Home
Kirby is an Obumma azz-licker. mad

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/29/rear-adm-kirby-we-stand-bergdahl-swap-right-decision
For sure a potlicking pos govt employee that will live like a king in retirement of the sweat of dumbphuks like you and me.

And like the blacks on we fare, we who foot the bill never will never get a thanks or care.

wink
There seem to be a lot of them in the Pentagon these days. All the hard chargers must have washed out.
We foot the bill of an Admirals pay for a pos to lie to our face every day.
Ass-sucker....way too many in the military these days. Either self-centered or head up someone's azz. Pentagon and all service leadership needs a shake up, big time!
Couldnt they save us a lot of money if they fired him and had a buck private feed us a bunch of crap?
Originally Posted by eyeball
For sure a potlicking pos govt employee that will live like a king in retirement of the sweat of dumbphuks like you and me.

And like the blacks on we fare, we who foot the bill never will never get a thanks or care.

wink

At least you finally recognize that you're a dumbphuck.

That said, there is a reason he's the Press Secretary for the Pentagon.
I don't think you can reach the top in the Pentagon, or with any large organization/corporation, without being first and foremost, a political animal.
We should not be shocked when some of the Flag Officers turn out to be sycophants and azz kissers. They are just doing what their Commander in Chief demands.
His bio says "staff weenie". Certainly not a warrior. It's the same thing I see at work. If there's an Obama sticker on a car in the lot you can be guaranteed that it's someone who works in HR or Finance other support role and not in our mission areas.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioID=691
obama ran off the military men to avoid
the chance of a coup. A tyrant covers
all the bases.
what else is he going to say? "ya we fugged up"? he was told what to say and will continue to do so until he resigns and then he'll write a book about all the bs that goes on. i do not expect the truth from this administration, so i am not disappointed.
Originally Posted by Pugs
His bio says "staff weenie". Certainly not a warrior. It's the same thing I see at work. If there's an Obama sticker on a car in the lot you can be guaranteed that it's someone who works in HR or Finance other support role and not in our mission areas.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioID=691

Exactly, I read that previously and I'm guessing all his good for is what he's doing.

Doesn't bother me much, keep those idiots out of the way or those doing the real work.
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Ass-sucker....way too many in the military these days. Either self-centered or head up someone's azz. Pentagon and all service leadership needs a shake up, big time!

I know one or two who're both. POS's.
Originally Posted by poboy
all the bases.

This. Obama does not want anyone smarter or braver than him in a position of authority. That explains Joe Biden.

kwg
And to think they made fun of Dan Quale, Shotgun Joe makes Quale look like a Rhodes Scholar.
Can't decide if he's got deflated balls and is a spineless weasel slash idiot or has big balls and is biting the bullet and doing as ordered. Suspect the former.

And what was that Gilbert and Sullivan wrote about polishing the handle on the big front door?
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by poboy
all the bases.

This. Obama does not want anyone smarter or braver than him in a position of authority. That explains Joe Biden.

kwg

Biden is where he is because of the senate not wanting him around there. What better place for an ornament.
© 24hourcampfire