women who wear furs are a dying breed. Time to evolve.
So you're equating predator control with whipping slaves.?

And in your opinion, trapping looks "stupid" even though it sounds like you've never done any trapping?

I guess You and your kind can go ahead and "evolve" without me.!
Originally Posted by conrad101st

Go ahead and flame me, but trapping just looks stupid and women who wear furs are a dying breed. Time to evolve.

What else don't you approve of in the outdoor world? I suppose worms for bait is taboo as well. You are the Anti's best friend.
Leg hold traps are already illegal in Kalifornia, the only trapping of bobcats is with box traps.
Even that is too much for the brain dead phux that dominate this embarrassment to the nation.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Leg hold traps are already illegal in Kalifornia, the only trapping of bobcats is with box traps.
Even that is too much for the brain dead phux that dominate this embarrassment to the nation.

of which conrad101 leads the pack apparently....speaking out of his ass as usual.
A very sad state of affairs.

Glad to see you back EH76, agree with your thoughts! Poking holes I worms hurts them!!!

Thanks for helping the cause

Stupid A$$ Zumbo queer!

GFY you piece of [bleep]. That is the exact same mentality that anti's use to justify why hunting should be banned. You are a [bleep] embarrassment.

I couldn't give two chits about trapping personally, but Jesus H. Christ that comes across a lot like drawing a line in the sand directly behind where you're standing...

I don't believe that you hunt anything ALOT except for something to stick your little d!ck in.
If you can't see that you are part of the problem then you should leave here and find another internet home that agrees with your EVOLUTION state of mind.
It's embarrassing to me that I have to even address a fool like you.
Good luck finding a hunting site that doesn't think that you are a fool.

Perhaps you don't realize how liberal and green you sound, or perhaps you don't care. When Algore's world arrives and the whole globe experiences winter like you have it in OK, rather than a high of -31 like we had today�..perhaps then you'll have an opinion worth considering. Wearing fur was not only prudent today, it wasn't too warm either.
Been telling you boys, the enemy is all around.
You heard it here first. Coyote hunting is next. Mark my words. They will outlaw it. mad
This sucks the hippies up here took away our hounds baiting and trapping hunting in General is next. At that point I think there will be a hippy season year round

Welcome to the 21st century brainwashed American outdoorsman.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Been telling you boys, the enemy is all around.
I didn't think we had people like this in OK. I would bet he keeps his mouth shut in public
Originally Posted by eh76

of which conrad101 leads the pack apparently....speaking out of his ass as usual.

Its not that they're brain dead (even though they are). Its their effing values. Animals are people too, didn't you know that?

Conrad, I know others have already corrected you, but you can't use leg holds in Kalifornia. The trapping they banned is with box traps! If that's cruel, then so is a Zoo. crazy

[Linked Image]
CONRAD101ST - " ... Go ahead and flame me, but trapping just looks stupid and women who wear furs are a dying breed. Time to evolve. "

You're 100% wrong. The fashion industry is again designing fur apparel for women and they -- those who can afford it -- are buying the fur clothing like hot pancakes on a cold morning.

The PETA whackos and all their moronic ilk made a dent in fur attire sales for a few years... but those brain dead numbskulls are now on the run.

I see many more women today wearing fur garments than in the past. Real women love fur clothes. wink

L.W.
GFY you piece of [bleep]. That is the exact same mentality that anti's use to justify why hunting should be banned. You are a [bleep] embarrassment.

The rest of you all sound like morons too.

If "anti's" need bad examples, they are rampant here

Y'all are big on "freedom of speech" as long as it's approved by you.

When it's not, you act like ignorant 7th graders

For fur being a dying statement...the fur prices this year are off to a pretty good start

2015 fur price outlook
And so it goes...
Originally Posted by Snyper

The rest of you all sound like morons too.

If "anti's" need bad examples, they are rampant here

Y'all are big on "freedom of speech" as long as it's approved by you.

When it's not, you act like ignorant 7th graders

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech( a right, by the way, that is protected from retribution from the gov't. Not other citizens. He is absolutely entitled to say stupid things and everyone else is absolutely entitled to point out what a fool he is
I'm just speechless. Reckon I should have known what to expect, after dealing with the anti's for so long, and the type that back them....

But ignorance runs rampant among us. This site isn't immune.

It is good to see the number od those that get it, though.

Leghold traps are what is used to capture all the anti's precious wolves for relocation. It's all good as long as they use the method toward their own agenda.

It ain't about the animals. It's about your freedom, and keeping you out of the forest, and in the city.
Consider yourself flamed. You obviously have never trapped or even taken the time to look into trapping. Your post shows you are working off emotion not fact. By the way do you think for one second the same folks who pushed this won't be after your hunting rights next.

I'm not going to flame you. I will try to educate you.

First of all, it has no comparison to slavery or whipping slaves. That was a very poor analogy and I suspect even you can see that.

Trapping has been an integral part of the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation since its inception. That Model is the blueprint for effective wildlife management world-wide. It calls on science-based management of game and predator populations in order to help achieve a proper, healthy balance of animal populations in accordance with the surrounding ecosystem and human involvement. Hunting is a cornerstone of this, but so too is trapping.

Some species, predators especially, are not easily managed by hunting alone. This is due, in part, to their primarily nocturnal nature as well as their propensity to operate individually and the terrain in which they inhabit. This is doubly true for species like beaver, muskrat, otter, and mink who inhabit much more aquatic environments. Trapping, then, is a better means of population management. Trapping further allows for the retention of furs without unnecessary damage to the pelt (something not always possible with firearms involved), and especially when smaller animals are involved (ermine, mink, muskrat).

You do not have any firsthand knowledge of trapping. I would suggest that, if at all possible, connect with a local Hunter Education instructor and seek out a responsible local trapper. They can teach you, first hand, about trapping so that you might have a better understanding of what it is and what it is not. From there, you'll be able to make an educated evaluation.
You guys are obviously a passionate group.

Killing with a bullet is pretty damn quick. Just don't see the need to snag a beast with a leg trap and let it suffer all night long. I gather the leg traps are not in use in California. Still ain't my brand of whiskey. Yep, I'm a card carrying hypocrite.

We used to cut the giant sequoias, harpoon blue whales, shoot buffalo, blast ducks with punt guns, dump toxic waste in the Great Lakes, let 12 year old girls work in sweat shops, not have bag limits on carrier pigeons, tell blacks to stay out of our restaurants, not let our wives know how much we made, go to cock fights, swindle indians out their land, etc. - and we thought it was all normal. Things change no matter how much some people want to live in the past.

Killing with a bullet is pretty damn quick. Just don't see the need to snag a beast with a leg trap and let it suffer all night long. I gather the leg traps are not in use in California. Still ain't my brand of whiskey. Yep, I'm a card carrying hypocrite.

We used to cut the giant sequoias, harpoon blue whales, shoot buffalo, blast ducks with punt guns, dump toxic waste in the Great Lakes, let 12 year old girls work in sweat shops, not have bag limits on carrier pigeons, tell blacks to stay out of our restaurants, not let our wives know how much we made, go to cock fights, swindle indians out their land, etc. - and we thought it was all normal. Things change no matter how much some people want to live in the past.

I should have known better than to try a rational approach and attempting to educate you on trapping. I won't make that mistake again.
They have bag limits on carrier pigeons now? Wow am I in trouble
I'd think a trap hurts like a hook hurts a fish....

I've snapped traps on my gloved hand. Its not that big of a deal.

I've turned a lot loose from traps for various reasons too... one very light coon I've turned loose twice... I have her on camera almost every day.

I can't imagine anyone being against box traps at all. That doesn't even come close to making sense.

And wearing fur, well its renewable and damn good at what it does, like wool, why use synthetics often made of petroleum products, when you have a nice quickly renewable resource at the palm of your hand.

I am on your side though, you have your right to have your opinion. Just that a lot of us don't agree or even understand the reasoning.

I suspect the trees are no longer cut, but we cut other trees every day. Renewable you know. Whales are harvested. Bison are shot. We have limits on ducks, how a punt gun is involved I'm not sure, IE it was about killing too many not the gun used.

Toxic waste never was a good thing.

Pigeons... well again its a limit thing not a hunting thing.

Sweatshops... I've worked since I can't recall, and lots of it outside, as a kid. Still got my education alright but work is good for a person. Even a female person.

Blacks should not be told to stay out of restaurants, but then again I think they should have never been brought here as a whole to start with. We've paid much more than "restitution" over that stupid decision for years now.

If you never told your wife what you made, thats your problem not mine. Mine makes more than I do and I"m good with it. It goes into one pot and we spend as needed.

I don't do cock fights,never had the urge, not sure why or why not.

Never had a thing to do with Indians, but then some things are out of our control. But calling it normal or not, thats a stretch IMHO.

Of course Carolyn always says I was born 100 years too late...

15 Billion Dollars in fur business in 2011.
China, Russia, Europe are all into high dollar fur.
Bobcat is one.

You don't get it. Nor will you.

You are taking the liberal anti-hunting stance against freedom to hunt the way we want to hunt.

Divide and conquer. That's what they want.

So, according to you, the only way we should be able to hunt anything is with a swift insta-kill bullet?

You approve of bow-hunting?

If I can't trap something, do you approve of my using a spotlight at 2am to call it in and shoot it?

You obviously don' know a fugging thing about trapping, and yet you condemn it and take the side of the enemy. You liken it to civil rights issues, and endangered species? Or it's akin to swindling native Americans?

Gimmie a fuggin break. You need to get a clue. In the meantime, I don't give a flyin' rat's ass what you think of how I hunt.

I may not participate in lots of methods used for hunting, but I'm smart enough to support the freedom to hunt as you like in this country. I may not hunt a certain way, or with certain equipment, but I would die defending the right to do so.
Bobcat trapping is alive and well in Nebraska. smile

A few kittys in some box traps on this page. wink

http://www.nefga.org/forum/showthread.php?59910-2014-2015-Trapping-and-Furbearer-Thread/page8

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

But, when they take something that you DO care about, I doubt you will find much sympathy around here.
There are some extremely successful boxtrappers in Kalifornia...

[Linked Image]
Seriously, they were all caught in cage traps? I don't believe that.

My gut reaction is that it's a pic of a fur buyers wares.

Apologies if'n I'm wrong.
There are some agitators that need to start being found on their doorsteps.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Have at it, tough guy.
I happen to trap a whole lot. Trapped threatened and endangered species for relocation and stocking purposes in your Home state. Your kids and grandkids will get to see reintroduced populations in they're lives.
P.s Utilizing leg hold trap's

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Apologies accepted... wink
One of my trappin' buddies up by Witchita Falls catches plenty
bobcats in cages. He just prefers cages to foot-holds. They got it down to an art now.

Same dude...

[Linked Image]
Dang..He caught a fox too.
so many people don't realize just how wild some parts of kommiefornia is. I was raised in the foothills just outside Yosemite. we trapped fox and bobcat as a matter of defending our poultry and livestock.
as for a bullet being quick and painless, that is only with a well placed shot. I haven't trapped for 40 years but I still have the urge.
these same sob sisters that cry about trapping should spend time in the wild and see how kind the animals are to each other. the sob sisters think all the critters gather around a campfire and roast marshmellows! (only raccoons do that!)
let the greenies listen to or watch a coyote or wolf eat a fawn or elk calf while it is still alive and they might think twice about the way of things.
probably not. you can't fix stupid.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
so many people don't realize just how wild some parts of kommiefornia is.

So true... wink
Originally Posted by poboy
Dang..He caught a fox too.

Ya, no kidding! Looks like he has a pusher type camper too. Blessed fella
catch cats and fox in box traps here all the time. If thats what I"m using at the time. No big deal.

Yote takes a bit more doing, at least for me. And a bigger box...
Originally Posted by rost495
catch cats and fox in box traps here all the time. If thats what I"m using at the time. No big deal.

Yote takes a bit more doing, at least for me. And a bigger box...

Yeah. Cats and fox are relatively easy compared to coyote in a live trap. Probably not gonna happen often.

Is it still ok to trap fish in nets, poison ants and mosquitoes and wasps? Can we trap feral cats, possums, coons, mice, rats and hogs?
Originally Posted by stevelyn

In some places they are having alligators show up on doorsteps, and then they get trapped. smile
Originally Posted by deerstalker
so many people don't realize just how wild some parts of kommiefornia is.

So true... wink

Be nice to have a clue as to how many fawns that guy has saved.
Conrad101 - You're against something that you have absolutely no understanding of, much like anti-gun and anti-hunting types. Trapping isn't a barbaric means of taking animals. They are held firmly until the trapper comes and dispatches them. The life of a wild animal is not so picturesque that an evening of discomfort is the most traumatic event that they life through. Certainly, trying to stay alive through a winter up here with a bad case of mange is many times more painful. And this is just one example of how the life of a wild animal is much harder than you seem to imagine. It really is too bad that there are people like yourself that are so soft that they can't comprehend this.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice looking yote. I see you are using long chain and stakes just curious no pull outs?
Originally Posted by ranger1
Conrad101 - You're against something that you have absolutely no understanding of, much like anti-gun and anti-hunting types. Trapping isn't a barbaric means of taking animals. They are held firmly until the trapper comes and dispatches them. The life of a wild animal is not so picturesque that an evening of discomfort is the most traumatic event that they life through. Certainly, trying to stay alive through a winter up here with a bad case of mange is many times more painful. And this is just one example of how the life of a wild animal is much harder than you seem to imagine. It really is too bad that there are people like yourself that are so soft that they can't comprehend this.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
You can do yotes in a fairly large box, but it has to be scent free and brushed in well. Generally takes some time to get it scent free.

Plus using live bait helps a lot.

But they are still really really hard to get in a box....

Cats and fox are so damn curious it gets em in trouble...

Have caught cats in a box trap using a CD for "bait"

Same dude...

[Linked Image]

Nice looking kitty....
No issues with pull outs at all. In the sandy/gravel ground that was being trapped, short chains would have resulted in lots of pumped stakes. Never have been able to wrap my head around disposable stakes. Just taking money off of every animal that you trap. I use 24" rebar and not a long chain, but not the 3-4 links that some use. I've also found that bedding is easier when you have the option to move the trap in the bed a little more to find that sweet spot.
© 24hourcampfire