Home
Is on!

Will Daryl go full on Gay tonight and will Rick go Postal on the new community?
He did get motorcycle.
I love Carol, " you can't have both sunshine" TFF!
and wash the dish
rick is stone cold
morgan is back.....
For season ender it was a letdown. Morgan the staffmaster is good, I must have missed the season he was in.

Catch the preview of The Walking Dead 90210? LA zombies, how are the hero's going to tell the difference? Latino zombies, zombies in bikinis.
I thought it was a good finally
Posted By: byc Re: Walking Dead Season Finally... - 03/30/15
Outstanding!!
I laughed so damned hard when Carol said she's been telling them what they want hear since she's been there and she's going to keep telling stories.

The girl asked why and Carol said 'Because they're children, and children like to hear stories'
Best episode they have had in quite a while! Guess poor ole Rick is gonna have to wait until next season to get laid.

I just wish somebody would hurry up and kill that whiny ass preacher! Carrol needs to take that sob on a nature hike in the woods!
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I laughed so damned hard when Carol said she's been telling them what they want hear since she's been there and she's going to keep telling stories.

The girl asked why and Carol said 'Because they're children, and children like to hear stories'

Best dialog written for the end of the season show.

Doc
Oh, you meant 'finale'. Loved it. Carol is fantastic.

"Here's a casserole. Wash it when you're done.

Or I'll kill you."
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Is on!

Will Daryl go full on Gay tonight and will Rick go Postal on the new community?

Good episode. FINALLY told us what is going on with the W's and FINALLY linked Morgan up.

Show creator stated on Talking Dead months ago that Daryl is definitely NOT gay. He did say that they would introduce a gay character and since then we have seen Tara, Aaron, and Eric. So that card has been played quite enough.

I am looking forward to next season which has been set up with the backpack being found at the trap as Wolves vs. Rick's town, but I will be very unhappy if Glenn has been bit!
Originally Posted by rockchucker
morgan is back.....

That's what I have been waiting for. Only thing I wonder is what Morgan thought when he saw rick kill the wife beater moffia style.
And Morgan wouldn't even kill the 2 guys that tried to kill him. Morgan told the one guy all life is precious (or something like that) so he's not into killing.
Well I don't know about that. If you remember he put then in a car and blew the horn to attract walkers and took the lucky rabbit foot. Hope rick tares that woman's azz off next season.
Okay, I can write this stuff. Part of the early season next year will be the interplay and conflict between Morgan and Rick as foreshadowed by Morgan's apparent reluctance to take human life. Rick won't be able to play the "...you don't know what it is like out there..." card with Morgan. Anyway, there will be conflict and lots of angst, but Rick will be vindicated and Morgan will turn into a stone cold killer when a couple of the regulars are killed by the guys that Morgan let live.
I wish the group would come across Dexter. He'd be a neat addition. I think he's living in the NW at some remote logging camp.
I don't know how in the hell Glenn got away from all those zombies without being bitten and IMO, he should have put a bullet in Nicholas.

He would weed out the bad people for sure, and be good at hiding it.

Avitar?
I wish that Glenn had taken Nicholas out.

1) He tried to have him killed by walkers...TWICE
2) He shot him
3) He cried when he thought he was going to die. There is absolutely no room in that world for immaturity and weakness. Remember that kid who played with the children's toys in the prison, even though he was like 16...he was weak and would have never lived if he hadn't gotten that "flu" or whatever the heck it was.

I think that Morgan and Rick are going to be at extreme odds. And I think that Rick's chance of getting with "Jessie" (I think that's her name) just went out the window. Wife beater or not, I think that she'll still blame Rick for his actions...
© 24hourcampfire