Home
First Lady Michelle Obama reminded attendees of a naturalization ceremony Wednesday that the Founding Fathers weren’t born in America.

The ceremony for 50 new U.S. citizens was held at the National Archives in Washington, D.C.

Obama pointed out that the Founding Fathers pledged their lives and risked everything to create the United States of America after signing the Declaration of Independence.

The First Lady explained that the Founding Fathers were “Americans-by-choice” just like the newly declared citizens.

Immigrants, she explained, were essential to the continued growth of the United States.

Obama also reminded the new citizens of their importance to the historic character that immigrants brought to the country.

Harvard should be embarrassed to have had this POS for a student and then Graduated her.
she is, for the most part, dead wrong. Hamilton of course was born in the West Indies.
Of course they weren't born in America. There was no America when any of them were born.
Washington was born in the colony of VA
Franklin was born in the colony of MA
Jefferson was born in the colony of VA

The list goes on.
They were born on site. They didn't leave a country they didn't like and go somewhere else in order to turn it into what they left behind.
I can just hear the brain dead sycophants chanting YEAH!!! Cripes, how can we defeat such incredible stupidity?
What comes out of the Obama's mouths has little to do with their education or lack there of. Surprising that Ivy League University graduates can be so stupid.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
What comes out of the Obama's mouths has little to do with their education or lack there of. Surprising that Ivy League University graduates can be so stupid.
Not at all surprising. Money conquers all. Anybody with bucks can get in. If they need minorities, THEY can get in. Brains has nothing to do with it. I used to work with an awful lot of highly educated people. It was painfully obvious that higher education is very specific in it's knowledge base, and the idiots think they know everything else because they have advanced degrees. Good grief. Half of them need to read the instructions twice, to change a lightbulb...Forget any creative, "out of the box" thought processes...
They were mostly all but one or so born on the land that was to become America.

Unlike that pig bitches hubby who was born kenyan.
Both of the Obamas "graduated" from prestigious schools (or claim to have, as there are no school records of such.) But even if they did, their sheepskins are little more than certificates of attendance. They were admitted, passed along, and matriculated solely because of their color. Certainly not for their ability.
Most of the 1787 delegates were natives of the Thirteen Colonies. Only 9 were born elsewhere: four (Butler, Fitzsimons, McHenry, and Paterson) in Ireland, two (Davie and Robert Morris) in England, two (Wilson and Witherspoon) in Scotland, and one (Hamilton) in the West Indies.
it would be nice if those in charge would have some idea of history, what a clusterfuck of idiots!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
it would be nice if those in charge would have some idea of history, what a clusterfuck of idiots!

It would be nicer if Americans took more responsibility and pride in their Country and educated themselves. Rather they look towards their next tweet or some other form of entertainment. In the end we all will pay for this.
Even if they hadn't been, immigrants used to come to America for the opportunity to better their lives, not turn the place into the same third world [bleep] they lied, cheated, and stole from to escape.

I don't think any American has a problem with 50 new citizens being sworn in. To become a citizen, one has to work hard at it and ends up deserving it.

Immigrants who become American citizens has nothing at all to do with the problems of illegal immigration.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
I don't think any American has a problem with 50 new citizens being sworn in. To become a citizen, one has to work hard at it and ends up deserving it.

Immigrants who become American citizens has nothing at all to do with the problems of illegal immigration.

this, of those ive seen, most those that jump through all the hoops to come here legally tend to be interested in becoming Americans.....not a hyphenated sub community within US boundaries....
Everybody knows muslims built this country.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Of course they weren't born in America. There was no America when any of them were born.

The list goes on.

Thus why we have:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President"

But it was and is ok that John McCain was born in Panama. Now if he had been on the democrat ticket that would have been another story even if they had gelded him in captivity.
Originally Posted by sherp

The list goes on.

Thus why we have:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President"

But it was and is ok that John McCain was born in Panama. Now if he had been on the democrat ticket that would have been another story even if they had gelded him in captivity.
He was a base baby.Gee you are stupid.

The list goes on.

Thus why we have:

He was born on a US Naval Air Station...He is a natural born citizen because his parents were citizens, applicable to the laws.

http://military.findlaw.com/family-employment-housing/military-children-born-abroad.html
Where did you get this? Where ever it was maybe fact check anything from that questionable source in the future.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/naturalization.asp
False

It’s amazing that just a few feet from here where I’m standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history. And like the 50 of you, none of them were born American — they became American.

Just like you're about to pledge allegiance to our flag, they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to this extraordinary idea that we now know as America — the notion that we are all created equal, endowed with fundamental rights and freedoms that no one can ever take away from us.

People come from across the globe to see these documents, to read the names and signatures of the very first "Americans-by-choice," because they know that this room holds the first chapter of our shared history. And today, it holds the next chapter of our story, as well.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/naturalization.asp#FzjIEv5qc33dVdO8.99
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

The list goes on.

Thus why we have:

He was born on a US Naval Air Station...He is a natural born citizen because his parents were citizens, applicable to the laws.

http://military.findlaw.com/family-employment-housing/military-children-born-abroad.html

From your link:

"Contrary to popular belief, military bases are not considered "U.S. soil" for citizenship purposes."

Your popular belief is wrong smile
You must be young to be so stupid.Read it.
Has nothing to do with him being born on a US Naval Air Station. It all has to do with he was born to parents that were citizens.

Like somebody above said, how can we defeat such incredible stupidity.
Some people have brass balls. Mooshel being one.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Has nothing to do with him being born on a US Naval Air Station. It all has to do with he was born to parents that were citizens.

It says he can be a US citizen by being born to US parents, but nothing about being a Natural Born US citizen.

There were several stating that birth on a military base conferred citizenship including the one who posted the link which state that was not the case.
So 50 people became citizens legally and got a little story\tale speech from one obama. 15 -20 million people came in illegally
and they get $35,000 for starters, from the other obama? frown
Originally Posted by benchman
Not at all surprising. Money conquers all. Anybody with bucks can get in. If they need minorities, THEY can get in. Brains has nothing to do with it. I used to work with an awful lot of highly educated people. It was painfully obvious that higher education is very specific in it's knowledge base, and the idiots think they know everything else because they have advanced degrees. Good grief. Half of them need to read the instructions twice, to change a lightbulb...Forget any creative, "out of the box" thought processes...

This^^^^^ I tell my wife all the time, "You're pretty smart, for a college professor." She is. She's really, really smart. She really, really stands out in the collegiate crowd, believe me.
She is full of schit.
you need to read up on the definition of what Natural Born Citizen means. There are several different qualifications to being a Natural Born Citizen - Ted Cruz, whose father fought for Fidel Castro in Cuba is a natural born citizen.

What really pisses Michell off is when you remind her the some of the founding fathers were slave owners.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause

'Squatch should at least read history before she speaks of it revealing her ignorance or lies.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

The list goes on.

Thus why we have:

From your link:

"Contrary to popular belief, military bases are not considered "U.S. soil" for citizenship purposes."

Your popular belief is wrong smile

Please quote where I said anything about the base being American soil.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

It says he can be a US citizen by being born to US parents, but nothing about being a Natural Born US citizen.

There were several stating that birth on a military base conferred citizenship including the one who posted the link which state that was not the case.

Per your own "reference" and that is very loosely used for Wikipedia.

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning.
I doubt her or her half breed hubby could pass a hs US citizenship test
Well, she was correct and the Neanderthals here are incorrect as usual.

Such astounding consistency!!!

laugh laugh laugh
KEY WORD founding , you stupid nig
Indeed, perfect consistency.

laugh
She is an idiot.Just like you.
Originally Posted by bea175

Obama pointed out that the Founding Fathers pledged their lives and risked everything to create the United States of America after signing the Declaration of Independence.

She got one thing right. Yet she failed to mention that she and her POS husband have spent the last 6 years doing everything in their power to DESTROY the USA! mad
This is North America.They were born in America.Didnt you go to school?Where the hell do you idiots come from.This country is The United States of America.That means states that have joined together that are in America.
Yeah, they fixed all Bush's stupid mistakes and got the economy back on track.

I guess saving America kept them kind of busy. Nice that they have time to comment on our proud history of courageous patriots like themselves.

laugh
Originally Posted by bea175
First Lady Michelle Obama reminded attendees of a naturalization ceremony Wednesday that the Founding Fathers weren’t born in America.

The ceremony for 50 new U.S. citizens was held at the National Archives in Washington, D.C.

The First Lady explained that the Founding Fathers were “Americans-by-choice” just like the newly declared citizens.

Immigrants, she explained, were essential to the continued growth of the United States.

Obama also reminded the new citizens of their importance to the historic character that immigrants brought to the country.

Harvard should be embarrassed to have had this POS for a student and then Graduated her.

This bish has done what science has never achieved. Between her ears is a perfect vacuum. Quite an accomplishment. It compliments the perfect rectal orifice that is her husband. They set a high standard for dumbfuckatude.
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Yeah, they fixed all Bush's stupid mistakes and got the economy back on track.

I guess saving America kept them kind of busy. Nice that they have time to comment on our proud history of courageous patriots like themselves.

laugh

you sure aint consistent in your bullchit.....thought you said you didnt like Obama....
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Where did you get this? Where ever it was maybe fact check anything from that questionable source in the future.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/naturalization.asp
False

It’s amazing that just a few feet from here where I’m standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history. And like the 50 of you, none of them were born American — they became American.

Just like you're about to pledge allegiance to our flag, they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to this extraordinary idea that we now know as America — the notion that we are all created equal, endowed with fundamental rights and freedoms that no one can ever take away from us.
The OP is bullshit. She never said that. Below is what she said. Sheeple is too high praise, lemmings is closer to the truth.

People come from across the globe to see these documents, to read the names and signatures of the very first "Americans-by-choice," because they know that this room holds the first chapter of our shared history. And today, it holds the next chapter of our story, as well.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/naturalization.asp#FzjIEv5qc33dVdO8.99
This bish has done what science has never achieved. Between her ears is a perfect vacuum. Quite an accomplishment. It compliments the perfect rectal orifice that is her husband. They set a high standard for dumbfuckatude.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she is, for the most part, a TRANNY FREAK.

**fixed

[Linked Image]]photobucket[/url]
Has there ever been a more quintessential example of an "Angry Black Woman" than this vile creature?
Originally Posted by benchman
I can just hear the brain dead sycophants chanting YEAH!!! Cripes, how can we defeat such incredible stupidity?
Hint - it won't be through the 'public education system'...
More and more they are that stupid because of lieberal indoctrination, which is now the purpose of liberal arts schools and has been for decades.
Oh, how about a little honesty here?

This is all racist bullshit and the ranting of ignorant rednecks.

Am I right? Truth--ain't it wonderful?

wink

wink

You don't know truth, or racism.

If it's racism, then why don't we see threads dogpiling Condoleezza Rice? It ain't racism at all it's about the person being a scourge to society.

That IS something you would know about though.

While you are harping about honesty, why don't you be forthcoming about your true identity, Larry?
honesty? sure:
Racism read The Bell Curve and look at history.
Bigotry: Spike Lee, Al Sharpton, David Duke, etc. As to the First Lady's comments, save for the few mentioned (like Hamilton) she was basically in error, you know like Obama (the Marxist)was when he granted amnesty via EO when even the most rudimentary knowledge of our system says otherwise.
These are IVE league IDIOTS. Book smart an don't know how to talk . Their both not of this country
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

While you are harping about honesty, why don't you be forthcoming about your true identity, Larry?

I understand your confusion.

Larry sent me a message asking me if I was him.

I must post a lot like him.

However, you can relax. I am not Larry. I don't know Larry. I have only this one identity.

And this thread is clearly racist bullshit. That's easily seen by repeated racist terms and dog whistles.
All of these liberals also seem to forget the simple fact that the first settlers from England settled in the "new world" starting in 1607.

Considering the Revolution started in 1776 a little fast math should tell these Einsteins that folks had been coming here from the British Isles for pretty much starting 170 years BEFORE the Revolutionary War.

and the Revolution started close to 240 years ago...so folks were here before it..... almost as long ago as this nation has existed...

acting like immigrants are a gold mine for this country, is acting like this nation wasn't schitt before all of these little brown immigrants showed up...

just some more Washington BS strictly for the recruitment of Votes for the liberal Leftists...who pretty much revise ALL history to fit their political and ideological needs...

wink

I am racist as f ukk as the need presents itself,you wanna be treated like a racial slur than act like one

you wanna be treated like a human and a equal
than act like one

all mutha fuggers
bleed red and cry for momma or jesus when their number is up
been their, seen it, done it, got the teeshirt..................

what ya got to say about that champ?????????
Originally Posted by Seafire
All of these liberals also seem to forget the simple fact that the first settlers from England settled in the "new world" starting in 1607.

Considering the Revolution started in 1776 a little fast math should tell these Einsteins that folks had been coming here from the British Isles for pretty much starting 170 years BEFORE the Revolutionary War.

and the Revolution started close to 240 years ago...so folks were here before it..... almost as long ago as this nation has existed...

acting like immigrants are a gold mine for this country, is acting like this nation wasn't schitt before all of these little brown immigrants showed up...

just some more Washington BS strictly for the recruitment of Votes for the liberal Leftists...who pretty much revise ALL history to fit their political and ideological needs...

YOU have forgotten your history. Your ancestors came here, likely "little white immigrants", just like the "little brown immigrants". And 14 or so thousands of years before them "little red immigrants". And then some where along the way one of the "little white immigrant's, little white baby" said this is our country. Our, meaning of course, all the "little white babies".
Originally Posted by renegade50

wink

I am racist as f ukk as the need presents itself,you wanna be treated like a racial slur than act like one

than act like one

all mutha fuggers

Ask the nurse if your meds are overdue.

wink
Originally Posted by renegade50

wink

than act like one

all mutha fuggers

Ask the nurse if your meds are overdue.

wink

GFY.........................................................
Just another example of her stupidity! One of millions!
I've learned something about the term "racist", and it is this: if someone uses "racist" as an accusation against another person or institution in America in 2015, he neither cares about nor wants to correct racism. In fact, he is often a closet racist himself.

His objective is to promote his agenda, whatever that might be, and he is willing to do so by battering his opponent through the use of pejorative labelling. People in this day and age use the term "racist" to deflect attention from the poverty of their own ideas and accomplishments.

If a man calls another man a "racist", I know immediately he is a man most likely unworthy of my respect, nor one whose viewpoints are worth listening to or reading.

They only call a person a Racist when they are losing the argument .
Unless, of course, the people being called out actually ARE racists.

shocked shocked shocked

[Linked Image]]photobucket[/url]
They were born in America. But to a liberal, America did not exist until the formation of the federal government. The United States did not exist until then, but America did.
Unless, of course, the people being called out actually ARE racists.

shocked shocked shocked

Shuffling the Obama family's and Your Grupenfuhrer Larry Root's genitals around their appointed places on your chin, how do you find time to post at all, you demented little parrot ?

GTC

Weren't they born in the 55th and 57th states?
dont forget guys he is fine with racisim so long as its jews....but cause we hate a liberal that happens to be partially black we are the evil racists....talk about one twisted thought process.....

wink

A DFL'er from Austin MN....

now that is a source of luminary enlightenment...

Bet you are good at fixing a real mean snow blower...

So you'll publicly admit to embracing all of those Muslims, Hmong and Somalis, and agree they have benefited Minnesota immensely?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I've learned something about the term "racist", and it is this: if someone uses "racist" as an accusation against another person or institution in America in 2015, he neither cares about nor wants to correct racism. In fact, he is often a closet racist himself.

His objective is to promote his agenda, whatever that might be, and he is willing to do so by battering his opponent through the use of pejorative labelling. People in this day and age use the term "racist" to deflect attention from the poverty of their own ideas and accomplishments.

If a man calls another man a "racist", I know immediately he is a man most likely unworthy of my respect, nor one whose viewpoints are worth listening to or reading.

Just read this. One hell of a statement Doc. On the $$$.

Kudos to you!
Neither was her husband. grin
© 24hourcampfire