Home
[Linked Image]

Got a text request this evening to stand a post at a kid's casket. He's been a Trooper for 10 years, but came down with Leukemia about a year ago and it finally took him the night before last.

I was there on his first day with the agency, (He's one of the three in the line standing in front of me.) and I'll be standing a watch for him tomorrow night. He leaves behind a couple of children and a wife.

He was a good kid and an honest Trooper. He earned the title and I saw to that. He was a part of the Thin Gray Line.

May God bless and keep him and give comfort to his family.

CrimsonTide
Prayers on the way
Prayers sent for the family and you. Thank you for sharing your honor.
Prayers for all, including you.
Prayers sent.
Rest in peace brother.
Prayers sent.
Prayers sent Joel. Seems like it's been a bad week. 21 year old trooper killed 3 months out of the academy on his first Solo patrol. May god bless this young man's family, and god speed to you for standing his final watch
Rest in Peace.
RIP Trooper.
RIP. May God comfort his family, and friends.
Rest in peace, Trooper, and thank you for your service to your community and mankind.
Condolences Joel.

I'm sure his family will be well looked after.
RIP Trooper!
Prayers incoming. God Bless his family and Brothers.
Your tour is over, RIP.
Damn Joel...just damn....
Very sorry to hear this.
Prayers sent for all.
Prayers sent from ID. May he rest in peace and may God watch over his family. And thank you as well for your service.
godspeed brother
Prayers for all affected..
Prayers and all the best to the family and may the trooper RIP.
they got em
My prayers and thoughts for the young Trooper. You do him High Honor standing post for him. Give him a Salute for me please.
Heartfelt prayers sent for all involved here. We had a State Highway trooper who lived in our neighborhood get killed by a drunk driver several years ago. He was also a Marine vet. Every year on the anniversary of his death, his comrades in arms, both State Highway and Marines, stand guard on the flag that flies in his front yard for 24 hours as a show of respect for one of their own. They stay all day and night, taking turns guarding the flag. The neighborhood has embraced them by bringing coffee, sandwiches, and treats for them when they're done taking their turn at the post. One realizes how close these guys are when you see these guys, some of them in their 60's now, put on a dress uniform, grab a parade rifle and stand at attention on post in the middle of the night. It's a stirring thing to see.
Prayers lifted up from here.

Ed

Praying for his family tonight!
Done.
May God bless thee and keep thee. RIP Brother.
Joel,

Thank you for bringing this to the Campfire's Attention...
Condolences to all the Troopers who worked with this young man over the last 10 years.

Prayers be with each and every one of the Troopers and their families, and the family of the deceased....

May God Watch out for each you Troopers out there, both on and off duty.... God Bless Each Trooper on the Campfire also...

God has a plan for each of us, and not all of us understand it at times like this. May the young man rest in peace and be remembered by all the lives he touched.
Prayers coming from my house tonight.

Very sad. Yes prayers for all.

Prayers sent.
sad story, and yes, prayers have been said for his family.
© 24hourcampfire