Home
Posted By: KFWA man has seizure skydiving - video - 03/01/15
Christopher owes his buddy big time.
man they need to set that video to music

Jerry Lee Lewis whole lotta shakin goin on, would seem to work
Jump master earned his pay that day.
I'd have a seizure jumping out of a plane even if I didn't have a medical condition.
He may wanna rethink his hobby.
If that happened to me, it'd be my last jump, for sure.

If I was Christopher's instructor, that would be his last jump with me.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'd have a seizure jumping out of a plane even if I didn't have a medical condition.

Id be foamin' at the mouth right beside ya! 'course anyone who tried to get me on the plane in the first place would be lying on the ground nursing their nads...... grin
Nah, it's a helluva thrill. I only have 20, because I was forced to stop when I became a pilot candidate in ROTC waaaaaaaaaay back in college. (That would've been my '67-'68 junior year.)
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

laugh laugh laugh
I think the only way I jump out of an airplane is if I have to choose between that or crashing.

Did it for 30 years, including running a drop zone for 3. Definitely the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Never had anyone have a seizure but did have one guy honestly kiss the ground when we landed. Dropped his gear on the spot and walked off, never to be seen again!
I have a friend who on jump 888 had his main 'chute not open. He told me he often wondered if he would drop his main and go for his backup. He told me, "Something wasn't right so I looked up to check it. It took me about half a second to dump the main and go for the backup."
You can not truthfully claim to be a skydiver, until you can honestly start the story with "no chit, there I was, thought I was gonna die".
© 24hourcampfire