Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck I think they've got him - 02/28/15
A few weeks ago I posted about a 'tame' deer that's been living inside the Twin Falls, ID city limits. He was poached a month ago and the poacher took the head and a small amount of meat then left the rest to rot. Citizens put together a reward fund. A week or so ago, the IDFG served a search warrant on a local house and collected a bunch of evidence. They say that an arrest is imminent. If he's convicted, I'm betting that it's going to be a very high price he'll pay.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: tikkanut Re: I think they've got him - 02/28/15

hang the poaching POS by his balls..........
Posted By: BobinNH Re: I think they've got him - 02/28/15
What a low life. What makes people do things like this?
Posted By: dawggone Re: I think they've got him - 02/28/15
Originally Posted by BobinNH
What a low life. What makes people do things like this?

Stupidity I am sure.
He's probably the same kind of person who thinks date rape is ok.
AKA redneck Bill Cosby.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

hang the poaching POS by his balls..........

With a weight around his neck.!
I lived for a long time Northwest of Austin in a little town called Lago Vista and we had deer,that would hang around the neighborhood that were bigger than anything that I'd see while hunting. Those bucks would get old eating at the golf course buffet. One in particular was easily 175B&C. He was so lazy that he would lay down in the street if there was a shady spot.
I can't imagine shooting a town deer,no matter how big he got. Pictures are cheaper than a taxidermist and a lawyer.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: I think they've got him - 02/28/15
I like a big racks, but don't get the infatuation with them.

They're freakin horns.

Posted By: smokepole Re: I think they've got him - 02/28/15
Colorado has a recent law that imposes an extra fine for poaching a trophy animal. It's called the "Samson Law" after an elk from Estes Park that people called Samson.
Maybe it was someone trying to eat. Grin..
Posted By: jnyork Re: I think they've got him - 02/28/15
Pretty soon some of our defenders of poachers here on the board will be along sniveling about him "just trying to feed his family" and some drivel about "the King's deer" etc. eek
Originally Posted by jnyork
Pretty soon some of our defenders of poachers here on the board will be along sniveling about him "just trying to feed his family" and some drivel about "the King's deer" etc. eek

The same ones who just happen to think that following their hog dogs across your ranch is not trespassing - after they released them off a section line road while throwing beer cans out the window all the while.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: I think they've got him - 02/28/15
There won't be much of a 'feed his family' with this one. He left most of the meat to rot.
Originally Posted by conrad101st

The same ones who just happen to think that following their hog dogs across your ranch is not trespassing - after they released them off a section line road while throwing beer cans out the window all the while.
This is why a guy set STEEL TRAPS on his property.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: I think they've got him - 03/01/15
Some people don't know animals at all. I can't even comment here. I'm just too disgusted..
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: I think they've got him - 03/01/15
I hope they have the guy and hang him by the nuts like the innanet picture of that upside down squirrel!
Posted By: Dutch Re: I think they've got him - 03/01/15
I just don't understand what it is about antlers that makes a guy (gal?) waste an animal.

Would it be poetic justice to scalp this guy and leave his carcass to rot?
Posted By: Huntz Re: I think they've got him - 03/01/15
There was a beautiful 10 point Albino whitetail in Three Lakes Wi.that some [bleep] had to shoot.Just plain stupid!!!!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: I think they've got him - 03/01/15
Originally Posted by Huntz
There was a beautiful 10 point Albino whitetail in Three Lakes Wi.that some [bleep] had to shoot.Just plain stupid!!!!

Was it poached, or was it a legally hunted deer?
Posted By: rost495 Re: I think they've got him - 03/01/15
Originally Posted by rickmenefee

Yep, another azzhole that penalizes the DOGS when he should be trapping the owners.

never did understand that line of thought. Probably isn't thought, just anger...
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by rickmenefee

Yep, another azzhole that penalizes the DOGS when he should be trapping the owners.

never did understand that line of thought. Probably isn't thought, just anger...
Yep just like a [bleep] to make a statement who doesn't make a living of a farm.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I like a big racks, but don't get the infatuation with them.

They're freakin horns.

I could care less about antlers. You can't eat them!!!! I also despise and hate poachers!!
© 24hourcampfire