Home
Posted By: Bristoe Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
,..thinks that mass surveillance of the American people is a good idea.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech...urveillance-as-hugely-important-20150218

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
He'll be even a bigger flameout than RP...
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
We do NOT need Jeb Bush in ANY office.

Ed
Posted By: Harry M Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
The Republican Establishment loves him....
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He'll be even a bigger flameout than RP...

Maybe,.. but Jeb and his message is RNC approved.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/j...big-donor-spring-retreat/article/2559401
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
And that sucks.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

When I see jeb all I can think of is pussy . . .
Posted By: eh76 Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15

Ed

Agreed Ed!
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Jeb Bush - 02/26/15
Jeb Bush is a RINO POS that is a sponsor for one world order.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Bush is a Republican like Obama is a Christian.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
I'm not a Jeb fan, but if it comes down to him or Hilliary, he beats the chit out of the Wicked Witch for POTUS!
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
I don't want Jeb Bush as the republican nominee. The trouble is, there aren't any other republicans on the horizon that I want as our nominee either. In a nation of over 300 million people it amazes me that we can't find one decent candidate to run for president. I fear we're screwed.....again
It ain't gonna happen, but I would love to see Rick Perry as POTUS.
He is the strongest 2nd Amendment Candidate in the mix. If he won we would have a Nation wide CHL Permit. And a Keystone Pipeline. And shut down our Southern Borders. Not to mention the fact that he knows how to balance a budget, and did a ton of good for our TX Economy.

My Second Choice would be Ted Cruiz.
Posted By: antlers Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Has Rick Perry shut down the part of the southern border that runs between Texas and Mexico...?
Posted By: PVT Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by antlers
Has Rick Perry shut down the part of the southern border that runs between Texas and Mexico...?

As written in the constitution, that is one of the few responsibilities of the federal government. He has done all that he could do.
Originally Posted by PVT

As written in the constitution, that is one of the few responsibilities of the federal government. He has done all that he could do.

Yep! And then SOME! If it was under Perry's control, it would have been shut down long ago!
Posted By: antlers Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by PVT

It's also written in the Amendments to The Constitution that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. When the Federal government didn't meet that responsibility, the governor of Texas did something about it. And good for him for doing so. Why can't he do the same with the southern border between Texas and Mexico...?
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,..thinks that mass surveillance of the American people is a good idea.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech...urveillance-as-hugely-important-20150218

Jeb is a douchebag.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I don't want Jeb Bush as the republican nominee. The trouble is, there aren't any other republicans on the horizon that I want as our nominee either. In a nation of over 300 million people it amazes me that we can't find one decent candidate to run for president. I fear we're screwed.....again

Forget "republican" and think constitutional fiscal conservative. If you still dont like any of those running or considering a run, you probably arent a conservative. This is the strongest lineup I have seen in my adult voting lifetime. Granted, they arent all officially in "the race".

Eff Bush.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
It ain't gonna happen, but I would love to see Rick Perry as POTUS.
He is the strongest 2nd Amendment Candidate in the mix. If he won we would have a Nation wide CHL Permit. And a Keystone Pipeline. And shut down our Southern Borders. Not to mention the fact that he knows how to balance a budget, and did a ton of good for our TX Economy.

My Second Choice would be Ted Cruiz.

LBJ GWB. IMO TX should be in Presidential timeout for a while to repent for those sins.

( I like Cruz though... i could give them a pass for him)
I'm not a Jeb fan, but if it comes down to him or Hilliary, he beats the chit out of the Wicked Witch for POTUS!

Shades of McCain there.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Forget "republican" and think constitutional fiscal conservative. If you still dont like any of those running or considering a run, you probably arent a conservative. This is the strongest lineup I have seen in my adult voting lifetime. Granted, they arent all officially in "the race".

I don't see that strong lineup. I see a bunch of RINO's and a few nutcases that won't get elected dogcatcher.

Ignoring the Buckley rule will be our downfall again. The problem is that there aren't any conservatives running that are electable.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
no surprise that Jeb wants them spying

was GWB that signed the Unpatriotic Act

not for bigger more oppressive gov't no matter which side of the aisle is sponsoring it.
Posted By: PVT Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by PVT

It's also written in the Amendments to The Constitution that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. When the Federal government didn't meet that responsibility, the governor of Texas did something about it. And good for him for doing so. Why can't he do the same with the southern border between Texas and Mexico...?

The first ten amendments to the constitution limit what the federal government can do, defining inherent rights that all law abiding citizens possess. The articles of the constitution, in the body of the document, define the limited duties of the federal government.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by PVT

I'm not a huge Perry fan, but yes, he did all that could be done. We're (Texas) paying for every State LEO as well as National Guard to patrol the border. The problem is that unless they are committing a STATE law there is nothing we can do but call ICE. Politicians want them here.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by Ringman
Bush is a Republican like Obama is a Christian.
Good comparison.

I do SOOOOOOOO hope Bush flames out fast!
Posted By: RickyD Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by PVT

Then he should start protecting Texas soil a foot inside the border.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15

I've been wrong before , but I dont think it'd be possible to tell them apart , once elected.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by PVT

Then he should start protecting Texas soil a foot inside the border.

Illegal Aliens are a Federally Protected Species.

If a State or Local Cop apprehends one, their only choice is to call I.C.E. to come get them.

If a Landowner catches one trespassing on his property and restrains him, the Landowner goes to jail and the I.A. gets a bus ticket home.

A Brewster County Deputy Sheriff told us years ago that if we shot one, he could "clear the mess up", but if we held one against his will, the B.P. would arrest us.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Ed

When I see jeb all I can think of is pussy . . .

Yes and Yes
Posted By: Tombo Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
After you see a guy blow a whole group of people (hispanics) all I think is "weasel".

Those that target special intrest groups to get elected will be beholden to them in policy.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Jeb is part of the problem, not the solution.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Jeb Bush - 02/27/15
Corporation "Bush" is bankrupt!
George H. Bush is a prime example of why choices of Vice-President "matter". Reagan along with his campaign staff messed this up.
Lesser of two evils Gerald Ford or G.H.Bush? Could have picked Senator John Heinz of Pennsylvania or Governor Jim Thompson of Illinois.

After all, they were only running against "loser" Jimmy PeaNut.
© 24hourcampfire