Home
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Seattle bike cop... - 01/30/15
This makes me laugh..what is this chick scared of..?

She seems to be the only one that has a problem...

Will this guy win a bunch of money from the city over this.?

[b][color:#3333FF]Link here...![/color][/b]

Posted By: heavywalker Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/30/15
TFF, I'd bet a good sum of money she was bleeding that day.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/30/15
thats the way i'd roll if i coulda passed the LEO physical. i'd spray the fugg outta anyone who looked at me crossways.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/30/15
Hope she shoots a .40 better than she does a pepper spray can...
I'd like to see more then just 15 seconds of video, like the minute or two leading up to the incident.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/30/15
I was waiting for it to "blow back" on her or her fellow officers? Nothing like OC spraying your fellow officers.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/30/15
Hah!

Angry little troll!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/30/15
Wouldn't want that gal on my side, spraying into the wind is kinda like pissin' into the wind, doesn't work well. I bet she'd mess around with Jim too.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
When you think about it, just the words "Seattle Bike Cop" are funny as hell even without the video.grin
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
hats the way i'd roll if i coulda passed the LEO physical

Well Seattle PD clearly dont got a height requirement.... grin
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
She was sure excited about something, all her fellow officers seemed pretty calm.
Posted By: sherp Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I'd like to see more then just 15 seconds of video, like the minute or two leading up to the incident.

Well you know the civilian deserved it. Every negative outcome for a civilian...from pepper spray to rape...was just the officer reacting to what the civilian was doing.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
Calling them "officer butch" can set them off like that...
Posted By: antlers Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
Originally Posted by heavywalker
...I'd bet a good sum of money she was bleeding that day.

Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and won't die.
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
Officer Butch find seem a little on edge. Funny stuff, I enjoyed the show! Seattle PD is always in deep schitt over something.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
I don't suspect the uniformed tart will appear on the 223AI thread anytime soon.
Posted By: krupp Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
I wonder how many I-594 supporters are in that crowd...
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
You wonder?

It's Seattle. There is no reason to wonder.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
She should be making sammiches
Posted By: Bigfoot Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
Strange but predictable angle.

"The man is a high school history teacher and activist named Jesse Hagopian who had just spoken at the rally."

'Oh Nos the po po sprayed an unarmed black man who was talking to his poor old mother on the phone.'

They don't care one bit about the 70ish white woman hit with the same blast. Strange.. Maybe instead of suing she walked home washed her face and went about her life.

And the mini-cop didn't target them they just happened to be the first people she wildly sprayed.

I'd like to see earlier video also but from judging from the way that smiling little old lady walked through the crowd it didn't look like any trouble. I'm guessing they laughed at her.

Over compensating mini-cop overreacts, loser activist gets good press and a half mill settlement from the taxpayers. Hell they can OC me for a half mill anytime..

Hope she's working at a KFC soon screaming at any customer that challenges her authority.
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Strange but predictable angle.

"The man is a high school history teacher and activist named Jesse Hagopian who had just spoken at the rally."

'Oh Nos the po po sprayed an unarmed black man who was talking to his poor old mother on the phone.'

They don't care one bit about the 70ish white woman hit with the same blast. Strange.. Maybe instead of suing she walked home washed her face and went about her life.

And the mini-cop didn't target them they just happened to be the first people she wildly sprayed.

I'd like to see earlier video also but from judging from the way that smiling little old lady walked through the crowd it didn't look like any trouble. I'm guessing they laughed at her.

Over compensating mini-cop overreacts, loser activist gets good press and a half mill settlement from the taxpayers. Hell they can OC me for a half mill anytime..

Hope she's working at a KFC soon screaming at any customer that challenges her authority.

If they terminate she will have her job back with back pay as soon as she files a lawsuit over it and/or she would be on with another agency before she missed a pay check.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
you know sherp, i kinda wish someone would OC the fugg outta you when you start making your horses ass comments.
Originally Posted by rem141r
you know sherp, i kinda wish someone would OC the fugg outta you when you start making your horses ass comments.

Why are factual statements "horses ass comments" to you?

http://injusticeinseattle.blogspot.com/2009/03/why-seattle-police-misconduct-cannot-be.html
Posted By: rem141r Re: Seattle bike cop... - 01/31/15
i think its the delivery and perhaps the interpretation of the content.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think its the delivery and perhaps the interpretation of the content.

My delivery is straight forward and no interpretation is necessary. If they terminate her(unlikely) the odds are it will play out just as I stated.
© 24hourcampfire