Home
You guys who are serious about catching big bunches of Hogs will appreciate this...

I like the trap!

But, for $6k, it ought to clean them, make sausage and put it in the freezer too! smile
Looks like it works pretty well, except for the super quick ones that get guillotined around the edge....
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Looks like it works pretty well, except for the super quick ones that get guillotined around the edge....

Phugg em
There is a small fortune in steel and fab in the trap by itself not to mention the monitoring anx triggering mechanism

Cool rig for sure

Spikes welded at the bottom would enhance that feature! smile
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Originally Posted by mirage243

Phugg em

Man,... laugh... I guess I don't have quite the hate for hogs that you fellas do....although I've seen the damage they cause and understand it...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Originally Posted by mirage243

Phugg em

Man,... laugh... I guess I don't have quite the hate for hogs that you fellas do....although I've seen the damage they cause and understand it...

This was last night. Was just downloading the game camera...

I'm constantly fixing their fug ups. mad

I don't hate 'em though. I just want 'em all dead. grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
odd as well as making no sense regarding the thread
If set up is not too hard a couple of those would equip a trapping business. Not savvy about the whole thing and do not know if there is money to be made. Is there a market for the hogs, or are they treated like game and not salable?
What is that?
Once it drops... the work starts. Just like with a corral trap, you gotta go in and get 'em.

I used to take a couple of dogs in with me to catch and tie 'em. It could get a little "western" with 2 or 3 big hogs and a bunch of shoats.

I went back to box traps where I could back my trailer up to it and load 'em with a hotshot.
Originally Posted by dawggone
odd as well as making no sense regarding the thread

Its a Ruben, dolt.
The Rube Goldburg award.
For covercomplicating a simple idea.

http://www.rubegoldberg.com
© 24hourcampfire