Home
Uncle Joe was speaking some hard truths this morning at the House Democratic Caucus retreat in Philadelphia.

"To state the obvious, the past six years have been really, really hard for this country."
"And they've been really tough for our party. Just ask [former DCCC chair] Steve [Israel]. They've been really tough for our party. And together we made some really, really tough decisions -- decisions that weren't at all popular, hard to explain," said Biden.

Who could run against Clinton's wife?
Uncle Joe?
And that is who gets the nod if Hitlary doesn't run....
Nice of him to notice. Bet they were pretty good for Biden though.
Yes, hard decisions have been made, like this one from the Whitehouse:
"Looking back at the workplace violence in Paris and John Kerry's failure to overwhelm the French populace with joy, I must ask myself, would I gain another 5 yards off the tee if I got that new driver?"
"Hard decisions" give me a break.

He missed the part though that his party's policies were the cause of much of the hardship.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Uncle Joe was speaking some hard truths this morning at the House Democratic Caucus retreat in Philadelphia.

"To state the obvious, the past six years have been really, really hard for this country."
"And they've been really tough for our party. Just ask [former DCCC chair] Steve [Israel]. They've been really tough for our party. And together we made some really, really tough decisions -- decisions that weren't at all popular, hard to explain," said Biden.

Who could run against Clinton's wife?
Uncle Joe?

Most of the disaster is the fault of the progressive fascist party lead by Tyrant Obama the Liar.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
He missed the part though that his party's policies were the cause of much of the hardship.

He may be to stupid to understand.
Uncle Joe is an old tired white guy.

At least if he runs against our old tired white guy it will be an even match.
Joe Biden would be the best Democrat candidate for the sake of this country. Please Run Joe!
I'd love to see old "Shotgun Joe" run!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/Jill_Biden.jpg/225px-Jill_Biden.jpg
© 24hourcampfire