Home
Posted By: watch4bear What color you is - 02/28/15
We have all heard about “White privilege”, and how many white Americans have been given opportunities based solely on their skin color. Now we are finding that the racial “privilege” works both way.

The LA Times reported that Princeton University gives “bonus points” and “deductions” depending on the color of your skin. A woman named Ann Lee did a study on the basics of college admissions.

Lee’s next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant’s race is worth. She points to the first column.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.
She points to the second column.
“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”
The last column draws gasps.
Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.
“Do Asians need higher test scores? Is it harder for Asians to get into college? The answer is yes,” Lee says.

But how can that be? We live in an era of equality, and everyone is supposed to be treated the same way, no matter the race. These liberal universities think that they are giving certain minorities a leg up by lowering the standard for them.

In fact, it is quite the opposite. It is prejudice in it’s truest form. These universities are pre-judging that black and Hispanic students are intellectually inferior to other races. It’s often referred to as the “soft bigotry of low expectations.”

Liberals feel that people of certain races will not have a chance unless they are given an advantage over everyone else. They don’t have faith in them. Rush Limbaugh describes it best saying,

“I see examples of it multiple times a day, in sports reporting, in news reporting, I see it constantly. It’s part and parcel of elitist liberals, for whatever reason, thinking certain people just don’t have it. But it’s not their fault that they don’t have it.

They’ve been discriminated against, or they are the recipients of some kind of bias. But whatever, liberals essentially have a contempt for most average people. And this contempt is the source of much of their arrogance. They think they’re better. But, see, they have compassion. They’re better and they’re superior, but they’re trying to help these people. Affirmative action is racial profiling at its worst. ”

He believes that affirmative action is a racist insult disguised as social justice by the Democrats, and he is 100% correct.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
"But whatever, liberals essentially have a contempt for most average people. And this contempt is the source of much of their arrogance. They think they’re better."

Now...... Don't this fit Gibson,aka Gungeek to a T ?

You can throw a couple more of our more liberal members, as well.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
White - under clothes and western yoke
Tan - under shirt
Brown - arms (farmer's tan)
Bright red - neck

Multi colors don't help anything.
Posted By: eh76 Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
I'm a native American....I was born here. Other than that pretty much German/Scotland descent.
Posted By: ldholton Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Most of my ancestery was born here long before Columbus crashed into that rock
Posted By: 12344mag Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"But whatever, liberals essentially have a contempt for most average people. And this contempt is the source of much of their arrogance. They think they’re better."

Liberals that don't even know they're liberals.........priceless.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
texan tan
Posted By: eyeball Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"But whatever, liberals essentially have a contempt for most average people, AND THEY ARE THE MOST "AVERAGE" (if even that, hell, look at sac and nwa). And this contempt is the source of much of their arrogance. They think they’re better."

FIXED IT. wink
Posted By: GutshotBuck Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
I'm seriously thinking that lacking my White Privilege I'd probably be in prison or dead.

Yes, it does indeed exist.

I don't believe blacks are in any way intellectually inferior, but most lack most of the advantages I had growing up in a white home, white neighborhood, peer group that had part time jobs and took a college education as a probability, enough money for a good education, immersed in books and church, and a safe, secure place to live and grow.

That's the reason for Affirmative Action.....and it's a damned good thing (whether or not the pathetic and ignorant Rush Limbaugh thinks different).
Posted By: akrange Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Plymouth Rock Fell on You...
Yeah, and people from India, China, and Japan arent sharper than those from the dsrk continent either. crazy

We are quite well aware of what you've been taught.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2wS8B1Qp5kQ
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
I'm seriously thinking that lacking my White Privilege I'd probably be in prison or dead.

I don't believe blacks are in any way intellectually inferior, but most lack most of the advantages I had growing up in a white home, white neighborhood, peer group that had part time jobs and took a college education as a probability, enough money for a good education, immersed in books and church, and a safe, secure place to live and grow.

That's the reason for Affirmative Action.....and it's a damned good thing (whether or not the pathetic and ignorant Rush Limbaugh thinks different).

Thats why we have so many miraclous life extending and life saving drugs and other miraclous inventions of modern technology coming from afreaka.

PS, OTOH the east asians are as well endowed with football and basketball skills as afreakans too, arent they?

LMAO
Posted By: watch4bear Re: What color you is - 02/28/15

Uh you need serious help.......
Posted By: LostHighway Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Originally Posted by eyeball

Thats why we have so many miraclous life extending and life saving drugs and other miraclous inventions of modern technology coming from afreaka.

PS, OTOH the east asians are as well endowed with football and basketball skills as afreakans too, arent they?

You are so right outside of sports, singing, and dancing whites got it going on. I did hear a rumor all humans originated from some place in Africa along with algebra. One of their descentdants was our first president, another our current president, and another some guy who goes by the handle of eyeball, eh 76, ....................
I often ask a patient, "Which is better, one or two?".

Answer, "Wail, numbu 2 is mo betta but i caint reads it now".
Posted By: mark shubert Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
While blacks are not intellectually inferior to whites (IMO) many suffer from a cultural background, of many generations, that handicaps those who want to excel in anything except athletics and gang-banging.
Until the culture changes, bright students are being lost. Many teachers will admit that capable kids are being lost to the gangs, and mediocrity is the high bar, so to speak.
And they dont have bigger prongs than Koreans either, huh?
Doctor, "Look up at my light, please?"

Patient, "Boff eyes?"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI
Originally Posted by mark shubert
While blacks are not intellectually inferior to whites (IMO) many suffer from a cultural background, of many generations, that handicaps those who want to excel in anything except athletics and gang-banging.
Until the culture changes, bright students are being lost. Many teachers will admit that capable kids are being lost to the gangs, and mediocrity is the high bar, so to speak.

Nature and/or Nurture. Culture is slow to change, stubborn and entrenched as bigotry and ignorance.
You are brainwashed to be PC. They tried the same BS with me, but I had a brain which I used in order to see.

We may all be equal, but we arent all the same. We can see the difference in black and white if we use our eyes and just half a brain.
Originally Posted by LostHighway

You are so right outside of sports, singing, and dancing whites got it going on. I did hear a rumor all humans originated from some place in Africa along with algebra. One of their descentdants was our first president, another our current president, and another some guy who goes by the handle of eyeball, eh 76, ....................

wtf are you rambling about libtard? You may have evolved from an ape the rest of us didn't...go lick your presidents balls some more. I don't have a President at this time. Just some squatter in the Whitehouse. Now if Dr. Ben Carson or Col Alan West was there I would have a President. Stuff your racist rants up your kkuntt azzwipe.
Amen. Libturds cant see the difference in humans and animals. They cant concieve of a difference in human and inhuman.

We are all just here to make the world go 'round' and for the experience.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Ha, great video, w4b.
Originally Posted by eh76

wtf are you rambling about libtard? You may have evolved from an ape the rest of us didn't...go lick your presidents balls some more. I don't have a President at this time. Just some squatter in the Whitehouse. Now if Dr. Ben Carson or Col Alan West was there I would have a President. Stuff your racist rants up your kkuntt azzwipe.

You poor child.
You are one stupid excuse of a waste of oxygen...libtard. You and your sister Nancy. I ain't poor and certainly no child and not delusional like you...not a lower life form on earth than a liberal.
You are one stupid excuse of a waste of oxygen...libtard. You and your sister Nancy. I ain't poor and certainly no child and not delusional like you...not a lower life form on earth than a liberal.

Little Johnny needs a nap.
Nap, juice and meds.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: What color you is - 02/28/15

Tell us you are just kidding. Please.
Just giving you the facts.

You don't like facts, I know.

Fable can be so much more comfortable.

Trouble is......your fables keep you in the same self-destructive patterns.

Accepting fact can fix that.

Posted By: gunner500 Re: What color you is - 02/28/15

Uh you need serious help.......

230 gr Berger comes to mind.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Hmmmm....why is it that Asians can come to America not speaking English as young children....start school here and just a few short years later be Salutatorians and Valedictorians of their classes??

If you don't know the answer to the above....it's quite possible you shouldn't be in this discussion!!
That's not hard.

They have their own type of privilege.

1. Money
2. Parents that are highly motivated to encourage children to excel and attend college.
3. Strong extended family ties that also encourage children to excel and attend college.
4. Employers hire Asians more readily than they do blacks.

Sounds a lot like white privilege......very similar.
So you mean blacks aren't as civilized , just a more polite way of say nigs being nigs
Civilized is different for different people.

Some Tea Party folks regard themselves as civilized and it may well be true for their own bizarre subculture.

Definitions are tricky.

There are too many examples of those who escaped dysfunctional family situations or rose above their social conditions for me to believe your assertion of "white priviledge". I agree there is no intellectual inferiority in blacks compared to whites but your elitist position of having no advantages gives fails to give any credit to those who have overcome. Your "facts" are not really facts, at all but merely instances that allow you to feel better about yourself. Sorry, but your position just isn't correct.
Never thought thought civilized could mean to loot/burn cities when one of yours is killed by police in a fight with police . how interesting
Nap, juice and meds.

Id pay real money to see you say that to his face.
Never thought thought civilized could mean to loot/burn cities when one of yours is killed by police in a fight with police . how interesting

Now you learned something.

This is good.
That's not hard.

They have their own type of privilege.

1. Money
2. Parents that are highly motivated to encourage children to excel and attend college.
3. Strong extended family ties that also encourage children to excel and attend college.
4. Employers hire Asians more readily than they do blacks.

Sounds a lot like white privilege......very similar.

Open up a business and hire you a bunch of them. Youre surely plenty smart to open and run a business in the liberal, red tape, taxing environment you libs constructed to keep blacks from being able to do so, right?

Your liberal dept of education really prepares them for running a business, doesn't it?

Or, does it teach them about global warming and voting dimochitt in order to keep them on the .gov tit?
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

There are too many examples of those who escaped dysfunctional family situations or rose above their social conditions for me to believe your assertion of "white priviledge". I agree there is no intellectual inferiority in blacks compared to whites but your elitist position of having no advantages gives fails to give any credit to those who have overcome. Your "facts" are not really facts, at all but merely instances that allow you to feel better about yourself. Sorry, but your position just isn't correct.

The life of a lib is forever based on blaming others and dodging the acceptance of personal responsibility.

Libs live in a world of excuses to excuse their useless existence.
Posted By: dawggone Re: What color you is - 02/28/15

Nap, juice and meds.

I think he just called a spade a spade and you two can't face it. I agree with eh76's signature line hits the nail on the head. I always wondered why liberals liked to stir up crap. They are just seeking attention as their mommys didn't give them enough.
And its our fault most of the AA kids dont know their dad.

Yes, dawg, the truth is an anathema to a lib.
And its our fault most of the AA kids dont know their dad.

Yes, dawg, the truth is an anathema to a lib.

For the win!
Originally Posted by dawggone

Nap, juice and meds.

I always wondered why liberals liked to stir up crap.

Somewhat hypocritical given the title of this thread isn't it? And the thousands of juvenile comments such as libtard, dummycrats. etc. But never republicants, conservachits -any schoolyard kid can talk like that. But the latter won't sound like a mature, rational adult. Would a mature, rational adult use the former?
I don't think there were ever really any illusions that they might be mature, rational adults.

smile
Funny thing is you liberals are allowed to remain on the website as we conservatives are. Simply because Mr. Bin is conservative as well. However if I were to go to Democrat Underground and try to relay my beliefs and position my first post would be my last. Don't believe me? Just try it. So much for demanding tolerance by the most intolerant group.

Gutshotbuck now there is a username to be proud of. Are you a PETA member as well?
Funny thing is you liberals are allowed to remain on the website as we conservatives are. Simply because Mr. Bin is conservative as well. However if I were to go to Democrat Underground and try to relay my beliefs and position my first post would be my last. Don't believe me? Just try it. So much for demanding tolerance by the most intolerant group.

Probably depends a lot upon the content of the post.

Incidentally, I'm not a liberal. Not even close.

smile
You 2 are slow. Did I use words to big for you to understand? The online dictionary might be of some use to you.
Probably depends a lot upon the content of the post.

Incidentally, I'm not a liberal. Not even close.

smile

Muslims can lie to infidels too. Your posts indicate otherwise.
I don't think there were ever really any illusions that they might be mature, rational adults.

smile

Yep, the sky is falling with global warming. Oh, that was a real little time ago. Now they got climate change. Yeah, and CO2 is poison. And we can add 30 million libs and aliens and certified high school geniuses to free health care and it will cost less and we cant drill our way out of high oil prices, and we have isis in 49 states and our borders are the most secure in history, and Bush driving ud to 8 trillion in debt is stupid but 0 driving us to 20 trillion is genius, and we need to give isis guys jobs 'cause they are poor and we need to let 5 million illegals in because our economy is so hot we need the top brains from other countries to help us out,...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: What color you is - 02/28/15
Originally Posted by dawggone
I always wondered why liberals liked to stir up crap.

Because they lead absolutely miserable lives and they can't stand anyone that enjoys life so they try to spread the misery to everyone else, what they don't get is we don't fuggin care.
© 24hourcampfire