Home
Posted By: Calvin Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
So I get a phone call from an Arab sounding individual. Identified himself as a "Special Agent" from the IRS and said I was having a "Legal Emergency". Click.

They really need to up their game...(grin)
Posted By: ironbender Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
Welp, you're in trouble now.
Posted By: blacktailbuster Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
Hi had one call me yesterday. You know you can hear the whole bullpen in the background saying the same broken English. I kept saying hello, uh hello,,um hello? The guy than tells me to gfy and hangs up. I smiled
Posted By: Calvin Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
Same deal, I could hear the bullpen also, and was just about to hang up when the guy got on the phone and told me I was in trouble. I should have messed with him.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
You haven't had Steve Martin (foreign accent) call you about back taxes you owe the IRS yet have you? I asked him to prove he was Steve Martin by singing King Tut laugh
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
What's really bad is getting the letters from them that say your taxes are screwed up. Most often if you call them you get someone speaking some form of English with a thick accent; sounds like a bull pen in the back ground there too. It seems their favorite trick is sending a small check first and then sending a threat six months later that you owe twice that amount. It's all a scam I tell you. Don't take money from strangers, and don't send money to people you don't know.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
Originally Posted by Calvin
So I get a phone call from an Arab sounding individual. Identified himself as a "Special Agent" from the IRS and said I was having a "Legal Emergency". Click.

You have told him to go hump two camels and rape a goat.
Posted By: poboy Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
I like to tell 'em to get a real job
and try to act like a man.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by Calvin

You have told him to go hump two camels and rape a goat.

Last one that called me claimed to be from Dish Network. I politely said, go to hell you goat fugging muslim POS, I'm going to go piss on the Quran.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
I don't answer any caller I don't know. If they need me, they can leave a message and I will break in while they are leaving it if I know them or wish to take the call. Certainly no blocked calls or 800/855/etc. Peace in our time. wink

Of course, if I'm feeling a little ornery or bored, I take the call to see how pliable the caller is responding to challenges. A little levity to add to my evenings. grin
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Legal Emergency - 02/26/15
You should tell him to stay on the line so you can get his coordinates to the drone that is circling over his head laugh
© 24hourcampfire