Home
The Egyptian government has charged President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with being accessories to terrorism.

The charges stem from Obama and Clinton working with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that Egypt has declared a terrorist group.

The charges against Clinton include that she worked to overthrow Gen. Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, the current leader of Egypt.

Clinton is said to have been in contact with Naglaa Mahmood, the wife of Muslim Brotherhood member and Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi.

Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood were ousted by a military coup led by el-Sissi in 2013.

Obama and Clinton are also charged with attempted bribery, stemming from the White House giving the Muslim Brotherhood $8 billion to open up the Sinai Peninsula to Hamas, allowing the terror group to launch attacks on Israel.

The so-called “Arab Spring” that was strongly supported by the Obama White House went from being a showcase of democracy to a foreign policy failure in a matter of months as long-time allies of the United States were ousted from power some of the most radical Muslim extremists on the planet filled the voids.

This, of course, was the direct result of Obama’s naive worldview when it comes to radical Islam and Islamic terror — the same worldview that allowed for the rise of the Islamic State.

The Egyptian government is finally saying what we all knew all along. This administration actively works against the best interest of this country and our long standing allies.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/p...ged-with-aiding-and-abetting-terrorists/
Whens the next cargo ship leaving.
Where do we turn them in?
Reward?
So is it safe to say that Egypt wasn't one of the country's donating to the "Hillary Fund"? lol
Let's extradite them today.

Book it.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Reward?

Dang beat me to it.
Reward?

seeing the back side of both of them leaving these shores would be REWARD a plenty!
Reward?

I'll rack 'em, you can break. smile
Radical Islamist Commie beeches - both of 'em
Shouldn't this get them added to the "No Fly List"?

smile

That'd be a hoot!
lets just do a fly over and drop them both.
The said truth is nothing will happen to either one of them and all the dumb azz people that voted for Obammy will vote for the butcher Clinton
This, of course, was the direct result of Obama’s naive worldview when it comes to radical Islam and Islamic terror — the same worldview that allowed for the rise of the Islamic State.
I know these aren't your words W4B, but those who believe zero is naive about islam are the ones who are naive. He has no problem appearing as such to further his goal which is to further islam. Taqiyya, an islamic authorization to lie to unbelievers to further islam, is something we should all be aware of. I'm sure he is.

This helps confirms what Rudy recently opined. As if we needed more proof. smirk
© 24hourcampfire