Home
Posted By: chlinstructor On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
Hannity is interviewing all the candidates at CPAC. Cruz is slamming O & O Care!
Give em HELL, Ted!!!
Posted By: PVT Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
That was great.
Rand Paul needs a new hairstyle. He looks like a fricken flamer with the one he has now.

Cruz has given the best interview so far.
Thanks just watched Jindahl. Not bad. UP next Ben Carson
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Rand Paul needs a new hairstyle. He looks like a fricken flamer with the one he has now.

RP thinks he's presidential material yet is so insecure about his himself that he wears that dead opossum looking rug. Ridiculous...
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Thanks just watched Jindahl. Not bad. UP next Ben Carson

Jindahl had a great interview. I wouldn't have a problem voting for him if he became the GOP candidate in 2016.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
The GOP bench is pretty deep for 2016. Compared to the democrat bench with Hillary and...

Hillary and...

damn. Slim choices in the left cabinet.

Posted By: shootem Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
The wench from HP ain't bad wink And apparently not afraid to mix it up with Big Hips Hillary.
Posted By: kciH Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
The GOP bench is pretty deep for 2016. Compared to the democrat bench with Hillary and...

Hillary and...

damn. Slim choices in the left cabinet.

The bench in the house and senate is pretty damn deep too, but they have no clue how to govern...don't think it won't be noted by those who foolishly voted for them the last time around.
Originally Posted by shootem
The wench from HP ain't bad wink And apparently not afraid to mix it up with Big Hips Hillary.

I don't think she is ready for prime time, but I would like to see her run for the Kalifornia Senate seat again.
Yep. Might be a damn good cat fight.

I hate to say it, but Gov. Jindahl came across as the most intelligent candidate in all the interviews. Didn't think there was anybody that smart in Louisiana. wink

I hate to say it, but Gov. Jindahl came across as the most intelligent candidate in all the interviews. Didn't think there was anybody that smart in Louisiana. wink

I don't think his folks were from the Bayou. cool
Posted By: kciH Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
Hannity is a douche who runs aroud clapping anyone on the back who agrees with the establishment or spouts dogma. I'll admit, he's better than most of the MSM, but he's not much.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I don't think his folks were from the Bayou. cool

shocked No Doubt cool
Posted By: atvalaska Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
walker said enough to get him up chit creek!!!! ...on m-jane,its wrong but let the states have at it ...on same sex marriage,call it what u want but it ain't marriage...that is what the media will hound him on....
I foresee Cruz surpassing Walker pretty soon in the polls. And I'm thinking he will have a better chance of gathering the Hispanic vote, which is what we will need to retake the White House.

While I like Walker OK, he doesn't seem to interview real well, so far, from the little I've seen of him. And like I said, I was really shocked at Jindahls interview. He may be the sleeper in the bunch of current prospects.

I still wish Perry had a good shot at being POTUS, but I seriously doubt he will have a snowballs chance in hell.
Posted By: Seafire Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
every single one of them are a lot better than what we have now, or what we'd give with Hitlery....
antelope_sniper
I believe he traces back to India IIRC. Cheers NC
Posted By: PVT Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
I foresee Cruz surpassing Walker pretty soon in the polls. And I'm thinking he will have a better chance of gathering the Hispanic vote, which is what we will need to retake the White House.

While I like Walker OK, he doesn't seem to interview real well, so far, from the little I've seen of him. And like I said, I was really shocked at Jindahls interview. He may be the sleeper in the bunch of current prospects.

I still wish Perry had a good shot at being POTUS, but I seriously doubt he will have a snowballs chance in hell.

I agree. Jindahl did the best. Cruz did very well. How did you like his answer about being born in Calgary?
Posted By: eh76 Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/27/15
Didn't get to watch it but need to start catching it on XM in the evening. Did get to hear Jindahl on Hannity yesterday afternoon and Ben Carson the day before. Both light years ahead of zero or hitlary

That's because he is the most intelligent candidate. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Indians they are very very smart people. Did I mention they hate Muslims as well?
Originally Posted by PVT
[/quote]
I agree. Jindahl did the best. Cruz did very well. How did you like his answer about being born in Calgary?

7:30 for the Calgary answer....

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

That's because he is the most intelligent candidate. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Indians they are very very smart people. Did I mention they hate Muslims as well?

And he will get the vote of all the 7/11 & Motel 6 owners, too wink

Seriously, though, I'd have no trouble at all voting for Jindahl.

Before we get too sanctimonious in our broad statements on others' broad statements there are a phoucton of moslems in India. Who are Indian. wink
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/28/15
Yeah but India knows how to keep them in check.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/thegodblog/item/muslim_massacre_in_hindu_india/
Well heck, let's nominate Nikki Haley for Veep and have an all-Indian ticket.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Before we get too sanctimonious in our broad statements on others' broad statements there are a phoucton of moslems in India. Who are Indian. wink

Yep but they are not radicalized like their next door neighbor.
Posted By: add Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/28/15
Should make this video a drinking game.

Every time Hannity slaps Cruz on the back, you need to tip one...

Posted By: curdog4570 Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/28/15
I like Cruz......... but not enough to have to endure Hannity as the price of admission.
Posted By: eyeball Re: On Hannity right now... - 02/28/15

And he will get the vote of all the 7/11 & Motel 6 owners, too wink

Seriously, though, I'd have no trouble at all voting for Jindahl.

Me too, but the problem is most Rs arent as smart as me and you. Look how they shied from a moron, i mean, mormon.

I doubt the Rs would turn out for any lady but dimocraps would turn out for an ugly whore (wouldnt they nwa?).
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I like Cruz......... but not enough to have to endure Hannity as the price of admission.

I agree, except for the part about liking Cruz
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Whoa, Let's not get anthropologically correct here.
© 24hourcampfire