Home
Posted By: 257heaven Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/01/15
If it is......I'm done. They can suck it....literally.

I have kicked a couple of series I was watching to the curb for that.

I don't see why they have interject it into any and everything.

I'm betting the gays won't give the advertisers the return for the dollars spent though. They can't. Not with only 3% of the population.
for the love of god, its following the comic books, theres a couple gay dudes. you guys need to get over yourselves. If it bothers you so much, just dont watch it, theres no reason to start a thread complaining about it lol.
LOL here, too. Wasn't complaining. I was just saying that I'd do exactly what you recommended. And you're kicking me in the ballz about it.

Sure there is. It's phoucing disgusting. And they didn't leave much to the imagination or just leave it suggestive. I'm going to watch it tonight, but one more hint of the schit that happened last week and I'm out. Was getting pretty retarded anyway.
+1........I not going to watch two pucking... Queers... phags....Ram the tongues down each others throats......... sick sick
Posted By: Bigfoot Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
According to DirectTVs guide:

Title: "Remember"

Preview: "Molding to a new lifestyle"

So, Comedy Channel has a South Park marathon going all night..

Posted By: rem141r Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
man ass has got to be bad. but zombie man ass? fuggggggggggggg
I didn't stop watching black sails because a fictious characheter ...on a TV show...had homo sex...with another fictious character...

On a TV show.

Posted By: Bigfoot Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
Well everyone's different. It IS a TV show. And when somethings on my TV that doesn't interest me I change the channel to something else.
Posted By: byc Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
If the title holds true then a new program The Last Man On Earth at 9/Fox should provide what y'all are not looking for. laugh

Actually, kind of curious to see how that show goes. Would be pretty ominous to be the last man on earth. eek
Posted By: 4ager Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
Originally Posted by byc
If the title holds true then a new program The Last Man On Earth at 9/Fox should provide what y'all are not looking for. laugh

Actually, kind of curious to see how that show goes. Would be pretty ominous to be the last man on earth. eek

As in the rest of Earth is inhabited by only women? Or as in no other humans at all?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I have kicked a couple of series I was watching to the curb for that.

I don't see why they have interject it into any and everything.

I'm betting the gays won't give the advertisers the return for the dollars spent though. They can't. Not with only 3% of the population.

^^^This^^^

And if the Writers / Producers think they have to go all PC and introduce more Colon Cowboys into the series, than I won't wast my time watching it anymore, either.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by byc

As in the rest of Earth is inhabited by only women? Or as in no other humans at all?

I think no other humans at all. I'm taping that one.....will watch it after Talking Dead. Or if Walking Dead goes anal.....I'll watch it earlier.

Originally Posted by 257heaven
If it is......I'm done. They can suck it....literally.

I quit watching after season three. Show just got to stupid to waste time on any more.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by byc

I think no other humans at all. I'm taping that one.....will watch it after Talking Dead.

Wouldn't really matter. First time you got seriously ill, or injured, you're dead. You've got a short run of things and no one to share it with, leave it to, or anything else. Really don't much matter at that point.

Okay, the guy just opened a grocery store by shooting out the glass door. This is like a looter's wet dream.

Quickly became boring.
Posted By: gmsemel Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
Well I just finished watching "The Desert Fox" 1951 Henry Hathaway, James Mason! I watched House of Cards season 3 on Friday the whole thing! As for the New Fox sitcom, if its like anything else, it will be gone in a month!
Walking Dead passed the test tonight. No more homo crap. Pretty good episode.

Good to know. Watching at 11.

The Last Man On Earth could have been better. Right idea but writing needs something more. But then how much can you really do with a last man, Earth and NO zombies??
i thought it was one of the best episodes of the last 2 seasons
Originally Posted by byc
Good to know. Watching at 11.

The Last Man On Earth could have been better. Right idea but writing needs something more. But then how much can you really do with a last man, Earth and NO zombies??

I thought it was good. Watched it on DVR after Walking Dead.

I didn't think it was bad. Just not sure how far they can take it. Some pretty funny moments. I loved the margarita pool and the Type A&B personalities hooking up.

Pretty happy with the first half of WD. Figured the past 2 weeks were the down and out weeks and they would eventually get to tonight. Interesting that they have a politician at the helm for the new colony. She's smart to conduct the interview process on tape. Guessing Rick will wind up running the CIA!! wink

Looks like Daryl is going to struggle. He wants to be back in the field already.
Walking Dead passed the test tonight. No more homo crap. Pretty good episode.

Yep. Glad it was a good episode for a change.
Posted By: deflave Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
TWD is back on track. Good episode.

Other than gay Daryl sulking and crying the whole show.

Travis
When the gay guy came back on I turned the channel. I always watched TWD with my son and he doesn't need to see a couple of guys going at it. They had already turned in their guns.

SPOILER ALERT

I've read quite a bit of the comics and it got lame as hell and repetitive after they moved into this gated community.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
Somebody drop me a PM is they have good looking (operative words: good looking) lesbos going at it please... Maybe start like this:

[Linked Image]
there is something wrong about this community, we just don't know what it is yet.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Homo Camp on Walking Dead? - 03/02/15
Now that they have access to modern bathing facilities, the rest of the WD group ought to surprise old sulking Daryl with a brisk thorough scrubbing down via GI shower if he continues to refuse to bathe his own nasty, stinking self.
Carol's little taped interview cracked me the [bleep] up.
Darrel brought dinner

ricks son might get laid down the line

and someone snagged ricks gun out of the blender

rick said if they are weak we will take the place over
© 24hourcampfire