In a "gun-free zone."

All you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=AMf8SksLqkk

L.W.
Thought this was about French rifles! grin
It's what the government wants us to be unarmed victims
Originally Posted by fredIII
It's what the government wants us to be unarmed victims

yeah put the public in danger so they are not in danger for all the crap they pull on the public and have them rise up against them.....

we as citizens are always suppose to comply with our government's dictates, even at the behest of our own personal safety and that of our family and loved ones...

and wait until ISIS is active within our own borders, because the Democrats and Obama won't secure our southern border...
So PC they use computer voice... WTF

Anyway a couple things... active event every 2.9 monhts but 20 a year... thats piss poor math

Mini 14 actually hitting the targets? LOL

Get into elevator, but don't hit the close button right away? And then shut the elevator off? Nope we'll leave it open until it closes on its own and then get off on the next floor...

No wonder people are stupid with LAPD videos that are just as stupid.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Thought this was about French rifles! grin

Me too!
Posted By: PVT Re: HOW TO SURVIVE A MAS SHOOTING - 01/31/15
I that it was a shooting by Mas Ayoob.
The BEST WAY to survive a mass shooting is to.....KILL THE SHOOTER!!
I feel a lot safer having seen that. crazy

They dude on the bottom of the pile in the corner might survive, good fuggin' grief...........
Originally Posted by rost495

Anyway a couple things... active event every 2.9 monhts but 20 a year... thats piss poor math

Mini 14 actually hitting the targets? LOL

Get into elevator, but don't hit the close button right away? And then shut the elevator off? Nope we'll leave it open until it closes on its own and then get off on the next floor...

No wonder people are stupid with LAPD videos that are just as stupid.

haters gonna hate. shocked
Originally Posted by RMulhern
...KILL THE SHOOTER!!

There it is, folks.
Originally Posted by rost495

4 or more deaths every 2.9 months, 20 mass shootings a year....
Posted By: byc Re: HOW TO SURVIVE A MASS SHOOTING - 01/31/15
Actually, a pretty darned good video that everyone should have their kids and family watch. Not everyone is armed you know.

"Even if you know what to do you will not know what to to do."

I don't have to have family watch, they have been told a LONG time before this crap came out how to handle the situations... if they arise.

Plus I don't have any direct close family thats not armed.
Posted By: byc Re: HOW TO SURVIVE A MASS SHOOTING - 01/31/15
Go Caps!!
It took seven minutes into a nine minute video to get to defend yourself. Sheeple training at it's best.

Take cover if you can or have any advanced notice like the sound of shots. Be ready, if the shooter appears kill him.
© 24hourcampfire