Home
...stupid ass Brits

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/is...ihadi-john-named-mohammed-emwazi-n313171
How long did it take the IDs of 19 hijackers to become known? Maybe a few hours? Not like we didn't know who they were beforehand, either.
I'm sure he'll be meeting up with a drone soon.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Maybe, but not one of ours considering the current bent of our leadership towards such animals.
Muslims don't assimilate well and it is never a positive thing to admit them to your country.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Maybe, but not one of ours considering the current bent of our leadership towards such animals.
Show some compassion. The guy is probably unemployed. whistle
Originally Posted by RickyD
Show some compassion. The guy is probably unemployed. whistle
That's right, he just needs a job and he's stop killing people.

You know, guys with degrees from British universities in computer programming can never find a job.
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
Muslims don't assimilate well and it is never a positive thing to admit them to your country.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^^^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cageprisoners
My thought is to take anyone these people "Help" and load them in cargo planes and drop them over Syria. That way they can all join in the ISIS mission..... and do not have to fear further discrimination.
Wonder when somebody is going to firebomb his parents house and rape his sisters.

One might think so, but now that Holder has warned Jihadi John to hide, it will be tougher.
"The White House would not confirm or deny the identity, saying in a statement that the government continues to investigate the murder of American citizens by ISIS and that it does not comment on ongoing investigations."

Guess Obama will trying to protect his sorry arse. mad
Paul B.
If it was some guy beheading ISIS on video and they found out, his entire family would likely be dead by now.
I can only hope somebody catches up with that fugger and beheads him with a hacksaw.
put a million U.S. Dollar bounty for his Head! Im thinking his so called Brothers would do him in!.
I would like someone to kidnap his family and behead them while watches just so he knows how it feels! then torture him for a long and painful time before they cut his dick off and shove it down his throat!
Yea, and Obama will do nothing about it!
Start with dickskinners...he will talk.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by saddlering
put a million U.S. Dollar bounty for his Head! Im thinking his so called Brothers would do him in!.

I am sure there is a bounty bigger than $1 million on his head(pun intended) now.

More likely a White House dinner - although Obama drones, he is NOT a drone.
The good news is that this POS probably has less than a year to live. The bad news is that it'll probably happen WAY too quickly when it comes. This is one guy that deserves to die a very slow, lingering death.
you boys are too mean... he deserves to be a grease spot in the desert... before he gets to go to Allah Land and meet his 72 male virgins like himself....

these people are cock roaches and need to be dealt with like cock roaches...

and yet we live in a nation full of liberals who still think "these people have rights!" and if we are nice enough to them maybe they will start to like us....and stop all of this killing..

Liberals are a bigger contribution to the problem, than are the ISIS idiots...the liberals set the stage and allow them to do this crap with pretty much impunity.....
Its seems British and American Intelligence have known his identity for sometime, but have tried to keep it out of the public domain.

There is actually an outside chance he was an informer for M15 before thing went pear shaped.

Just hope he is not somehow arrested/rendered back to the UK or US..much rather he be on the receiving end of a .338 Lapua round, or maybe a drone strike...

© 24hourcampfire