Home
The worst part was what the police did.

The Old Man and the Sea of Black Mob Violence
American Thinker, by Colin Flaherty

article

They didn’t count on the Old White Dude with a bat. But when 55-year old Eddie Motley saw ten black people beating, stomping, kicking, and punching his neighbor and her two teenage boys, and laughing about it, he did not dial 911. He grabbed a baseball bat and charged. “Eddie hit the bat on the ground and told them to get off of us,” said Gina Herring, who was observing the assault from the fetal position amid a tangle of kicking boots in front of her Concord, North Carolina home. “If Eddie didn’t step in, I am sure my boys and I would be dead. I was the most scared I have ever been in my life.”

Originally Posted by ConradCA
The worst part was what the police did.

The Old Man and the Sea of Black Mob Violence
American Thinker, by Colin Flaherty

article

They didn’t count on the Old White Dude with a bat. But when 55-year old Eddie Motley saw ten black people beating, stomping, kicking, and punching his neighbor and her two teenage boys, and laughing about it, he did not dial 911. He grabbed a baseball bat and charged. “Eddie hit the bat on the ground and told them to get off of us,” said Gina Herring, who was observing the assault from the fetal position amid a tangle of kicking boots in front of her Concord, North Carolina home. “If Eddie didn’t step in, I am sure my boys and I would be dead. I was the most scared I have ever been in my life.”

Whitey gots to learn to fight back.
So...

The cops arrested the old white guy for assault?
Yep, and the white mother for defending her sons from the attack.
Sounds like the guy should have traded the ball bat for an AR15 before engaging them.
If it were me it would have been a 1911 and I would probably be dead of in prison for the rest of my life.
This is 20 minutes from home and apparently I haven't been watching the local news enough because this is the first I've heard of it. If that had happened near my home(and it wouldn't because the demographics) they'd be calling the morgue to tell them to make room. All my bats are in the attic in storage!
DA flip side...
http://m.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/police-concord-man-arrested-after-hitting-teen-fac/nkbnM/

This report shows how progressive fascists describe all conflicts between whites and blacks. Same as what they did to George Zimmerman and Officer Wilson. They pander to blacks because they need their votes.
Friggin' ludicrous.
Holder law
AMEN!
Has a black ever been charged with a hate crime?
Originally Posted by Tip926
Has a black ever been charged with a hate crime?

Of course not.

Because it's an impossibility. Everyone knows that only whites are racist. (Deep, dark sarcasm)
© 24hourcampfire