Home
Posted By: chlinstructor Walking Dead Tonight - 03/22/15
Will Daryl finally go full on Gay? Is Rick gonna bang the neighbor chick ? Who's gonna die tonight? They are running out of black people wink

I think that there are only 2 episodes left, so it's got to get better than last weeks episode.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/22/15
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Will Daryl finally go full on Gay? Is Rick gonna bang the neighbor chick ? Who's gonna die tonight? They are running out of black people wink

I think that there are only 2 episodes left, so it's got to get better than last weeks episode.

Yes
Maybe
Neighbor with the cute wife
Oh well

This whole season has been slow
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/22/15
Yep. It's turned into a regular frickin soap opera!
Posted By: tbear Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/22/15
don't believe Daryl has caught the gay. Believe Carol will show her true self.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/22/15
He cant be far from it. Carol's dealing with that kid was funny.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/22/15

Youre, youre, youre, gonna keep on watchin those queers? wink
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/22/15
Originally Posted by eyeball

Youre, youre, youre, gonna keep on watchin those queers? wink

shocked
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Carol reminds me of one of my mean ass aunts! Mom's little sister, God rest her soul, was meaner than a snake!
Posted By: huntinaz Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15

Ugh, I think it's a possibility
Nah, he'll keep thinking about it though
I hope the preacher gets it tonight, I hate that guy
They'll find more
Yep. Preacher needs to die. He's a frickin backstabbing coward. Plus he's black wink
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15

What? I have then on dvr haven't watched any of this season yet, WTF has been going on in zombieland?
The show caught the Gay
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Originally Posted by Barkoff

What? I have then on dvr haven't watched any of this season yet, WTF has been going on in zombieland?

Daryl tried to molest Carl, Carol caught him and neutered him, then they met two gay guys who recruited the whole gang to a compound in Key West. They're traveling through Florida and are in Ft. Lauderdale now where Rick has the hots for a retired Jewish lady. But I don't want to spoil anything...
Shhhhhh! Don't spoil it for him.
Another lame episode tonight
Posted By: byc Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Tonight took me back to Dark Shadows and Barnabas Collins!
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Maybe there was a reason I haven't been able to watch this year, felt like the show was slipping some.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Walking Dead slipped off the 'watchability' list two years ago.
Posted By: War_Eagle Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Not far from the truth. I really enjoyed seasons 1, 2 and 3. Season four sucked balls except for two (maybe three) episodes--the one where the prison was seiged/lost and the show where Rick got his balls back and killed the wandering bikeless biker gang.

The beginning of season 5 had promis but Christ....this is getting ridiculous.
Posted By: lastround Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Wait til next week when in the last episode the SHF.
Posted By: byc Re: Walking Dead Tonight - 03/23/15
Yup---last night's episode was pretty intense. There's a ton of chit coming.
I'm betting it will be a big cliffhanger next week!
© 24hourcampfire